Denied Blitaxy's Lunchtime-Monitor Application

AlphaAnEvil

Level 20
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
I am applying on my alt, my alt's nick is Blitaxy2 [My main is Im79, a Surgeon]

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Lunchtime Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?:

I log on kind of often on School Roleplay, But I willl explain how much I do.

On the school days, I log on from 1-2 P.M, and I am going to quit playing always at 8-10 P.M, depends on what day it mostly, is if it is Thursday, I will stay at least an hour longer, since I am prepared for the last day on school, and have way more time to play on School Roleplay and Roleplay as an Lunchtime Monitor Due to me moving a Grade up, I will be on the server may be a bit shorter, like an hour or maybe even four.

On the weekends, I am active from 10 A.M, and I am plannning to make it stay like that, because I always have more time on the weekends then school days, So I can even play to 9 A.M. For the quitting at night. It is Midnight. Since I do not need to do school.

Summer . Well, I can not promise lots of activity on the server, since I will be going on trips, and camps, I need to also be active outside, since it is Summer. But I will be active atleast for two days before going going on an another trip that is happening tomorrow or after tomorrow.

Special Days. I also may not be avaible then, I will not take my laptop then, because I want to enjoy the outside there, for example when I am going somewhere on the special day, I may not take any mechanical device. Or I may, but I won't be even that much active for it. I will always post it into the #inactivity-logs so you do not need to worry about that part.

Do you have discord?

Yes, I do have a discord account, since I knew that I would do applications and have to join discords, that is why I made a discord account and going to stay on it, because the role may be put on this discord account. LPComeBack- Blitaxy#1598
My second discord is Blitaxy_Alt#???? (I do not remember the tag.)

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a good and working microphone, My voice can lag a few times, but that is rare, so I am not expecting any voice lags.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I was never banned from the server, or discord, since I did not attempt to raid the discord, and did not break a rule on the server, and I am not going to break one, since I perfectly know them.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

I promise that I will be active as an Lunchtime Monitor, As I do not really want to be fired from the position of Lunchtime Monitor.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, I know that I can be fired In Character-ly. That means there will be nothing Illegal/school rule breaking if I get to be a LTM

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

An Lunchtime Monitor, is an type of School Employee that takes care about the Lunchtime, he mostly controls the halls. He will have to look if students are not doing something, such as throwing papers, trash on the floor. They need to watch out also on the halls, they mostly control them, so they can be sure there is no bullying or so. They also work as an Hall-Monitor

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

If I know what I chose, and gave it details. I think I should be good at it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Yes, Yes, I do have a few experiences of the TutorRP, since I also did this RP a few times on another servers. And I got interests in applying for Private Tutor now, Since I seen that the place is open, and no one is applying for it, so I decided to apply to Private Tutor. Later on, I traveled through a new Rank, which was College-Professor, that rank was one of the most fun, I finally got to try out real TeacherRP. Later on, being demoted to [19][College][Councillor], after I said it is for my alt, I spoke to Samra if I could change it to my main. And then was [18][Suspended].
Which leaded to my current ranking, [35][Surgeon].

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

I had already mentioned what an LM does.

-They mostly control the Lunchtime, they walk around to be sure everything is okay, no bullying, throwing stuff, etc.

-They control the halls from time to time.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would politely ask if they could stop with their behavior, but if they would decline. I would tell a teacher or the principal to take care of it.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would politely decline at first, since I do not want to do any hazardrous jobs. But if the Principal would eventually do a Fire ThreatRP, I would have to accept, since I do not want to get fired from the place of Lunchtime-Monitor.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would ask him to stop, and if he proceeds, I would take him to the principal and tell him every thing, because I believe we should have non-dangerous employees, so students would not fear them.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Akira Toroshi [Female]
Chosen Job: Lunchtime-Monitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I had been trying to get a job for years after I passed my adult age, I had been denied for almost everything, but I want to give a try to something I understood my entire life. I always deemed it fun to look over children, as I personally have my own at the moment.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I understand the job because I watched over some kids before, I had been asked to do this job for 7 years, until I thought that I was ready to end it, and exit to the adult life. But I was denied for everything, so I am trying to be an Lunchtime-Monitor, the job is actually interesting for me.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Your application was written decently, but it looked spaced out to make it look bigger than what it actually is. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying.

Users who are viewing this thread