Please read the whole thing

• Ill Help

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

ItzBuffyyy_

Level 2
OK so ItzAndyy_ got perm banned for saying a website in the chat, and he said that I told him to but, he told me to do it and i'm like no and then I said you should do it and I didn't mean for real! And then he did and now he said if I don't get an admin on and tell the Admin to UN-Ban him he will get a friend and they will come on and tell an Admin about me and say stuff like this girl needs to be ban and I don't know what to do. Could you maybe UN-Ban ItzAndyy_ (Oh and please if anyone comes up to you an says "Ban ItzBuffyyy_ shes bad!" please don't i'm not its a lie and I love this server i'm always on it ) :(

-Buffy <3

Legatus

Level 9
I find this pitiful.

What could they do to you?

It's all on your own fault, and his.

He should have known what he was doing before he did it.
So your innocent, but idiotic to make this a post.

This has nothing to do with blackmailing, and rules are final.

ItzBuffyyy_

Level 2
NEWS FLASH: ADMINS LOOK FOR EVIDENCE BEFORE RANDOMLY BANNING PEOPLE SO SHHSSH AND DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
Nice job on pointing out the obvious Sherlock.

I am so sorry for what happened, should I get someone involved with this? This seems kinda serious.
We are fully capable on checking the forums. We don't need someone to bother us about it.

OK so ItzAndyy_ got perm banned for saying a website in the chat, and he said that I told him to but, he told me to do it and i'm like no and then I said you should do it and I didn't mean for real! And then he did and now he said if I don't get an admin on and tell the Admin to UN-Ban him he will get a friend and they will come on and tell an Admin about me and say stuff like this girl needs to be ban and I don't know what to do. Could you maybe UN-Ban ItzAndyy_ (Oh and please if anyone comes up to you an says "Ban ItzBuffyyy_ shes bad!" please don't i'm not its a lie and I love this server i'm always on it ) :(
Do you mind explaining in actual English? You sound like a chavy white girl. Meaning: I dont know wtf you are saying.

P.s Give me some screenshots of him saying this and ill make sure he doesn't come on. Ever. And i will also ban his friend for trying to get a player banned for no reason.
Hes already banned though

Users who are viewing this thread