WhiteSnowy1737
WhiteSnowy1737
Omega+
IGN:
WhiteSnoqy1737 (Niki Nakamura)
DATE:
08/08/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I wanted to mention that bicycles could be a little faster. Even if a person is running, depending on the circumstances, they might not surpass a bicycle. If someone isn't athletic enough, they would fall behind. Considering that the streets of Karakura are flat, why are bicycles so slow? It's like someone who just started running in a game is faster than them. Perhaps when the speed attribute reaches a minimum of 50%, it should be possible to overtake a bicycle.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Certainly, increasing the speed of bicycles would be more beneficial for people saving money and trying to be energy-efficient while getting around quickly. It's just a thought to consider, as in real life, bicycles are indeed faster.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
+1.5 (0.5 for making it colourful so my short attention span isn't bouncing off the walls again)

Yeah, you explained it perfectly. Maybe the speed attribute could also contribute to the speed of the bike?

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 please do this >.<
100k for a bike? C'mon, make it at LEAST faster than 100% speed attribute. I'd say perhaps 20% faster? Pretty sure bike races are far faster than on foot, so realism isn't a problem. We got cars for $$$, bikes for $$, and walking for free... so why not make bikes worth the money by makin em zoom.

okay okay but what if.. electric bikes... (slower than cars, faster than bikes)

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
+1 for realism

i was grabbed by gangrpers once because they were (somehow) faster than my bike.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
Bikes are useless now, it needs to be faster. Atleast Speed 2 or 3 Effect with bike, for realism... or attribute?
+1

horrorabbit

Level 11
horrorabbit
horrorabbit
Omega+
+1 They're so expensive for no reason. If anything they get you around slower then if you ran w/ 100% speed. It would make sense for the bicycle to be faster than the players running speed

Users who are viewing this thread