Should I use Maxence?

• yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • ahah no

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Wolfenrath

Level 84

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment – that which they cannot anticipate."

Rudimentary Information
Forename: Maxence
Surname: Savoie-Trivette

Moniker(s): Maxence is commonly addressed as Max.
e.g. "Hey, Max!"

Endorsed Name(s): Maxence prefers being addressed as Max.
e.g. "Hey, Maxence!" "Please, it's Max."

Date of Birth (D.O.B): Maxence was born on January 14th, 2001.

Zodiac Sign & Meaning: Capricorn; these people are usually ambitious and the lives of those born under this sign are marked by a purposeful pursuit of their destiny. Capricorns have a sense of purpose and great faith in their own ability.

Zodiac Animal & Meaning: Snake; the Chinese Zodiac Snake personality is, perhaps, the most misunderstood of all the Chinese zodiac signs. They are certainly the most feared. Mystical and mysterious, those born in the Year of the Snake are renowned for their obvious psychic abilities. Snakes simply, always just seem to "know". People are drawn to the Chinese Snake consciously, subconsciously, and, sometimes, almost against their own will.

Place of Birth (P.O.B): Maxence was born in the beauty of Paris, France.

Residence: Maxence resides in Karakura, a small town located in Tokyo, Japan.

General Appearance
Clothing Choices: N/A; to be determined.
Clothing Sizes: N/A; to be determined.

Height: Maxence stands at 5 ft. and 11 in.
Weight: Maxence weighs an approximate 72.5 KG.

Hair Color & Style: Often having his hair mistaken for a dark brown color, Maxence's hair is dirty blond and unkempt.

Eye Color: Maxence retains kind green eyes that would compliment his hair.

Handedness: Maxence mains his right hand (also known as right-handedness).

Jewelry: Maxence bears two plain silver rings on his pinky and ring finger.

Tattoos / Marks: A small pulse tattoo is visible on Maxence's left wrist.

Backstory
A current work in progress! Prepare yourself, the backstory should be fairly long and traumatizing.

Additional Information
I was bored and decided to make a biography.
Maxence is a potential character, I am still contemplating on whether or not I should use him. If I do use him, he will be played on Radaring. (Will extend biography to add more questions if I do use him)
I am also well aware that I am verbose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread