Bikes suggestion | AJphoenix

AJPhoenix

Level 5
IGN: AJphoenix
DATE: 30/09/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding bells/horns onto bikes
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It is not a huge suggestion however I think it just keeps up with the realism of the game, plus cars and motorbikes have horns and most manual bikes have bells so I don't see why they shouldn't have them.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
IGN: AJphoenix
DATE: 30/09/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Adding bells/horns onto bikes
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It is not a huge suggestion however I think it just keeps up with the realism of the game, plus cars and motorbikes have horns and most manual bikes have bells so I don't see why they shouldn't have them.
i havent seen a bike with a bell and ive been alive long enough to have seen at least 1 but i have not

AJPhoenix

Level 5
Oh most regular bikes, I see have like a small bell, (like pull back a little thing and it hits the bell) on the handle, but idk if that's just the UK

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I don't see why not, the functionality to honk is already on cars, so it's probably not difficult to do the same for bikes.

i havent seen a bike with a bell and ive been alive long enough to have seen at least 1 but i have not
That doesn't change the fact that they exist, and that people use them on a regular basis. You probably just live in an area where they aren't necessary, or where bicycles aren't commonly ridden by most people.

AJPhoenix

Level 5
I don't see why not, the functionality to honk is already on cars, so it's probably not difficult to do the same for bikes.

That doesn't change the fact that they exist, and that people use them on a regular basis. You probably just live in an area where they aren't necessary, or where bicycles aren't commonly ridden by most people.
That's what I'm saying!

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

yeah
i just ain never seen em!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
It's already getting spammed with cars and I think ti got removed from a lot of cars so..........

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
This is something we're working on fixing with the vehicle plugin as this currently isn't possible, however the sound is already in your resource pack

Users who are viewing this thread