BirthdayParties | Suggestion

Laur

Level 39
IGN:
BirthdayParties

DATE:
3/23/21

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make removing pending friend requests a plugin/thing. I friend a lot of people just to ask them a question or tell them something, then remove them straightaway after since I don't like having a large friends list on specific accounts. When they don't accept my friend request or log after the friend request gets sent, the friend request is still pending and it doesn't notify you if they accept or deny it.

Then someone who I don't know comes online and I wonder why they're on my friends list. It's a small thing to add and probably just affects me, but if you can add it into SRP please do. Thank you for reading my suggestion and leave any notes/comments you may have. In conclusion, make removing pending friend requests a thing and have a list of outgoing friend requests.

Example:
/f remove Im6
"You have removed your pending friend request to Im6!"

/f requests
“Im6 - [ACCEPT] or [DENY]”

“Outgoing - Im6”

It looks a bit odd, but something along the lines of that.

Last edited:

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+0

Their is already a way to remove pending friend requests, and accept them by pressing accept. Their is also a remove friend feature already, perhaps I miss understood the meaning behind this post though.​

Laur

Level 39
+0

Their is already a way to remove pending friend requests, and accept them by pressing accept. Their is also a remove friend feature already, perhaps I miss understood the meaning behind this post though.​

I think so, I mean pending friend requests to other people. I think understand what you’re saying though.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
I think so, I mean pending friend requests to other people. I think understand what you’re saying though.
ah you mean remove a friend request you sent. I think you can actually do that, the command is "/friend request" it gives you a list of friend request and if I'm not mistaken it also gives you a list of the ones you sent as well and able to remove them!

Laur

Level 39
ah you mean remove a friend request you sent. I think you can actually do that, the command is "/friend request" it gives you a list of friend request and if I'm not mistaken it also gives you a list of the ones you sent as well and able to remove them!

Sort of, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread