Andrew, Andy & Andreas

HEIGHT:

6'4 - 193cms

WEIGHT:
170lbs - 78Kg

DATE OF BIRTH:
9th May, 2006.

PLACE OF BIRTH:
San Francisco, California, United States of America.

Student of the KHS (Grade-12)

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS:
Agnostic

SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual

SIGNIFICANT OTHER:
N/A

====================================================================
APPEARANCE:

Robert. Andrew Woodson, a young, charming man with a well-mannered appearance from the first glance, stands tall at a height of 6'4, with broad shoulders, and a well-muscle defined body structure. Furthermore, by his accent and physical features you can say that he is a American, which is correct. He has deep gray eyes, which are as gray as the dark cumulonimbus clouds, but his eyes are covered with tiredness, hidden by the iconic Ryan club's shades he wears. He has a pretty white skin tone. He has slight long brown hair which accompany his head, his hairstyle is pretty much a rugged.
Along with that, he has a great scent which follows him, the scent of Dior Sauvage which follows him around as if it is his own aura.

MENTAL STATE:

Andrew has quite the mental issues, he dealt with many mental disorders at his early stage of life, which still hint today. Though, Andrew keeps a charming personality, he is pretty out-going and extroverted. His mind is like a maze, the more deeper you go, the more you find out. Andrew does have a pretty protective personality, he goes by the quote "Do not harm anyone of my side", which shows that he is a loving person, on the other hand, to his opposition, he is a nightmare, he tries everything and anything in his way to take his revenge. He is also quite well-mannered, like a true gentleman. Andrew is also quite the smooth-talker, he has trained himself to be a perfect salesman.
ANDREW'S SPEECH

Andrew talks quite smoothly, his words are fluent and his hands move around when he talks, many consider him the type of person who can sell absolutely anything to anyone. But, on the other hand, he is also a relaxed person, he talks in a lower voice, which is the reason he has so much energy. He perfectly knowns when and where to use his energy, and when he does, it is close to perfect.

- ANDREW'S FORMAL SPEECH -
- ANDREW'S INFORMAL SPEECH -

{DISEASES, ILLNESSES & DISORDERS)
- Alcohol & Cigarette abuse
[During Andrew's mid-teenage years, he was introduced to alcohol and cigarette, as there was no heavy control on it, he decided to use it to cope with his trauma, and life issues in general. It evolved into an addiction and it had gotten so worse that he was smoking three to four packs in a single day, and a whole bottle of alcohol in a sitting. Eventually, he quit alcohol and cigarette when he realized that if it kept on going, his life would end pretty early, he came back to America and quit it for good.]
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
[When Andrew was just twelve years old, his life struck for the worst, his father had died, he was in a foreign country with his mother in a horrible condition, who eventually sent him to Karakura on a train, alone. He never got the chance to meet her again. But, in the recent years it has gotten much more better and he can talk about it openly, and freely]
- Anger issues
[Anger has been a huge part of his life, whether it be in the smallest issues, or the largest. Andrew has taken control on it, which seems to work as he is more relaxed and calm now.]

==========================================================================

- Fighting
- Sports (Soccer, Basketball etc.)
- Family time
- Making money
- Talking to people
- Memes
- Music

Dislikes:
- Hateful people
- Arrogance
- Dent on his ego
- Arrogant government

- THE CLOSEST -

Robert Woodson (Father) - DEAD
"You did what you can, and that's why I still love you. But I won't ever be a man like you."
Clara Woodson (Mother) - DEAD
"I wish to meet you once again.."
Lily Clément Kuznetsova Solas (Adoptive mother) - DEAD
"I know you did your best, and I'll forever love you, rest well, mom."
Brynlee Woodson (Biological Sister - ALIVE
"You'll always have a special place in my heart, Brynlee."
Jackson Woodson (Uncle) - ALIVE
"You've introduced me to the business life, I'll make you proud."
David Woodson (Uncle) - ALIVE
"You're an awesome person."
Jackson. Nicholas Woodson (Cousin) - ALIVE
"Tryna' get some Hennessy after this?"
- FAMILY -

- FRIENDS -

Significant others:

Constanine:
"You're more like a hook-up.. partner.. I guess"

Mitsuki Hanoshi:
"It was great while it lasted.. I don't know where you are though."
Anita Ashbourne:
"You've got a great life, you got kids, you're happy, that's all that matters!"

Olive Layton:
"Rest easy.. Olive."

======================================================================

BACKSTORY:
"A great American family; Woodson"
Many consider Woodson as a wealthy family, while some consider it a crime family, but Andrew considered it home, his only home. During the early 1970s the Woodson family took a sharp rise in the world of business, they were making millions in a single month, many considered them the Royal Family of America.
Which was crazy because the founders goaled for nothing but bread on their plate.
..But a great verse in the bible says:
"Whoever loves money never has enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied
with their income."
Which is exactly what happened in our story, they got greedy.

"My worst-great childhood"
(Andrew's Diary): "Everyone is in a race, they are running towards something they don't even know, they run towards a cycle. Marriage, money, children. Then what? How do you feel after that? They don't know, and when you realize. You're already done. They run towards it since their childhood. Everyone is trying to be the same, why?" - Andrew
Andrew was a good kid, or what their parents said, they considered him well-mannered since birth. He understood it, well enough, well enough to understand the great family quarrels too. Andrew's father, Robert Woodson was quite the runner, from the three brothers; Robert, Jackson and David. He was the oldest, which should be the reason why he had a leadership mentality. Robert married Clara, Andrew's mother in his early 20s, he led the Real Estate branch under the Woodson Enterprise and soon had a son; Andrew, after which he finally moved to Japan, bought a large, beautiful house for himself and moved his business there, as there was much more demand.
Andrew was also doing pretty well, even though he missed his grandparents. In return, Brynlee came to his life, his young sister. They bonded really well. Andrew took his interest in learning Japanese, journaling and making music.
Their life was going amazing, like every family's dream. But, after a few years when Andrew was heading towards his teen, Robert began taking drugs, his addiction began with alcohol which turned him into someone abusive, it was only Clara, Andrew and Brynlee who was really young, Andrew loved his sister with all his life, she was the only thing he knew was by his side. Robert and Clara fought all night, Andrew knew they were heading towards a divorce, he just knew.
..And one night, Robert was shot.

They were devastated.

"My Vanishing Act"
(Andrew's Diary): "In the Hindu Scriptures, it says that once you are born, you are guaranteed death. I think when my father died, that's the reason I felt absolutely nothing.. Or maybe because he was a nobody in my life." - Andrew
The day was pretty traumatic, Andrew had knew what had happened no matter how much is mother tried to hide it, and she couldn't keep it for so long because at some point he needed to find out, Andrew's sister also understood it eventually, their life had turned devastating.
Andrew's mother could not leave her room for two days, they could hear her cries, it shook them. Andrew knew he had to manage everything from this point on, no matter where he was, and what he was. But, Andrew did not cry a single tear for his father, even when the news came, and it was said that he was shot by a few Yakuzas, he still did not cry.
When Clara came out of her room, she looked unrecognizable, her face was dry and soaked, she had grown wrinkles overnight, her eyes were red from the tears, she smelt horrible. Andrew was terrified to come close to her and talk to her because of how different she looked, even Brynlee was terrified.

[Clara, Andrew and Brynlee sit down on the table.]
*Clara would take a bite from her food, letting out a small cough as she did so*
: You both know I love you, right?
*Andrew nodded, so did Brynlee*
: Yeah, you don't need to worry about us mom.
*Clara spoke, as she grabbed both of their hands*
: I love both of you, and for that.. I want you to move out of this city, alone, without me.. I have got train tickets for the both of you.. And you will be leaving.
*Andrew sighed, he shifted his hand away from her and said*
: No..
(Andrew's Diary): "I did not want to move away from my mother, I am not even a teen, I don't know anything. But, she forced me and said it was for the better, she said that if we both stayed with her she would risk getting her and our life in danger, it was better for us to move out." - Andrew
Andrew packed his bag, his sister and left to Kyoto Railway Station.
He was afraid, worried and terrified for what was to come.
Clara looked at the both of them as she wiped her tears, she turned away because she knew her heart would stop them somehow from going, but she had to.
Andrew grabbed his head tightly, it was a hot and humid environment. The station was crowded as he saw people running around to catch the train, and eventually.. Their train came.
Andrew and Brynlee entered in and after getting pushed around for a while, they found their seat and sat down.

"Mitch Presscott"
(Andrew's Diary): "I feel lonely, miserable, but somewhat excited, maybe this is all for the good." - Andrew
Andrew and Brynlee arrive into the city at an early morning, the sun was almost rising. They came out of the train and were almost quite shocked at the change of culture, infrastructure and people. The people were not only Japanese, there were different types of people with distinct backgrounds; this was somewhat of a relief. He clutched his sister's hand and asked her to stay by his side.
Andrew met many different people, on his first interaction, he met quite the weird people. He met two girls and a boy, the boy was a Russian who Andrew didn't quite understand. The other one was a girl named Lauren, a British and another girl named Adalyn Armani, who Andrew quickly became friends with as she was the only one he felt comfortable talking to.
As the siblings grew older, they talked to more people.
Brynlee went on her way, while Andrew went on his own way.
(Andrew's Diary): "I don't make friends easily, but this boy is different." - Andrew
A computer class was hosted by a teacher, it was summer and everyone was feeling pretty tired, bored but excited as summer was coming soon. It was 9th grade, and Andrew was pretty tired, he had a dark flannel and ripped jeans, it was pretty dirty as it was the only proper cloth he had, he had also grown his hair, his shoes stamped on the wooden floor, he entered the classroom, took off his cheap headphones which he got from the local 7/11.
The teacher paired him up with a boy his same age, Andrew turned his eyes to him and approached him.
The boy looked pretty decent, he had a brown jacket, with it's sleeves folded, he had long messy hair just like Andrew, and hazel eyes.
Andrew talked him for a few minutes and he seemed to like him because he matched his energy, he was also a German, his name was Mitch.

"A change in life"
(Andrew's Diary): "My life is becoming different, I'm enjoying it" - Andrew
Andrew and Mitch are sitting on the beach, they are dying from laughter as their jackets have been fully covered in the sand, the sun is shining towards them and the beautiful reflective waves are making a sound of pleasant sound.
Andrew and Mitch had bonded over the years, they were in 10th grade, they made numerous friends. Andrew looked at Mitch and spoke, "One day.. We'll get that fuckin' ship, we'll become rich shits."
Mitch laughed, he spoke "I'm sure we can, Andrew, ain' no' body' can stop us!"
Andrew nodded, he stood up and looked at him, "Let's start a gang."
Mitch spoke, "Oh, alright.. What are we gonna' name it?"
Andrew looked into the ocean, he thought long and hard and said "Okay, I'll say something and you'll say something on the same time, ready?"
Mitch nodded, "STINGER!"
Andrew shouted, "PSICK!"
They both looked at each other and eventually came to a conclusion, it was going to be named Psickstinger, Andrew and Mitch never took life seriously, they were failing their tests, but it didn't even matter to them.
Soon, they went on a recruitment journey, they asked people to join their gang, which funny enough most of them denied. Until, they met a girl.
The girl was named Kiyomi and responded, "Sure why not"
Both of them were pretty excited and started talking to her,
they spent nights together and swam in the cold ocean, played games and the girl somewhat matched
their energy.
Andrew, Mitch and Kiyomi were introduced to alcohol, at 11th grade.
They were inside a large building and it was night, they hid inside the building away from any
authorities and sat down on a couch, starting off.
All of them felt different and amazing, and different, it was a feeling
they could not resist.
Andrew and Mitch explored life, every aspect of it.
They wanted to really make something out of their gang; Psickstinger.
Andrew and Mitch started to learn how to spar, Kiyomi on the other hand
wanted to take a slower approach. Mitch had made connections
with true criminals, someone by the name of Naoki, a good friend of Mitch.
Naoki was a different person, he was a criminal, he did alcohol, and he was
affiliated to the largest criminals and gangs of that time; Bonten.
Naoki taught the both of them the criminal word.
Naoki and Andrew even sparred, in which of course
Andrew was defeated. But, this taught him. Both of them, explored the world,
Mitch wanted to fly soon, he wanted to become rich, a criminal, do all sorts of
experience while Andrew wanted to still keep the bond between Mitch and Kiyomi.
It wasn't that they were separating, they even went on a hike together, but
Andrew knew they were separating. It was all changing.
Andrew, Mitch, Naoki, the trio went out on nights to mug, involve themselves in fights,
this effected them deeply, mainly Mitch and Andrew because they were new to this;
in short, they were afraid but needed the glory.
And eventually, Mitch was blinded, then soon killed by a few gang members.
Andrew was left devastated, Naoki quit his gang life, Kiyomi was deeply saddened because
they were going to get married.

"My Selfish-Story"
(Andrew's Diary): "I have seen horrid in this city, petrified people die, it's safe to say I have become a criminal." - Andrew
Early morning, Andrew put on his blackout, put a gum in his mouth, clenched it tightly in his mouth;
lifted up his metal bat - looked at himself in the mirror and let out a grin, Andrew had changed.
His eyes showed no remorse, life and forgiveness. He covered it with his ballistic mask.
His eyes gazed towards the sun, it was shining slowly, he checked the watch and left.
His hands wrapped around his metal bat; he left.
He would go along with his friend; Antonio to the beach where they would find their
target, the man was gazing towards the beach, the same place where innocent Andrew and Mitch relaxed.
But, this time was different. Andrew had changed.
Antonio and Andrew with their hands wrapped around their bat, reached to the person and began
the fight, bat after bat they weakened the man until he was knocked out. They lifted him and
headed into the sewers with their footsteps being heard all across the place.
They put him down in a perfect spot and Andrew slowly pulled out a knife he borrowed
from a friend, he put the sharp blade out and slowly kneeled.
Antonio spoke, "Careful Andreas, shit don't reverse."
Andrew nodded, as he took a deep breath, he
put the knife straight down the person's throat and sliced his tongue out, blood gushed out of his mouth.
It was terrifying, yet for Andrew it was him serving justice.
Andrew used to believe that violence was not the answer, but his influences changed his
ideals.
(Andrew's Diary): "Violence is not the answer, what kind of dumb man says that, it's the answer to all evil, it's the only answer. Violence is justice - and they give these criminals equality, the victims suffer more, than the sentence of these criminals. The legal system in Japan is also really weak, radicals will violence, it's the only answer." - Andrew
Andrew was a part of various gangs, and these various gangs changed his personality,
soon he made a huge name for himself, his joy was found in his sister, friends and
alcohol, and cigarettes. Andrew had turned 17, he had wrapped himself in various
criminal activities.
He met friends like Viktor, a Russian, he met a girl named Olive Layton, whom he fell in love with.
Their love stretched out close enough until Andrew proposed for marriage. But, hidden behind
that love was quarrels and relationship problems which led them to separation.
Kiyomi, had also died. Naoki was left to Vietnam, his home country.
Viktor, however, stayed pretty close to Andrew.
(Andrew's Diary): "My alcohol addiction has gotten worse and worse, I even hallucinate, the cigarettes are making me cough; and when I cough it feels like my whole throat will collapse." - Andrew
With nothing left, Andrew looked at life, his pointless life, his soul.
He couldn't find rest, peace and he couldn't forgive people.

"A broken American family; Woodson"
(Andrew's Diary): "I threw the cigarettes into a gutter, sold the alcohol bottles. I'm leaving Karakura, I'm going to find my family."
Andrew arrived at the Tokyo airport, with dark Ryan club's glasses, a dark jacket, his blue suitcase's
handle wrapped with Andrew's hands.
Andrew wanted a change in his life, the only change he could think of was to go back
to his family; the Woodson.
- Because he knows, they will be the only ones by his side during this.

(Andrew's Diary): "I am afraid, yet I am excited." - Andrew
Andrew's heart beat as he pondered across the streets, the place looked unrecognizable
which was fair because he wasn't there in his conscious mind.
He looked at a large white Villa, with a sign saying "The Woodsons".
Andrew knew it was his own family, he came to the door and knocked on it,
he checked himself on the reflective glass of a car parked and as the door opened
- a old lady, puckered lips with gracious white hair opened it, with the same
gray eyes as Andrew's, she asked, "How may I accompany you?"
Andrew, obviously afraid put his hand on his head and looked straight into her eyes,
hoping she would recognize him. He spoke, "I am your grandson. ."
There was a silence, the old lady in her heart felt that this was her grandson, Andrew.
She asked his name, and of course he gave the correct answer.
The lady sighed, and knew it was him before embracing him, wrapping her arms around
him.
They talked, and talked until the topic came to who took care of Andrew.
Andrew said that it was Lily, his adoptive mother, who was a teacher, Viktor, Mitch,
all of his friends and even his younger sister Brynlee.

- Clara had died, Lily had died, Robert had died, Olive had died, Mitch had died, Kiyomi had died.
- Andrew didn't take a step back, even though he bottled up all his emotions. He didn't.
- Andrew came back to Karakura with his good cousin Nicholas to start yet another branch of the
Woodson, return the family it's deserved glory.

- THE END -

====================================================================================

VHS TAPES: Andrew has a collection of VHS tapes from his life experiences, he keeps them close to him.

VHS: 1
[The tape turns on, the scene shows a large "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW", on the wall, everyone is dressed up well, like a true Woodson. Andrew's father; Robert has a wine glass in his hand, faded music is playing in the back while everyone is clapping their hands, the camera turns around and shows that Andrew's mother; Clara is recording it. Young Andrew is sitting in the distance, cutting the cake.]

VHS: 2
[The tape turns on, the scene shows a white haired girl; Kiyomi, friend of Andrew and Mitch, friend of Andrew along with Andrew in their small apartment, Andrew seems to be making something in the kitchen while Mitch is enjoying himself, annoying Andrew, while Kiyomi records in the back and occasionally laughs.]

VHS: 3
[The tape turns on, the scene shows Andrew and Mitch sparring in a parking lot, it seems to be snowing, both Andrew and Mitch are enjoying themselves.]

VHS: 4
[The tape turns on, the scene shows Andrew and Viktor laying in bed, in the same apartment. Both of them seem to pretty high, Andrew speaks, "Bro I think, there should be like a.. like a fat cigarette.", Viktor asks, "A what?" Andrew spoke again, "A fat cigarette, you can take one big smoke for life, and then you wouldn't need it again." Viktor looks towards Andrew and giggles, "Real."]

VHS: 5
[The tape turns on, the scene shows Andrew holding a jaguar fender guitar, Andrew's friend; Satori holding a Les Paul, with Viktor; another friend, on the drums. Viktor shouts, "Take 7! If ya'll mess up, I swear I will beat you up with these drum sticks." Andrew let out a laughter, as he nodded his head slowly and started playing his rhythm guitar, while Satori handled the lead, Andrew slowly began singing, his voice was raspy, while Satori sang in a rather high pitch. Viktor was well-enough, smashing the drums like a beast, while Andrew slowly kneeled down as his picking hand moved upwards and downwards - along with Satori, who had a small smile on her face.]

VHS: 6
[The tape turns on, the scene shows Andrew and Brynlee playing in their small apartment, the tape was being recorded by their mother; Clara, with young Andrew and Brynlee who were playing with a small plastic ball in their apartment.]

"Me I wasn't talk to share, but care. ."
- Andrew

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread