mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Blair's Shop Application

BLAIR.

Level 10
Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 16.00.35.png
Blair's Shop Application
IGN: I am applying on the account lofivibing, but my other accounts are teenagetears and Blqirr.

Previous applications:
Police Application - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/blairs-police-application.20356/

Italian Language - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application.18333/

Korean Language -
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.19848/

Russian Language - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/russian-language-application.18222/

Spanish Language - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.19744/

Staff Application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/staff-application.18457/

College Application - Accepted
Done over Discord when applications were open.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have never been banned/warned/kicked. The only ever times I have been kicked were for simple, normal reasons: kicked for being AFK for too long, kicked for a role change to take place, and that's all I can remember. But I know I have never been banned before, I am certain, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Shop wanted:
I would like to own Happy Goods.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I think owning a shop is one of the best roles and jobs you can take on in SchoolRP. For instance, being a shop owner brings many great opportunities and more roleplay to the server. Players would need shops in SchoolRP to buy things such as phones, food, hats, toys etc. Owning a shop also brings more detail to the server when it opens as it is like real life when a shop opens, people would need to go there to buy their things that they need/want. Owning a shop would also mean having to be dedicated, responsible and hardworking. You would need to be these three things as taking over a shop and running it would be something that is not easy, and you would need to know how to do stock, manage things and other things for the shop. I know that I am somewhat capable of doing these things and can also do more for the shop I am applying for (Happy Goods). I feel as if having a shop to look over and manage would be something that is hard and may seem near to impossible- but I know I can take on the challenge. I know that there are many shops like Happy Goods that other players may like better or go to more often; but if I do get accepted I can bring a lot of great things to Happy Goods. With me being active, I can go online everyday for a long, long time. Maybe 6-14 hours a day or less, or more. I can also assure you that I will be opening atleast 4-8 times a week or possibly more due to me playing on SchoolRP a lot. I can also handle situations that may happen in the shop, such as someone fighting, trying to ruin roleplay and more. I will handle these situations by giving them some warnings ICly and if they reach up to 5 warnings in total, they will be banned from my shop. I also know how to manage things due to me working at IC shops before, and working there for a long time to know what happens. I have managed stock and other things before; meaning that I know how to do things. Because of me being active, I know players will be happy to know that they can go online knowing that a shop might open (Happy Goods) every time they do go online. Activity is important because some shops don't open much; and I know I will do the complete opposite and make sure that I will be online enough to open atleast everyday. I also plan to hire workers (of course) that might want to roleplay and see what happens when working at shops and get a new taste of roleplay by knowing how to work. Being a shop owner also means having to have full attention and focus on the shop that they own and do as much things that would be positive for it. For example; adding customs (if possible), making sure the shop will be opened a lot, and more. All of these reasons I have given are true, and I know I will stick by to them if I get accepted. I am responsible enough and dedicated to having a shop and will do whatever it takes to get one and look after it carefully and hopefully keep it. However, I have had my immature moments but I will definitely try to NOT repeat them again and make sure I am a great shop owner if this application gets accepted. Since I know how to manage things and avoid what to not do, I plan to be an unforgettable shop owner.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
If I do get this shop, I plan to have a wide variety of different items for others to buy and enjoy. I will keep track of what gets sold by having someone to do stock, or I do stock to prevent others from stealing and can know what is being sold at all times. I also will change how the shop looks like to match how I want it to, and I already have a few pictures of how it will look like in the after effects. Now, I am 100% aware that Happy Goods is an extremely big store but I will make sure I get the one I already made along with the help of a few others imported into SchoolRP if this gets accepted. I will make the theme based on purple roses but I plan to keep the name the same. A few other things I will change is how the uniforms look like, and the prices. Here's a small list of the most popular normal items that I will be selling.

White Phone - 9100¥
Black Phone - 7300¥
Gray Phone - 5200¥
Bunny Ears Headband - 2000¥
Electric Guitar - 45,000¥
Violin - 39,000¥
Toy Chicken - 2000¥
Teddy Plush - 2500¥
Notebook - 80¥
Pencil - 80¥
Umbrella - 1000¥

I also plan to buy some customs for the shop to make the shop customer level higher and make them purchase more things that they would like to have in SchoolRP to roleplay with. I probably will be buying a chicken plushie, because my friend really likes them and I know others who would like to buy it too. I will be buying bows, watches, purses, sunglasses and other things along with those items.
I plan to have uniforms for the workers and everyone to wear that works at Happy Goods, so more people could recognise them easily.
The workers I would hire would need to show a lot of respect to customers and higher ups above them in the shop so that everyone could feel happy and comfortable in the shop looking for things to purchase.
I plan to have a system on the discord where I will keep track of what is sold by having logs and time openings to know what is happening. I will also make them give me 50% of what they earn and they keep the other half, and for customs I'd be keeping 75% of what they earn and they keep the rest.
For the customers, I'd be making sure everyone is safe by hiring security and paying them 10-15k each shift and they would be in charge of looking after the customers and ensuring everyones safety.
If any weapons or fighting is shown on the grounds of Happy Goods, it will lead to instant removal and will be banned permanently from the shop unless there is a reason not to be banned anymore.
If someone has 5 warnings, (I will be keeping track), I will be banning them from Happy Goods temporarily.
Another way to make sure everyone is safe will be for the customers to report anything that goes wrong in the shop that the workers/security can not see. This is a great idea so that if one of the workers/security are/is busy- we will still have a way to find out what is happening behind the scenes.
I will also be adding a restauraunt/bar upstairs on the second floor so customers can eat and dine there. Say for example they are going to shop, but then get really hungry? Well no problem! There will be a second floor for the customers to dine at and enjoy. Or, let's say they are going on a date with someone and will need to have a restauraunt/bar to go to- there will be one.
However, I won't be opening the bar/restauraunt much as the shop will mainly be focused on a convenience store and not much else. But, if needed, I will have it open sometimes if I find the correct amount of workers that I know will be good to work there. (If allowed, I will set this up.)
2019-12-25_14.34.47.png
As promised, I will be making sure I will have a menu too for the customers that choose to eat at the restauraunt so they can choose what they want and which one is fit for their price options.
On the first floor, the convience store will be there and the tills, etc.
When you first walk in, you will spot a wide variety of different items you can buy on signs. A lot of different decorations will also be there that would add a nice vibe to the shop for the customers. For example, one of the things I have to make the shop seem 'enlightened' will be the large fish tank underneath. It will be a circle shape, and will have water and other 'under-the-sea' vibes. This will be so the customers can have something to look down at when they first walk in and say, "Wow, this place is really cool.".
Of course, when you finish looking at things you want you would need to head over to the till section and purchase them. I will plan on keeping the price of items not too cheap, but not too expensive; sort of in the middle. This will be so everyone has a chance of buying the things they want no matter their budget; there will always be something there for them to buy.
2019-12-25_14.33.41.png
( I don't have a lot of pictures, but if needed- you can DM me for more and I will take more.)
I will also be having weekly fundraisers and discounts on items for the customers so when they come in they can have something other to do than to dine and shop.
I also plan to have 'Employee of the Month' every month; as stated in the name. This will be up in the shop for everyone to look at and maybe think of wanting to apply for the next time applications are open and think, "Wow, I want this to be me!".
I will also hold other things like giveaways, partnership deals and more for the shop.
If needed, I will do employee meetings and other things just in case we need to work on something too.

How will your shop be unique?:
For the shop to be unique, I will have events take place every week as stated above in the previous question, and they will all be something fun for both the employees and customers.
I also think I will need something more than just events for the shop; so I will be having parties and more too! (If allowed). On different holidays, I will be buying custom items fit for the theme and different things.
For example; for halloween, I will have creepy masks, spooky purses and more.
For Christmas, I'd have santa hats, gingerbread cookies, Christmas-themed purses and other things.
Since my theme will be based on purple roses I will have different items based on that too.
My shop will also be coloured purple in some parts to make it seem cute, and sticking to the theme.
However on the inside, I will need all my employees to strictly stay professional and hardworking. If caught slacking, I will give them warnings which will lead to them being fired as I want the store to have formal and professional workers; nothing less, nothing more.
I will occasionally also have times for the employees to have discounts too since they work hard for their money and not have lots of times where they can buy things for themselves too- unlike the customers; they will have much more times where they can have discounted days which is seeminly unfair for the employees as they work a lot to keep the business going.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I am planning to have 5-7 workers, 2 managers, 1 co-owner and 1 owner for the convenience part of the store.
If I am able to add the restauraunt/bar in, I will have another 4 workers to work upstairs and control that part, and 1 manager overall for it. The store will be split into two kind of parts, but still one big store that is the same.
However, if the workers want to switch positions I will have them write an application to switch and the co-owner and I will decide if they should switch.
I will also have cashiers with different timezones so we can make sure the store will have different types of workers that will be able to get online and help out at all times; thus making more varied time options for customers to get online and shop.
Workers will earn 50% unless they have done something really good for the store, they will earn another 20%, to make it seem more fair for them. (THIS MAY CHANGE OVERTIME.)

EMPLOYEE LIST AND RANKINGS:
[1] Owner
The owner will be in charge of everything and will make changes, add things and hire workers. They're also like managers; but instead they are in charge of everything in the store instead. The co-owner will work for them and alongside them as they manage things like these, but less and still are under the role of owner.

[1] Co-Owner
The Co-Owner will, as said above, have to manage most things too just like the owner. They are the owner's right hand, and will be needed most of the times. The Co-Owner is in charge of most things too, but are still under the Owner and still work for them. However, they do work with 2 managers the most too.

[2] Managers
The managers will have options to choose of what they want to be in charge of. E.g; Stock Manager, Cashier Manager, Security Manager, and more. They are also needed at most meetings too and work alongside and for the co-owner. They sometimes do work with the owner- but that doesn't happen all the time. They are extremely important, and will be needed.

[5] Workers
The workers are pretty normal. They are cashiers and are in charge of keeping customers leaving and entering with a smile on their face; with no complaints. They are there to give out the things that the customers purchase and will need to be hardworking and professional. They don't work alongside anyone higher than them unless needed to. They are most likely seen working together and for the roles higher than them.

[3] Security Guards
The security guards don't do much, but still have a massive impact to Happy Goods. They will need to be there at all times to make sure no one gets hurt and to prevent bad things from happening. They are also needed to stop arguments, fights as things like that will not be tolerated in Happy Goods- and they will need to keep people who choose to not listen our rules out. They are also in charge of looking at the customers reports, and banning people.

FEMALE UNIFORM
Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 20.01.41.png
MALE UNIFORM
Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 20.01.16.png

OTHER

Right now, I only have 1 role on the server.

On my teenagetears account, I am a highschool cheerleader.
On my Blqirr account, I am a normal college student.
On my lofivibing account, I currently have no role.

If this does get accepted, I'll make sure this will be very good for SchoolRP.

I'd also like for my age to be set to 28 if this gets accepted.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Accepted
Pretty detailed application, I thank you for applying but I'd like to discuss more of this in DMs, I'd like to mention some stuff. MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread