Blind/deaf/mute

FeelinAnxiety

Level 4
FeelinAnxiety
FeelinAnxiety
Notable+
IGN:FeelinAnxiety
DATE:21/8/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Personally i think being able to blind, deafen, or making it so the players character cant speak by using major should either be changed to need kps or need consent oocly as it basically makes the character unplayable and boring. I think others would agree that they would rather kill of there char than play with a char that is blind, deaf or a mute.

Kiwiwww

Level 2
It shouldn't be changed to KPS, only because it's just happened to you, at the end of the day don't be giving perms to people and then complaining on forums when people act on them. Also not to mention the fact that if someone had kps on you they would kill you, they wouldn't make you blind nor death. This suggestion doesn't make any sense at all and it's completely useless.

marise

Level 4
flaminhotchica
flaminhotchica
i’m sorry and i understand you’re probably salty about getting blinded earlier but that was so rude to everyone who plays a blind/mute/deaf character- while blind, you can hear and feel more due to the loss of sight. you could feel the vibrations in the ground when someone approaches, when mute you can show character development while they figure out the struggle of communication without speaking- it doesnt make the character unplayable, it just depends how you look at it. develop the character- getting blinded could be a great conflict with your character while he gets used to his loss of sight, don’t focus on what he can and can’t do

hebwig

Level 111
actually i think having my character suddenly be blind, deaf, or mute rather than losing a limb or something would be much more fun to roleplay

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
im in agreement with aubrey here, maybe not being blind 'cause that's a little harder to roleplay out. however, i can say blind/deaf/mute characters are not boring in the slightest if you fiddle with the concept! use a bit of creativity, twist around what each of them are to give your character some more flavor. a sudden change with how a character's daily life works is a lot better than them dying, imo at least.

Users who are viewing this thread