mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Blechh's College Councillor Application

dollflies

Level 3
=-=-=-=GENERAL INFORMATION-=-=-=-=

What is your Minecraft Username?: bbyavni (Blechh)

Does Past warn/kicks/bans?: Only a few warnings when I first entered School and wasn’t fully familiar with the rules. However, I’ve learned from them and haven’t gotten any warnings since then.

What is your timezone?:

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: blech#6058

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): Niko Wijaya - College application.

Arya Kyoto Insane - College application.

JSL APPLICATION.

JSL APPLICATION.

DUTCH LANGUAGE.

French Language Application

Grade 12

(The denied application is just a miss of Format)

Describe your activity on the server?:

I’m on about 5-10 hours a day! Depends on if its weekday or weekend.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I understand and agree with this completely.

~~~=-=-=-=TRIVIA QUESTIONS-=-=-=-=-~~~~

What is the student council?: The student council is a group of chosen students who makes sure the rules of Karakura School are being followed. They’re also there to make the student's voice heard and validated. They help with events etc.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): - To begin, OOCly, I’ve always been interested in the council and want to have an impact, whether it's helping out in future events or just helping out in the school overall. I want to ensure that students’ voices get heard. Besides that, a friend (Evadetaxes) Recommended that I’d join so I thought I’d give it a shot.

IC reason: Alexandra Novak is a headstrong student who always makes sure to make her voice heard and as well as others. She has strongly voiced opinions about all the different subjects the world throws at her. She won’t let anyone bring down what she thinks is right and it's, for this reason, she decided to try out for the Student council where she can interact with students who have the same beliefs as her, but also help students who have a harder time getting their voice heard.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council does a variety of things! Here are some: They help the teachers and school staff around in school to remain the safety of students and make sure they’re following the rules that have been set. They also plan for future events for students to participate in. They make sure that the student's voices are being heard and validated.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
As well as my character I’m also very headstrong and won’t let other opinions about me or different topics put me down. When I want something I reach for it and fight for it until I lose or win - I don’t give up without a result. My Work Ethic is very sturdy. I’m good at staying focused and motivated when I need to, I finish the tasks that are given to me immediately and don’t like pushing things unless my mental health comes in the way. I have good habits and traits to remain a strong and sturdy work Ethic.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
Probably the way they can almost get along with everyone - How they make the students voice getting heard and just their way of acting and being. I love the whole council and have gotten along with everyone I’ve met to some extent.

Do you have experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)

I have quite the experience in role-play such as:
GangRP: In the first months of my SRP experience I GANGrped quite a lot and learned the rules of SRP quite quickly this way. I Learnt a lot of Role-play and DetailRP through this and it helped me a lot to grow as a person.

Overall I’ve role-played on SRP for a few months I’d say, back in summer 2020 I started playing. But outside of SRP, I’ve role-played on different platforms since I was 13 of age (I’m now 17) So I have a wide experience of role-playing.

~~~-=-=-=-=SCENARIOS-=-=-=-=~~~~

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: -No idea is a bad idea. Alexandra would think for herself and then try to put herself in the person's shoes. She aims to see different perspectives of all ideas in order to understand it further- some ideas just need some small edits. She wouldn’t let an idea go to waste as anything can be built upon.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
She wouldn’t let it bring down my spirit and continue to try to make them see the different points of view of the idea. Trying to twist and turn it to explain it better but if they continue to disagree I’d completely accept that and move on with my life.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Alexandra would try to calmly not partake in any side of the argument and say something in the style of ”Arguing won’t solve anything and only leads to more arguing.” Meanwhile trying to calm down the whole situation - Saying that every idea is valid and no need to make an argument or fuss about it.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?
Alexandra would first approach them to ask and warn them about what they were doing is completely wrong and that their actions do not suit the role of a Councillor. Giving them a simple warning before taking what happened (If enough witnesses or evidence is gathered) to the President of the council, explaining what happened and then They’d decide if further action will be taken.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
You can’t agree with what everyone has to say even if it’s the Council president. Alexandra would remain her cool since its no use and she wouldn’t want to stir up problems and hold a respectful tone and attitude towards they/them.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?
Alexandra would be careful about not taking sides since this could lead to more argument and stir up more of a fuss. Would calmly approach the situation and try to figure out where the drama/tension first started and where the root of the problems is. She’d try to see if I can do anything to help them solve their problems - Maybe bring in another student from the council to assist to help to solve the issue. If the argument/tension starts affecting more than the people involved she’d contact the Vice President or President of the council.

A school faculty member is abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
Alexandra would first try to discover if it's actually true that a member is abusing their powers on school grounds. She would ask around among the students and hear their point of view of the situation. If the rumors come out to be true she’d contact and higher-up - explaining the situation and the witnesses and evidence she gathered for it then let them handle it from thereon.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
She would simply explain that they can’t do that even though they’re a friend of hers. She has a duty as a council to not use favoritism among her fellow students - As well as not the abuse her role as a student of the council.

~~~~-=-=-=-=IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS-=-=-=-=~~~~~~

Character Name: Alexandra Novak.

Character Gender: Female, She/Her.

Character Age: 19.

Character phone-number: 548-596-493

Summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Alexandra is an approachable 19-year-old female that could scare people away with her strong views and opinions on subjects. She has a passion for fashion and always tries to act or look her best- If she’d come off as mean she’d immediately try to explain herself and feel ashamed.

Character appearance/attire: At first glance you’d see a tanned Slovakian female with raven black hair with a bright pink fringe. . A bright beaming smile with be plastered onto her facade - She'd be seen wearing comfy kind of clothes - She's that kind of person that could wear sweats to her own wedding . . YEAH- BUT besides that she is still a responsible person. She would have a mesomorphic body build.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I’m a very stubborn individual and like discussing different ideas and perspectives of a variety of things. My skill of always understanding others and their different view of matters would come to great use when it comes to making the students voices heard.

Why do you want this position?: I'd like to be apart of or help make every student of Karakura School feel welcomed and heard. She loves making people feeling special and wants to make a school a better place for every student that attends it. As well as spreading her ideas and opinions to everyone that wishes to listen.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What mainly interests me is the belief and goal of the Council, making everyone's voice heard as well as making students participate in a different event. Overall making the school a safe and fun place for every individual that attends it. No matter gender, sexuality, or beliefs.

Additonal Information: I’d like to add that I’m myself am apart of a student council in real life so I have a major skill in stuff within that spectrum and gives me a huge advantage to role-play it out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread