Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN: RandomlyAccepted
DATE: 11/26/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Don't worry I won't write a 10 paragraph post on why this should be added... This should be a basic change but for Block F there should be something as F1 and F2... I think it would be a good change because saying "Im on the right side apartments on Block F" depending on what way you come from it can get confusing.

It's just like block B... there are B1 and B2 so why not have F1 and F2 to make it a bit easier?

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
they should just be labelled from 1,2,3,4,5 I've never bothered to learn which letter is what

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
i actually think this would be a pretty cool idea! I understand the logic of having them all labeled as Block F because they are all connected, but sometimes it is hard for the players of SRP to find the specific and individual apartments.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
It's the one unlogical implementation within apartments that I don't understand. The entire shopping district is F. Now you may say "They're connected". No... they're 40 feet away from each other, they look connected, but in reality, I've run into the same building 81x and still couldn't find the apartment I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread