mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Biography of Nea the Cat

MowToTheMeow

Level 2
Nea
2022-07-19_18.49.37 (2).png
(see bottom of post for photos of real life Nea)
Basic Information

Name:
Nea (pronounced knee-uh)

Height: 28cm

Weight: 6.7lb

Build: Skinny

Fur Color: White, Grey, Orange

Fur Length: Short

Breed: Calico, Domestic Short Hair

Eye Color: Blue Left Eye, Yellow Right Eye

Abnormalities/Quirks: Will stare at humans and intensely meow when she is hungry. May randomly sit down then get back up. May be outgoing one day and shy on another. Often has stomach pains.

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

General Appearance

Appearance:
Nea is a calico cat who is white, grey, and orange. Her right eye is yellow with grey fur around it, while her left eye is blue with orange fur around it. Her left ear is orange and her right ear is white. Her back is mostly orange, and her belly is mostly white. Her tail is long and mostly white. She is skinny and underweight due to her health conditions.

Personality: Nea is very sweet to anyone who she does not view as a threat. She will hiss at other animals (other than humans and cats) to mask her fear and protect herself, since she is cautious and unaware if they are a threat. She behaves relatively well, occasionally being rebellious. She switches back and forth from being clingy to wanting to be left alone. She sometimes enjoys playing with toys, but stops after a short period of time due to her low energy levels.

Diseases/Illness: She has an unknown health issue and is allergic to sweets. She often is tired/worn-out. Her appetite fluctuates abnormally, sometimes being too hungry and sometimes not eating enough. She often gets stomach aches as her digestive system processes food inefficiently. Her health issues often cause her to vomit (she does this when she is outside and alone), which is her main reason for being underweight.

Character Voice: She sometimes meows softly and sometimes meows intensely. Sometimes no sound comes out when she attempts to meow, but you can tell she is trying to meow based on the way she moves her mouth as well as the exhale from her trying to speak. The main occasion where her meows are very audible is when she is hungry and asking for food.

Equipment: Her collar, often damaged

Hobbies: Walking around alone, sleeping, relaxing in people's homes, eating fish

Skills: Being observant, being polite to humans

Family: Nea previously was going to be a mother, but she had complications during their birth, leading to the death of all her babies. She now has no family, but is drawn to any kitten she sees.

Backstory: Nea was the runt of the litter when she was born. Her first owner found Nea's mother when she was still pregnant, and so Nea, her siblings, and her mother were all taken care of by the same person. Nea had 4 siblings, who she got along with relatively well, but it was clear that she often preferred to be alone. She would not play as often as the other kittens, nor would she eat as much. Her owner would throw toys around, watching the other kittens chase the toys, but Nea would lay in the same spot, only grabbing the toys if they were within arm's reach. Eventually, their owner was no longer in a position to care for any pets, so Nea and her family went to a shelter. By the time Nea was 4 years old, her mother and all of her siblings had been adopted by different people, but Nea was yet to find a new owner. She was desperate to find a home. One day, there was a new employee at the shelter who had accidentally left her cage door open, so she walked out and escaped the shelter, becoming an outdoor cat. She eventually became pregnant after spending enough time outside, but there was no one to care for her during this time. She was malnourished, and her body was not fit to give birth. She lost all of her babies during the birthing process, which makes her yearn to care for kittens. Nowadays, she wanders around outside, going from home to home, just trying to enjoy life as best as she can.

Bonus Information

Bonus:
The character Nea is based on my real cat, also named Nea. I adopted her from a shelter on July 25th, 2021. Her current estimated age is between 9-12, but her exact age is unknown. She has unknown health issues, despite me taking her to the vet to try and figure out what was wrong, and she is allergic to regular cat food. She eats veterinary-prescribed diet food to accommodate for her allergies and health concerns. She is anemic, and therefore, she spends most of her time resting. When I went to the shelter, she was the only cat that was asking for pets, so she immediately had my heart more than any of the other cats there. My friends and I at the shelter were confused at first when we saw her, because as she was meowing for pets, her meows were silent. We believe she is partially deaf. Every morning, she jumps on my bed and meows at me for pets. Although her meows are quiet, her purring is loud. Her previous owner gave her to the shelter because her health issues make her more difficult to care for compared to the average cat. Her previous owner claimed that Nea gets along with no one, when in reality, if you take the time to know her and understand her boundaries, she is a very loving cat. In fact, her previous owner requested for her to be euthanized, but I adopted her, and I plan to give her the best life that I can.
1658274139359.png1658274294593.png1658274337036.png1658274431622.pngfa90e0cb2c878eb1aa1c3d711fb285ad.png
1658274525032.png1658274566479.png1658274603604.png1658274636376.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread