blood type suggestion

Twitch_Rush_Me

Level 10
IGN: SnackieWackie
DATE: 15/04/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Being able to change blood types
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would add more realism to roleplay, what i mean by that is, let's say for example, Parent A had blood type A+ and Parent B has blood type A+ although their child had O+, I feel like an option to change blood type would have a serious impact on the realism on roleplay, let's say for another example, that Patient A needed blood as they bled out too much and the hospital doesn't have the required amount of blood to help patient A, but if patient A had a family member or friend who had the same blood type as them they could then donate some of their blood to help Patient A, which would end up saving their life, Have an option either us players can change our own blood type, if not atleast staff. I know this is short but it was a pretty simple suggestion

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
This, in my opinion, doesn't benefit the server really - its a neat idea but its something so minor. Yes, it'll help with realism or whatever but I feel like leaving it at O would be just fine. I'm more mutal on this however, for a few reasons.

This could be fun to roleplay out but, whose going to go through the time to set up bloodtypes for a character? I think the hospital staff as a general could add the ABO Typing test as an OPTION to players (more activity logs for the EMS faction), but shouldn't be forced upon the community. It could add slight changes in surgery actions, along with having to find a suitable blood donor, but im honestly not sure if anyone has yet to roleplay out blood transfusions in the most recent months - correct me if I am wrong on this point. Anyways, I am adding this part as a little idea for the hospital staff team if they do plan on potentially implementing.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
The blood types are currently random, as an EMS I've seen several people with different blood types, although after asking, Yonio said this wasn't something they're able to do at present, but it'd be a cool feature in the future! +1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
As most players don't have their own families/parents ICly, blood types are randomised. Note that blood types don't always follow genetics and rarer blood types are still possible. The in-game blood types have the same chances as in real life (based on blood donor data).

You may request your blood type to be "rerolled" by making a ticket in-game or DMing an Administrator; we only do this if you have changed your character. We may implement a way to re-roll your own blood type in the future using a cooldown command.

Users who are viewing this thread