mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Black Market Dealer Application | CeruleanRocket.

OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)
CeruleanRocket - Main. CyanRocket - Alt.
Previous bans/warns/kicks:I believe to my knowledge
I have two warns, One being for an ill-judged joke made, and another during the Kaku-Kai and Bonten war event, but I’m not sure what for.
Describe your activity on the server:
For the longest time, my presence was most wildly known as a active member of the Crime community, helping withing events for large gangs and yakuza’s such as Akihito, and Kaku-kai. Outside of this, I ventured out and became a trusted member of the Emergency services community, earning promotions up to Attending Surgeon. I took a well needed mental health break from November of 2022, till this month of march 2023 and have enjoyed the large welcome backs I’ve received since rejoining. My activity prior to my break was honestly profound. I was role-playing on the server for 6-9 hours at a time, often taking up the majority of my time. Though i'm still getting back into the swing of things, I’d like to get a bit more involved with the server again.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
ceruleansky#4359 I have a working microphone and am capable of speaking in calls for meetings, major or minor, and just generally chatting.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
England, GMT

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
It has been a strong motivation for myself since discovering the Black Market dealings when joining this server. The deep hidden lore and unmarked territory it brings has always been an inspiration to discover and opens up an entire new world of role-play onto the scenes. Since majority of my impact on the server has been through Crimerp, My extensive knowledge on both the laws, rules of the server and adjust-ability to any scenario thrown my way, I have seen and witnessed many great moments on this server and have gained a tremendous amount of experience with RPing.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
During my time with the Akihito clan of over 9 months, I was able to execute and perform some of the most impacting events that have taken place within the servers community. Not only this, I was fortunate enough to be able to put in real life research into these team events that allowed for a more realistic take and approach to scenarios. With my history on the server, and proven ability to be rewarded in every team I have had the luck to join into, I can say with confidence that I can bring fresh and new ideas for the Black Market Dealership team.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
My most well known and notable character, Skylar Tsu has Been Involved in both helping manage the infamous Fightclub where she was originally instated as a security officer. She proved her worth and strength and was able to move around within the faculty, gaining the experience of both bar-tending as well as hosting the club openings. Being in charge and ability to give orders even in seemingly overwhelming cases has always been a great ability of mine which I would like to say I have proven here at SRP.
It doesn't just stop there however. Furthering onto this, starting out in the lowest of lows during the early months of Akihito, Skylar worked her way up, proving her worth to people such as the infamous Ryuu Tashiro, Mike Akihito and Zheng Tsu. After pushing her way through all other thugs, she crawled her way through a promotion up to soldier where she brought forward ideas that helped benefit the clan, creating more role-playing scenarios and helped build up character development for the clan. She had successfully taken down 4 out of 9 Triad members, a Chinese rivaling gang that Akihito had been forced to deal with. Not only was her trust examined numerous of times but her fighting techniques and courage in pressured situations was never unnoticed. Both Ic and OOCly, I had received many rewards and words of gratitude that I will always hold dearly. And yet it didn't end there. During an Event between Akihito and the exposure on Ikigai, one of the first of its kinds; Skylar had to delve undercover into unknown territory. The Kaku-Kai gang. Not only had she run in with these members on occasions and was a known threat, she had still managed to worm her way with words and convinced the former lead John Tokugawa to let her join the community. She had to work hard in order to earn the respect of the members there, and within 2 weeks she was made the co-lead of the special ops unit that was rooted deep within the gang, only known to few. Within this, she was forced to cover up her tracks, send coded messages and walk onto enemy territory, and report back to Higher-ups. All of this, and still kept her loyalty to her founding station of Akihito, reporting to it's captain and later soon, leader Ryuu Tashiro.
Although her involvement within the Crime community may seem full up, I never stopped there. With small involvements with the art community of SRP, being privileged enough to earn a spot withing the EMS faction and early days promotion to Attending, Its safe to say I've worked with every major team on SRP, But the Black Market Dealer faculty.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
One idea I would love to bring into the faction is a wider range of weaponry available to the community, and a Criminal Bar for dealings and such. I had originally written out a crime like bar, where when people make a phone call and such using their gang alias name, they would be gifted with a code or password that would allow them into secrete access areas of what would seem like a regular public bar. The inspiration originally came from the Continental in John wick, an area where no hostile actions or work may take place. Somewhat of a safe-bound for all. There will be access to gambling, games and drinks. What makes it so special would be the safe-guarding for all. The moment the rule is broken, all BMD will have full authorisation to major and or use kps depending on the damage done.
I plan to have it advertised two times a week, with strict security on who comes in or out. It will be a prestigious night club of high class, and will not be allowing anyone with a fake ID in. What makes it different is we will have live music from performers, as well as a DJ some nights to keep the mix going! There will be a bar and small eating area that will provide traditional Japanese snacks, a gambling room for those looking to make some extra cash which will only be accessible through a coded word given after a purchase from a BMD. Club Umbra will be unique because of its interior design. It will be a place for people to gather themselves in a formal setting and listen to music with a drink, hence the Latin name Umbra- the word came from the 17th/ 18th century meaning shadow or shade. Originally shadow was another word used for 'ghost' so maybe some possible haunting flash events could be in order! The dress-code of the shop is to be smart casual / formal.
Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

Before writing this application I've gone over and double-checked everything that's needed to support me in the crime faction such as rules, profiles, etc. If I end up being accepted I will once again go over everything to ensure that I know what I am doing and how to do my work in the faction properly along with the details presented to me.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

I give my full consent to this, and will have no issue if and when the time comes that i choose to leave.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

I understand this, and will comply If my character is ever arrested twice.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:

I swear to it till this day that I will never meta-game anything discussed OOCly and bring it into IC.

IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:

Skylar Tachibana Tsu.

Criminal Alias:

Apollo.

Apollo was the god of practically everything – including but not limited to music, poetry, art, prophecy, truth, archery, plague, healing, sun and light (although the god is always associated with the sun.)

Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)

22, Currently Unemployed and a masters, college student.

Gender & Marital Status:

Female, She/Her.
Divorced.

Ethnicity & Race:

White, Irish-Japanese.

Known Languages:

Korean
Gaelic
Chinese (Mandarin)

Former Associations/Occupations:

Fight club Host, Cashier for 6 different stores and companies, Security guard.

Highest Level of Education:

Masters.

Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

Diagnosed Prescription of Setraline for PTSD.
Possible ADHD though not formally medicated.

Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

Zheng Tsu - Uncle.
Yui Tsu - Aunt.
Kei Tsu. Tachibana. - Brother.
Mao Tsu - Adopted

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail

Skylar was a woman of great stature, her overall height reaching 6'3. At nothing short of a simple glance, it wasn't difficult to tell that she was built up, her muscles being well worked on. Her long wavy red hair that reached down to her mid torso, would be swooped over her forehead, barely hiding a large acidic burn scar that took over a large proportion of her right face, followed by a small cut scar that dragged down from the center of her cheek to just below her jawline. On closer inspection of the young woman's shoulder, a subtle x would be tattooed in grey over a distorted scar of what once was a Rose.The rest of her body would be covered in what appeared to be blade slash scars, each one having a different pigmentation, showing they didnt all occur at the same time. To those lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the young woman's back, would be horrified to see a deeply carved up scarring of skin, shaped into the familiar Akihito dragon, from the pin you would see from individuals who wandered the streets of Karakura. For tattoos, she had a full sleeve of a Yakuza inspired rose bush, a full thigh of rose petals connecting one another, a single black band on her bicep and a dagger on her right calf that would be matching with her twin brother, Kei. Her face seemed to rarely move or falter from a blank and unreadable expression, she spoke with a light Irish accent that was rather deep for a woman. It was a soothing voice, one that unknown to most could sing a melodic tune.When walking past Skylar, one would get a scent of strong cigarettes and coconut, sometimes coated with a Saint Laurent 'Opium' perfume. Skylar's hands were on the larger scale like the rest of her. Her long knobbly knuckled' fingers had a constant hue of yellow and purple that trailed along her knuckles, as-well as missing her left pinkie, the scar on the remaining stub looking fully healed and rather old looking, though it was often seen with a metallic prosthetic ontop. As for her right hand, following similarly; Skylar was missing the very tip of her wedding finger. The remaining two knuckles on that finger had been tattooed with a simple rose petal. The woman had a a greyish blue set of eyes, that once in sunlight would show their true beauty. The bright eyes complimented her rather pale and grayish under-toned skin. Skylar was also well equipped with some piercings! A black studded jewel would be placed on the left hand-side of her lip, along with 8 piercings on each ear.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Skylar is a woman of very many layers. Predominantly to most she is a well rounded, level headed and blunt woman of a serious nature. She often pushes herself off as a stern, cold, not the type of person you would see frolicking or engaging in things she deems as a waste of time. However To those who know her more than that, The one's lucky enough to witness her in the fields of work will realise she is extremely hard working, never seeming to catch a break. She has a very strong work attitude and her lack of pop culture knowledge often leads her being the jokester of a group, despite it not being her intention. To close friends and family she is incredibly strong minded and caring, always looking out for anyone and everyone around her no matter what side they are on. She has a big soft spot for animals and young children. Though she very very rarely smiles, she always does her best in repaying those who help her out. What Skylar holds dearly to her most of all is being able to use her strength, ambition to succeed, will to fight and most importantly the need to keep people safe is what motivates her day in and day out to do what she does. Never once did she wish to abuse her status of power onto those less fortunate.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Skylar Tachibana Rose was born on July 14th, 2000, along with her other two siblings. She had a brother, Kei Rose Tachibana and her sister, Aoife Tachibana Rose. They lived in a small county town in Ireland, named Dundalk, In their family's home brewery as it was known to the public. But there were many things that seemed off about the place. Many of the public residences nearby would often claim to hear loud screams. Others often saw a trail of red leading to the door that would be gone by the next morning, but the town feared what would happen if they spoke up to the council, worried they might be the next trail of red. She was born to a difficult life, to parents who neglected, and eventually abused the kids. The mother, Aoki Tachibana, was a half-Japanese half-Russian woman, and the father, Patrick Rose, an Irish man. Her father was a leader of an Irish Mafia, known as “The Rose", which helped supply leading gang organisations across the county with weaponry and had established a well known and infamous business in the brewery industry, making all sorts of ales and beers.

The kids would have to stick together and learn from one another. Skylar, being the oldest of the siblings, was forced to learn a lot of the more violent side of the family's true works. From the age of 6, she was fully trained in knife throwing, thanks to the help of her Father's right hand man, who more or less taught the young girl everything she knows in armed weaponry to this day. By the time her brother Kei turned 10, he had passed his home-schooling on business orders, which he then later on was forced to sit in on meetings with his father and the members of his mafia. Her sister Aoife . . .she was the most neglected. Her family saw no use for her and it was a rare opportunity that the triplets got to see one another. As they grew older, they would constantly hear deals from her father. Many of these under-the-table deals were heard by Skylar, who then took the knowledge of them and self taught herself the Gaelic language. This all changed when she turned 13. Her father discovered his wife was apart of a Russian mafia, a spy, who was trying to take down “The Rose.'' In his fit of rage, he killed one of the triplets, Skylar’s sister, by decapitating her with the families axe, that they had named "The Slaughterer." Skylar and her brother had just come down to the office after hearing screams from her mother just prior. Once they burst through the door, two of her father’s henchmen grabbed them, tying them to chairs, and had the members of his mafia slice their bodies repeatedly with the tip of the blade from the axe that was used for her sister's neck, just lifelessly lying in front of them and still stained with her blood. Once the slashings had paused, the same two men brought over metal clamps, placing them on each of the two sibling's eyes, forcing them open. Their eyes would begin to sting and ache, longing to be able to blink for just a moment. Her mother, Aoki had been pretty badly beaten up and was struggling to stand up on her own.

You see, to the people who did know the real truth about the Rose’s, all knew who was killed or dealt by them. Their trademark was stamping a hot iron onto the skin of their victims, the shape of a rose. So in good old fashioned Rose style, her father grabbed the gasoline and began to pour it over Aoki, setting her alight. The kids were forced to watch this happen, having their eyes clamped open. The slashings continued. The axe never dug into their skin deep enough, just leaving scattered scars across their bodies. Skylar took the opportunity, kicking back with force on her chair, having the axe narrowingly miss her arm and instead cut the rope that bound her. Skylar had managed to crawl her way over to the man baring the axe, disarming him safely and freed her brother, but at this moment, her father splashed acid at her, the burning sensation running down her scalp, towards her forehead. Skylar quickly used her hand to block any of it reaching inside her eye as she felt her upper face begin to melt away. She would charge the axe with everything she could at the man she once knew as father, ending his miserable life and freeing the family from the abuse. Skylar would flee to Korea, while her brother went to Russia. After moving to Korea, she deemed it necessary to continue on her training to become stronger, building her self up with a personal trainer who took pity on the young child and trained her to fight properly. More specifically, jiu-jitsu and kickboxing. She would also learn how to speak Korean from this man, who she grew close to. It would take her 4 years of constant relearning how to speak, from reading, writing, listening, and learning but eventually she grasped the language, even gaining the odd compliment from the natives. Not a day went by during the time she spent in Korea where she didnt think about her brother. He was the only one she had left. But he was out in Russia, training with the natives there just as she had been doing. Eventually, Skylar left Korea after her trainer passed away of illness, and took herself to the streets of Japan. An old traveler had asked in broken English if she spoke Japanese. She would admit, it was very little, but with it in mind he told her to head to Karakura. A strange cryptic message as she began to walk away. ..

“I hope you do more good than damage.”

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

Italics: Character speaking.

Italics & Underlining:
Skylars thoughts.

A sound of heavy breathing filled the echo-y tunnels of the sewer system. The red-head staggered her bloodied hands into the worn pockets of her trousers, pulling out a cracked phone. The time read 5:58am. It felt as though Skylar could hear the audible clicking from her late father's tall grandfather clock that sat in the living room from her childhood. Now wasn't the time for nostalgia, as she shook the thoughts from her head and darted her glossed-blue eyes around. The sewers were almost pitch black, squinting hard to make out shadows in the distance- if there even was any. Her shaken hands reached up under the strap holding her mask to her face, un-clipping it. Gasping for air, Skylar felt as though she could finally breathe, placing her left hand up to her heart, frightened it may be beating too fast. Stood leaning against the moss-ridden walls laid her hand made black-metallic bat, just neatly perching itself in an almost polite manner. Let's not fool ourselves though, the dented black metal had sharp spike like nails wielded into its body, the newly stained blood - some dripping off the bending nails was never to be described as 'polite'. Skylar could feel her head spinning with all that had happened. Her mind was running around desperately searching in the moments just before if she had missed anything. It was what she had feared would happen. A weapon's deal gone wrong. Deep down the young woman knew that a day like this would come..But never had she imagined the intensity would have reached this far.
[/SPOILER]​
What had seemed like a regular opening, the phone ringing non stop. The usual escapade of running through drawers and boxes full with straw-dusted weapons. It was just a regular opening. Her hand swiped over the answer button, placing it up to her ear as the call started.

"We need Bali's...Some katana's too."

A cautious voice spoke in a hushed whisper on the other line.
Skylar would sigh, hyping herself up for the heavy walk she was about to endure. Accepting her fate she would reply.

"How many."

The other line went quiet for a moment, assuming they were calculating how many they would need.

"Just- uh...five, yeah. five of each."

Skylar felt the skin between her eyebrows crunch together, her mind puzzled as to how they would afford such a large order.

"You understand the pricing of that, correct? I need a name."

Once again the line went quiet. As this happened, Skylar slouched her way across the concrete floors into a book written with all the aliases from the verified gangs in town. Her eyes began to scan each individual name, her thumbs caressing over the side of the pages.

"Magpie. Just hurry it up."

The line ended abruptly, a brief silence in the room. It had seemed that someone new had taken the phone at the end, a harsher more impatient man. Skylar huffed, glancing at the walls which strapped the katana's to them tightly. Once again, flipping through the book to the M' section, her eyes began to scan over each name followed by a small chuffed giggle at the profoundness at some of them. Once it was confirmed, she began to fill up the duffel bags with

the shielded katana's, laying out the masks next to them in an orderly fashion though it was no use for such tedious actions as she would have to run through the sewers.

With her mask clipped on tight and a final gloss over her reflection, She made sure her own weapon was covered with the bag and with one nod, she was set to head out, bursting through the doors with a large duffel bag hurled onto her back. Skylar could only hold her breath as she made her way down the narrow tunnels. Scratching and chipping squeaks from the rats that lived in the shadows accompanied her echoed footing. Finally she arrived at the drop off point, which made Skylar come to an abrupt stop as she glanced at the view in-front of her. Eight-all black wearing sturdy figures had lined themselves up in a military-manner. Each one trying to intimidate the other. Creak, filled the silence. The young woman's eyes darted over to the ladder, which someone was coming down on. He wasn't masked. Nor was he armed. Skylar felt her hands grip onto the strap of the bag a bit tighter, keeping her composure was the most important deal.

"So sorry for this little hiccup here you see- My friends and I...Well we need that bag so why don't you just hand it over and we take care of the rest, hm?"

A deep hidden conscience spoke out to her, every fiber of her body leaping out to tell her to run, that this wasn't a normal deal. Once the silence had drowned on for long enough, the man in-front walked towards her. Skylar instantly swipes her legs into a defensive stance. He would bellow out a cruel laugh.

"Easy there! No need for any theatrics if you just comply."

It wasn't looking good. Her chances of survival seemed limited, especially any chance of escaping. With courage, Skylar finally spoke out.

"Tell your goons to dip, pay up and this is all over."

The calm, low speaking tone crawled its way to their ears, only to be laughed straight back at her. Skylar's eyes instantly darted over to the man in-front right hand, which had moved its way behind his back. What followed was the others lined up suddenly looking a lot more determined, preparing themselves for a battle that Skylar had no plan to get involved with. Desperately trying to weigh up her options... Was this job worth dying for? Or was that her only option in this sense. As someone who had always placed her life on the line for her work, being mauled by 9 random dudes wasn't exactly how she planned to go out but now wasn't the time to argue with her thoughts.

"Ahh~ dear. I'm afraid that just wasn't the right answer."

With his words outspoken, his right hand made a pointed gesture towards the red head, who had now thrown aside the bag far behind her and was now fully equipped with her own bat. The other side of the sewers let out their pathetic war cries and stampeded their way directly at skylar, all clustering on-top of one another so desperate for that first hit in. With her breath held in, Skylar gripped the handle to her bat, firmly planting her feet into the ground as she eye'd down the closest to her. No one was going to make her budge or back down.

Finally one of them had reached her, reeling back his crowbar as his running came to a halt, swinging with every bone in his body. The eyes behind the mask viewed her opponent , taking the opportunity to draw back her own bat, and pushing it forward with her whole core, feeling

the connection as she watched the nails carve themselves into his right side. The male in-front let out a gasped scream as Skylar dipped her head under his failed attempt of a swing, springing her foot out of position to kick his chest - causing him to fall back into his members. The sight was like bowling pins getting knocked over. But she had no time to mock, as some had escaped the attack, hopping over their comrades and charging with makeshift weapons directly at her person. There were now two coming at her, one on either side. The right side had reached her first, hauling his bat like a caveman at its prey. Being quick on her feet, Skylar dropped her body down to the floor, sweeping her right leg out-stretched at the man's legs causing him to fall with a splat on the soggy earth, his pipe clanging down to the concrete with him. With no time to hesitate, she quickly pushed herself off the ground, turning to strike her elbow into the one charging behind her, striking the man directly into his esophagus. The man coughed and spluttered, glaring his eyes at the woman who took a strategic step back. Through gritted teeth, she watched as the man in-front tried going in for the attack once more, this time Skylar waited for his pipe to make its way towards her, letting go on her left hand's grip of her bat and wrapping it around her opponent's arm. Once she had it locked, her right arm began to drag upwards, swinging her bat down with all her strength.

"GAA-Ah!" he cried out, witnessing the bat get lodged into his nails as the woman with zero remorse brutally tore it out, swinging without hesitation to the side of his scalp. She had counted three down in her head, knowing damn well there was more to come.

"Win the war, smile tomorrow."

The same phrase repeating over and over again in her head like a carousel. Skylar darted her stare over to the far end of the tunnel.

As if on cue, the men she had knocked over from her first attack had just begun scrambling off one another, seemingly more pissed than before.. Although they were in Skylar's front of line sight, Her main focus was staying locked on the Unmasked man, his eyes watching her every move. A small wave of confidence washed over Skylar, The sewers becoming her element as she began dealing in a similar manner with the rest of them. Finally, with Skylar's chest heaving up and down as she catches her breath, She had counted another 3 more down. Exhaustion was beginning to weigh over her shoulders like a dim cloud getting ready to rain down, But she still had more time left as she eyed up the two. A strong shine flashed in her eyes, flinching away in reflex. The unmasked man had shone a flashlight directly in her eyes ; with her guard now down, his right hand man sprinted towards her, the metallic bat clashing against the concrete floors behind him.

"Just one more..." Skylar gritted her teeth, taking in as much air as she could and holding it.

Thud. Thud. His steps got louder and quicker, Skylar's eyes were still clinging onto whatever she could make out in-front of her. In a complete act of desperation, she flung her bat upwards, the ear=dripping ring of metal clashing together as the two collided their weapons with one another. The sight was intense, each one trying to overpower the other. Skylar's teeth had begun to grit together, hissing her breathing through as her hatred-covered eyes bore deep into the Black mask. Out of her peripheral vision, the small whispers of blonde could be seen poking out from behind. Something Skylar was going to remember till she drops dead.

Through her opponent's mask, she could make out the sounds of struggle, impatience. Everything Skylar had beat out of herself for these exact moments. His arms would begin to tremble, His own body giving up on him before his brain could catch wind. With this clocked, Skylar used the rest of her might, pushing upwards with her heels to finally knock out his weapon from his hands, swinging back round to use the bolt end of her bat into his temple. He had finally hit the ground. Cold. "Rot in hell.." she internally cursed out, resisting every nerve in her body not to lower herself in landing one final blow to the unconscious man who was hugging the dampened floor.

Skylar's hand drew up towards her chest, clinging onto the material of her clothing, praying for her breathing to restore...praying that the fight was over. But the world began to mock her, as the unmasked individual's claps swam their way around the walls of the tunnel, reaching the ears of the young, out of breath woman.

"My my...Honestly I'm impressed. But let's stop this show already, yeah? How much longer can you go on."

The male's words lurked with smugness, his own ego shining brightly in such a dark place. Skylar could only scoff, swinging her bat up into an offensive stance.

"Fight me and find out."

Before she could make another move, the ground above her began to shake dust, a stampede of footsteps growing nearer to the street entrance. Her mind became blank as the realization hit her. He had called for backup. Or so she thought. Soon as she saw the leather, black boots, accompanied by the bright blue. Skylar spun on her heels, yanking the bag up with her and sprinting off. She hated the feeling of running away, but it was justified. It wasn't who she thought of at first. No! Calling for backup would have been too simple for this narcissist. The psycho had actually phoned the police.The hatred embedded deep in her chest only grew stronger, swearing to herself she would kill him with her own bare hands. Twisting and weaving her way through the tunnels, Skylar tried remembering secret passageways she had come across on her journeys through the underground as the footsteps behind her continued to echo throughout. Finally, she spotted the long foliage of moss which covered up a cove she had dug out in case of emergency. Her thoughts humored her,

'This came in handy'.

With the help of her arms, she quickly pushed aside the mossy vines and threw her bag in, followed by herself. Once she safely covered the entrance back up, wiping her now earthy covered palms against her trouser legs; Skylar braced her back against the uneven walls, staring at the long, never-ending tunnels that greeted her sight.

Now we are back to the beginning of where we started. The politely placed bat, leaning itself in unison with the owner, her breathing slowly but surely catching up to her and the sounds of erratic footsteps lurking in the far shadows of its echoes. Weighing up her odds, it seemed in her best interest to call for backup, still staring at the cracked screen to her phone. But who was the right contact? Skylar knew she had to be very selective since there was no wondering who was involved..who was on her side right now? Calling the other dealer's wasn't an option. It was hard enough having to prove her worth within the organization...but letting them know she can't handle this on her own would only knock her off the pedestal that she had built up. The red-head's mind grew with fog as thoughts clouded her vision. Her eyes glanced over the contacts in-front of her, her eye's constantly darting back to one name that screamed out to her. "Lets get this over with..."

With a short sigh, followed by a harsh inhale, the young woman's thumbs pressed a single caller I.D.

The line rang once. Then twice. Till finally a click from the other end of the line could be heard as a feminine voice called out

"Emiko speaking."

An instant sense of security began to wash over Skylar, almost letting an audible thank you as the feeling of ease rang out every syllable in the younger's voice. As Skylar spoke out, her voice was a hushed whisper, being direct with what she needed to say.

"Check your messages... Meet me there."

Skylar's right hand went up to her eyebrow, slightly itching away at her scarring. A habit she had picked up due to stress. The line went quiet, some small tapping sounds coming from the other end followed by a sigh.

"What's the number's?"

Emiko's voice had mimicked Skylar's low spoken tone, clearly taking note of how serious the situation was. Skylar couldn't answer the question, dragging her hand away from her scarring and traveling it down her face causing her skin to stretch downwards.

"It started at nine. . .But there's no way of telling now. KPD have me swarmed."

Answered truthfully, feeling her anger begin to boil and bubble when she recollected the look on the man's face as she fled the tunnel.

"Jesus Skylar what did- you know what. I'll ask when we get you back. Give me 10."

With that the line went silent, a soft beep clicked. The young woman's hand dropped down, settling her phone back in her pocket as she let her back slide its way down the cold, disheveled, muggy walls. Skylar's eyes focused on the floor beneath her, questioning if the life she has kept up was worth it anymore. Out of everything the young woman had survived and narrowly escaped from, this was certainly being added to the list. Thump, thud.

Skylar's head sprung up, staring at the entrance she had crawled through like a deer in headlights. Multiple footsteps were heading her way. With her breath held tightly in, faint voices slowly emerged just a few feet away from the vines, irking Skylar to start edging backwards as slowly and light footed as she could have. The voices were too muffled and incoherent for her to pick up on, but she knew by tone that it was definitely no officers.

The bad news was that more men of the maniacs had managed to crawl their way into the sewage line, avoiding the KPD on the patrol... the other bad news was Skylar now had to outrun both groups as if she hadn't had enough to deal with.

In some small good news for skylar, this meant their tactic was currently splitting off into small groups of people. A small hope of survival was looking promising for the red head.
Abruptly, the disorganized screaming and yelling could be heard, followed by thuds and coughs of pain. Skylar rose herself up from her crouched position, staring quizzically at the entrance. Just as her hand reached for the bat, the vines sprung open. A vibrant shade of purple, placed neatly on top of a scolding face greeted her.

"I just saved your ass."

All skylar could do was let her body flop to the earth, gazing up in amazement at the younger woman who had in fact, saved her ass.

"Jeez, you've never looked more happy to see me. You mind explaining this fiasco?"

The redhead quickly shook her head, standing up as she composed herself. A switch in her aura indicated she meant business.

"It was dealt with.. but now I believe we need to avoid KPD and...more of this dudes goons."

Skylar didn't even need to look down at Emiko's eyes to know the slapping sound was from the smaller woman's palm clutching her face in frustration.

"Alright alright...let's focus on getting us out of here."

Nodding instantly in response to Emiko, Skylar bent down and picked up her belongings, feeling her way around the grip of her bat in her palm once more as the two made their way further into the tunnel. Skylar reclipped her mask back on after a short few minutes of silence. Finally, Emiko breaks it.

"You know, I was asleep earlier. You woke me up for this.

A soft, barely audible chuckle crawled it's way from Skylars mouth at the sour-ness from Emiko's tone. In a playful manner she responds,

"I'll remind myself to treat your sleep schedule to a meal for its gracious acts of kindnes-"

Skylar's mouth taped shut, instantly shooting her left palm up to press against Emiko's mouth. Thud. Thud. A small light source followed by footsteps had pricked up the red-head's ears, sending a wave of panic as she tried scanning for a possible exit. Emiko realized soon what was happening and began doing the same, seemingly having better luck than Skylar as she soon was pulled into a tiny crevice. Emiko leaned forward, yanking a large handful of vines and moss in front of them.

Thud. Thud.

"Please just walk past, please just walk past..."

the footsteps only grew louder, the clear Incoherent fuzz from the radio played melodically with the officers footsteps. The two woman wouldn't realize it yet, but they both had held their breath in as the officer walked right past. Once the light was finally gone from sight, the two clamped out from the tight crevice, Skylar slightly cutting her palm on the edge of the wall as she made her way out.

"Tsss-"

Skylar hissed in a large sum of air through her teeth, seeing her palm begin to ooze blood.

"We need to keep moving, c'mon".

Every turn and twist the two young women would take, began to drive them mad. The odd occasion of footsteps outside of their own made them halt in their tracks but yet to no avail had they been discovered, though some close calls were definitely to be noted. Every path that they stomped through all began to look the same. After the two had paused, a slight turn of their heads; acknowledging one another as they accepted their faith.

They where now lost.

This wasn't ideal for a pair of women, currently trying to outrun the law and low life thugs. Not ideal at all. "Shit.." Skylar cursed out.

"I thought you said you knew the way?!"

The temper-mental purple-head began pointing fingers at the just as pissed off Red-head, instantly claiming the blame as Skylar's wrong doings.

"Oh please give me a break. Now isn't the time to be jabbin' the blame my way."

frustrated, Skylar directed her left hand up to her head, scratching away as her mind pushed itself hard for an idea. The air was filled with a small huff from Emiko, pouring her lips with her arms folded above her chest. Then silence. Once it clicked, Skylar dragged her phone out from her pocket, ignoring the stares she was getting from the other in the room as she punched in a familiar set of numbers.

The line rang once. Then twice. Finally a third time, when finally the user on the other end picked up, instantly engulfing Skylar's ears with the loud busy sounds of the street roads above.

"Masahiko here, what's up?"

A cluster of noises irked out from the speaker, The completely oblivious male on the other end of the line was blissfully unaware of his friend's current whereabouts.

"Aki I need you to listen carefully. There's been a situation... Emiko and I are cornered and lost. Im- hold on"

Skylar cut herself off, quickly sending a location ping to Aki's chat logs.

"I've sent my location, how far away are you?"

Although the background noise was enough to create a small ringing effect at the back of Skylar's ears, the line had gone silent. Till finally signs of life began speaking.

"Aahh, I'm buyin' some grub. Can it wait?"

The Redheads face tensed up, closing her fists tight as she heard the other end cackle at his own joke.

"Alright, I'll quit messin'. Hol' on tight, I'll be there in a few."

Once the words she wanted to hear came through, Skylar instantly shut the phone off, contemplating her choice of savior.

On the other hand, up on the surface. Aki Masahiko stood, a single bag of groceries in one hand and his phone in the other directly in front of a line at a local hotdog stand. His dark-brown eyes sent a friendly wink towards the seemingly brazen and confused cashier.

"I'm afraid Duty calls!"

He cried out, swiping the hotdogs into his bag and slamming down a random amount of loose change from his pocket, skipping away from the line, not daring to look back at the pondering faces from the line.

Back down below, Emiko began to wonder if Skylar's expression was carved in place like stone, having watched it not move a muscle in almost 5 minutes. It was as though each eyebrow was trying to swim its way over to greet one another, but to no avail. Once again, small footsteps crept in from the shadows, taking them by surprise as two figures jumped out at them.

In-front of Emiko was a rather tall, ectomorph-like build. His outfit was completed in matching shades of black, a familiar Ballistic mask clung to his face and finally to top it all off, a dented and beat up bat that had seen better days.

On the other hand, Skylar was dealing with a rather shorter female, who in matching outfits also swung a bat, only this one dazzled in chunks of metal and spikes wherever she could.
None of them said a word to each other, only the atmosphere truly understood what was being said. In a poetic gesture, the two armed batsmen charged at the young women, who had already taken stance.

With cries and coughs filling the air, any bystander would be mesmerized as the two strong fighters took down their opponents in a choreographed manner. It was as though the two brightly coloured haired women had danced their way around each attack, throwing their own back and it wasn't long before the two masked individuals had been knocked unconscious on the floor.

"I think they blend rather nicely with the sewage."

Skylar thought to herself as she leaned her back over to reveal the faces of her now victims. With their faces engraved in her mind, Skylar reached out to grab Emiko's wrist, who was trying to place small critters and insects in the males trouser pocket

"C'mon, let's find an exit."

A groan was heard behind her, Emiko feeling dejected that she couldn't finish off her 'master evil plan'.

In Skylar's mind, she felt as though the great gods had heard her cries of hell as the young woman narrowed her eyes into the distance, making out the familiar shape of an unleveled ladder leading to the exit. Her pace rapidly increased, dragging Emiko along behind her before scrambling her way onto and up the ladder. Skylar let out a small fit of laughter, her mind feeling fresh with the smell of victory...

Until the young woman teared her eyes away from watching her footing, now painfully aware of the multiple masked individuals all raring to go at her with whatever they had in their grasp. It was as though someone had hit pause on Skylar's whole body, an impatient and rather tired Emiko jabbing her index finger into her leg.

"Oi, why have you stopped?"

Skylar heard Emiko's attempts to unfreeze her but it was no use. Does she try to book it back into the tunnels? Does she risk her friend getting hurt and step out...

All these thoughts and more had begun filling in one by one as she made eye contact with all of them. Skylar had only ran earlier with it being the police, who for her line of work weren't exactly great for business. Ideally, had she been alone, Skylar would already have stepped out from the entryway ; prepared to fight her way through them all if she had to. But now she had to take into measure the risks.

Skylar's eyes trailed down to the sewers below, Emiko picking up on the signals Skylar's face was sending her. Carefully, emiko creeped her hand up, slowly pulling the black duffel bag down from her back, tossing it into a small disease ridden puddle below. Finally the two crawled their way to the surface, now being able to fully take in the amount of people they were up against.

Skylar had now counted seventeen, her eyes latching on in a matter of moments to the unmasked man who started this whole ordeal. Her blood felt as though it was starting to boil..

Clap. Clap. "Truly impressive ladies. Truly."

The brunette held his arms out spread in such a welcoming manner, but the gleam of pure mischief and chaos was far too prominent in his eyes to make skylar ease off.

"Now. As much as I would love to continue this little experiment. I reckon your time is now...up."

Once again, the man moved back; his goons blocking Skylar's view of his direction as the circle began to slowly incline toward them. With a soft thump, the two girls' backs collided with one another, as Skylar spoke softly in Korean.

"When the war is over, we smile for tomorrow"

Emiko let her smile tug upwards, glaring fiercely at her opponents.

"I'm already smilin' "

The purple-haired called out, taking her her dagger out and charging as her side got too close. Skylar figured to savour her smile once the battle was over, tossing her metallic bat back once more and screaming out towards the enemies who dared get close to her. She could almost smell the fear and hesitation, each one waiting to see who will be man enough to make the first hit. But Skylar wasn't having any of it. She was fuming beyond belief at the level of disrespect this so-called gang had shown towards her and the organization in which she held so close to her heart. With every swing of her bat that connected to the unforgiving temples, Skylar reminded herself intensely of her late mother's words.

"The people who let their emotions control them in a fight, are not the real fighters. Show the world what it means to hold that label, dear."

"For you, Mom."

Taking over her emotions, Skylar focused her breathing pattern more as she swerved and ducked around her opponents like footwork. Right as one of the individuals fell to the floor from her bat, Skylar watches as an Orange from seemingly nowhere collides with one of the petty thugs' faces.

"Yaa-Hooo~ you started without me?!"

Skylar quickly scanned the area for the familiar voice, finally locking onto the slowly approaching Aki Masahiko, a bat placed gently on his neck which was supported up by his wrists.

"You took your damn time.."

Emiko hissed out, right as she sent her first into contact with a thug's jugular, creating a quickly cut off Yelp of pain.

Skylar could make out his low giggle as she watched his footsteps wander mindlessly towards some of the men yet to be dealt with.
In a brief moment, Skylar took this opportunity to look around. Seeing the people she was deeply proud of fighting her cause alongside her, seemed to have lit a fire right beneath her heart. Skylar was pumped, determined to keep everyone safe, completely blinding her line of sight. Every attack and swing had a giant F-you aimed right at the thugs.

Once the last one had fallen, each of the three collected themselves around the sewers entrance, the faint calls of sirens blaring in the very far distance.

"Well- Eeesh! I'd say that went well."

Aki placed his thumbs on his lower back, pushing it outwards as he spoke through stretched noises.

"Did any of you catch sight of where the main one ran off too?"

The two in front of Skylar had shaken their heads, neither of them knowing who she was on about. All the tall woman could do was tutt, her nerves not being able to soothe out knowing she had let him slip through her fingers. But as she wanted to ask more questions, the louder the sirens grew closer.

"We should probably most likely, consider getting the hell outta here..."

Emiko warned, scanning the area. Skylar didn't dare look down to the floor- well. The people. There was hardly any ground in a 5 step radius of the three to see with all the bloodied disfigured bodies taking it up.

The sirens came blaring down from the top of the street, each of the three dying each other as they quickly made a jump for it back down the sewer entrance. As they all scrambled their way back in the endless maze of the underground, Aki digs deep into his messy blazer pocket, only to pull out a cold, broken hotdog. To Skylar and Emiko's disgust, the man chewed down with no bother, eyeing up the two ladies with a cheesy grin.

"Anyone Hungry?"[/SPOILER]

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Skylar is multifunctional. Her ability to quickly think, adapt, and learn is something I hold proudly. She has full knowledge of how a gang and yakuza's work, and with friends and family in all types of varied works, she has been able to explore and expand her learning even further.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We really liked your application & it's backstory, however as you've only just returned to SRP, collectively we've decided that it'd be better to see you more involved within the Crime faction before applying again. We also recommend involving yourself with the BMD associates as we feel you'd be an amazing fit there. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread