mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Biography] Leonard Hawthorne Watterson

Lollipop

Level 3
Leonard Hawthorne Watterson

Basic Information
Leonard Hawthorne Watterson who is called Leo by his friends is a male standing at 6'0" and weighs 160 lbs. He has a stable build. He has pale skin and pale-brown eyes with a calming look. He has an eternal smile on his face, which is relaxed and kind. It fits perfectly to his soft and soothing voice. His black hair is combed back. He wears a white shirt with a velvet red jacket and black pants with black shoes. He wears black gloves made out of velvet.
He was born October 10th 2000 in the United Kingdom, in Oxford.
General Information
He seems to be a friendly but disciplined and organized person. Leo is a smart and friendly person. He is also very gentle, honest and disciplined but also curious. There is always an relaxed and kind smile on his face which fits perfectly to his soft and soothing voice. He wears very formal clothes. He plays the piano and the violin and loves to read or going for a walk in the park. He loves tea, especially peppermint tea. He is addicted to mints.
He is excellent at playing the piano.
Leonard has problems with finding friends because he seems to be socially incapable.
Family
Mother Victoria Christine Watterson
Father Hawthorne James Watterson
Grandfather James Edward Watterson
Has a sister???
He has several cousins
Backstory
,,Time is so complicated and fascinating.
Time takes and gives.
Why do I only remember the times Time took away something from me?
Maybe because I wasn't shocked by things time gave me."
Leonard, born into a family of the Wattersons, was always curious. 10th October 2000, Leonard was conceived, his caring Mother Victoria tried her best to give him a good childhood and gentle his Father Hawthorne was a Butler like every Watterson. There was also his Grandfather James who had always kept an eye on him.

The Watterson-Family always live in the house of the family they served. Leonard got piano and violin lessons and spent time in the library or in the yard in his freetime.
Since he was curious, he explored the yard and asked many questions. He grew up as an honest kid with good manners. Leonard became very smart and cultivated, because he read many books. Leonard always smiled.

His Father Hawthorne started to teach him how a Butler works. Leonard was fascinated by his Father. How did his Father look so disciplined? How did he look so poised? My Father is such a gentle person. Leo thought. His Grandfather was also a great butler. He wanted to be like his Father and Grandfather. He aspired to his father and Grandfather to become a good butler.

When Leonard came to school he had no friends because of his "uncommon" behavior. The kids started to bully him. ,,It is not that don't understand them, they don't understand you", his Mother said. She started to home school her at the house of the family they served and lived in.

When Leonard got 6 years old, his parents and him moved to Germany and served an other family. He didn't know that something terrible would happen...
His parents were killed in a car accident when he was 10 and he was sent back to England to his Grandfather. The funeral was in Oxford, of course.
The smile on Leonard's face who always smiled broke.
,,Please, Sir. Stop putting dirt on Mama and Papa. They cannot fulfill their obligations in this way."
Time was taken away from his parents. Time took his parents away from him.

His Grandfather was caring for him now. Leonard lived now at the house of the family his Grandfather served. The Williams. The Williams had a daughter who was the same age as Leonard. Her name was Elizabeth. The Williams and his Grandfather James decided to make Leonard her butler, to her play partner.

,,My name is Elizabeth. Wanna be friends?"
,,My name is Leonard Ward. Of course, Madame."
,,You don't have to call me Madame! Call me Ellie! I will call you Leo! We will be best friends! I've never had any friends to play with. I'm only allowed to stay home. We can do everything!"
,,Of course, Madame." Leonard had found his first friend.

Leonard was fascinated by her, because she was very emotional. Leonard and Elizabeth were both home schooled. In their freetime they played together in the yard. Sometimes they drank tea together. They had very much fun. Elizabeth had the brightest smile of the world. She was a very lively child. She was always happy. Leonard was always looking forward playing with her.

When Leonard got 15 years old, Elizabeth started to become weaker and weaker. She was feeling very ill. She was suffering from a heart disease. Leonard was told to tell her she it was nothing serious. But as time went by, it became clear that it wasn't an easy illness. Elizabeth
needed a wheelchair to be able to move. She was sad but still didn't give up.

Leonard pushed her wheelchair through the yard every day. She was happy to still be able to be in the yard.

But the day came. The one day. The last day.
,,Leo?"
,,Yes, Madame?"
,,I don't feel good. Can you bring me out?"
,,Of course."
He carried her outside and put her on the meadow.
,,I don't want this to end. I don't want to.."
,,Madame?"
He got nervous and he tried to calm her down and said with a calming smile.
,,I promise you. I will stay here."
,,Thank you. But I can't promise you that."
,,Of course you can, Ellie."
She looked surprised because of hearing her nickname instead of Madame. She started to smile.
,,I'm sorry that I cannot."
And she passed away.
And that's how time took away from him the second time. He has questioned life, God and time. Time that had been taken from her. Everything he got was taken away again.

Now he tries to protect, to help and make people smile. To protect them from sadness. He has now got a calming and friendly personality. And he has still got the gentle personality of a butler. But he is still filled with the curiosity he had. As a child.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread