mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Biggest Problem??

ClownRP

Level 15
ClownFacee
ClownFacee
Notable
Want peoples thoughts, what’s you’re opinion on the biggest problem right now. Or let me restate, what do you think is the biggest problem in srp is right now??

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Being a gamer but with a gaming laptop...But I'm gonna upgrade to a gaming PC with the help of my when sister comes to visit

opp

Level 50
Trollers/toxic people, and majority would be GangRp .. I used to be apart of it but it’s so toxic. There are so much more ****y people in the community it’s no longer fun and overall it got boring with all the people taking it oocly about stuff .. it’s not most people who GangRp!! Just some .. made it not so fun anymore -

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
IC-ly imo from both a gangrper viewpoint and non-gangrper viewpoint, it's GangRP

and personally custom cars disappearing, and also ping issues in the servers

Assembles

Level 3
Want peoples thoughts, what’s you’re opinion on the biggest problem right now. Or let me restate, what do you think is the biggest problem in srp is right now??
I haven't played it almost a year now but in my opinion I would say some of the lag it has!

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
I'd say the main problem or reason people are quitting is "the server is getting boring" and I do agree, I will say some of the people are the problem as well because half the server doesn't know how to seriously roleplay. For example one of my friends recently stop playing the server because "people don't know how to RP" I asked him if he had any roleplay ideas and he said yes but he can't really do anything with those if people don't put effort or care when in a certain type of RP situation, along with that there are barely any quality of life updates like the biggest one people need right now is a new map, I'm not sure how long we had this one but I think it was around 2019? Not sure. Karakura is "japanese" but it feels like I'm in the suburbs of a western state or country, the buildings, houses, systems, roles and even most of the people aren't from Japan or inspired AT ALL and to me these are the main problems I have with SRP or roleplay hub in general

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
I'd say the main problem or reason people are quitting is "the server is getting boring" and I do agree, I will say some of the people are the problem as well because half the server doesn't know how to seriously roleplay. For example one of my friends recently stop playing the server because "people don't know how to RP" I asked him if he had any roleplay ideas and he said yes but he can't really do anything with those if people don't put effort or care when in a certain type of RP situation, along with that there are barely any quality of life updates like the biggest one people need right now is a new map, I'm not sure how long we had this one but I think it was around 2019? Not sure. Karakura is "japanese" but it feels like I'm in the suburbs of a western state or country, the buildings, houses, systems, roles and even most of the people aren't from Japan or inspired AT ALL and to me these are the main problems I have with SRP or roleplay hub in general
I would make a Map Expansion suggestion, because the tunnel infront of the Power Plant looks like a Good Expansion point

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
honestly I think a new map entirely would still be cool, a change of setting into a more well-established one is a great starting point for new content. But I think one of the smaller problems that we could all work towards fixing is.. Closed rp circles. It's really hard to roleplay with random people, and I think it may be better if more people reach out first roleplay wise, ie approaching the players sitting on the sidelines.

Assembles

Level 3
honestly I think a new map entirely would still be cool, a change of setting into a more well-established one is a great starting point for new content. But I think one of the smaller problems that we could all work towards fixing is.. Closed rp circles. It's really hard to roleplay with random people, and I think it may be better if more people reach out first roleplay wise, ie approaching the players sitting on the sidelines.
Good point!

wwaver

Level 11
nobody is willing to talk to random people, everybody has their own group, the game looses its touch if you have no friends on, I also learned that the most fun I had on srp was mostly just running back in fourth on the map and just being in vc with my friends saying dumb stuff, not actually rp'ing but thats just me!

Users who are viewing this thread