Office Manager

How often do you log onto the server?:

Around 5 to 7 hours day for now.

Do you have discord?

Yes, DragonBloodEater#1369

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, and it works fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I never been Banned or Warn before, Unless I have and I'm not aware of it.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes of course, (My Overall playtime Currently is: 81 days, 11 hours and 50 minutes.)

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes if it comes to that, I will except what comes to me.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

As Office Manager your job is to be doing page work, Looking over documents of the Students in the school Both College students and High-School students, Working in the office with his or her other employees well-maintained Working Behavior with his or her employees.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

Yes, I do not have application link to send. Seeing I was accepted to be Office Manager at the time. Do to being an active Employee an a Spot was open for someone to take over So I did. (Application was not needed at the time to Apply for it.)

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I been high school student for good 3 and half years (IRL)? Being a High-school student was fun at the time, and I learn a lot from being one base on having roleplay experience. After that I apply for Lunch-time monitor and I had the opportunity to be both an Adult and Employee for the High-School. I was an employee for almost good year, Before I had to resign and move on with other stuff, Around this time year I was also hired and accepted to be Office Manager for short time, But I did have a lot of experience with Roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

My job is to be working in a Office or Office desk/place some where in the School grounds. As Office Manager He is also ask by the higher ups "Vice-principal" or "Principal" to do certain tasks, Either it's with doing an important page work or Doing an impossible job that even another Employee couldn't do. There are some cases where an Office Manager needs to take over the front desk, If an Office Secretary or Receptionist is not working at the front desk.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

First, I would say 'Please don't use that type of language and Don't call me that." Second I would say "Let's talk this over normally and be civilized and see what the Problem is" Third Last not I would say after he stop cursing "If you are done saying that stuff to me. Can you please go and get to class, Thank you".

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

First, I would say 'If there isn't anyone around then Yes, What is the problem and take me there as soon as possible" Second I say 'I can see there is no one around Boss, So be it Take me to this hazardous problem now." After the hazardous is over with or is done I would say "I did what I can boss, I hope it was successful If not, i'll see what else I can do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

First I would ask Him or Her, "Is there a reason, Why you are acting out like this?" Second I would say to Him or her "Please don't do anything dangerous. If you have a problem we could talk about it over and See what the problem is." If him or her say "No" I would say "I can understand you don't want help from me But, I won't stop until you our alright and safe from this problem. You're one of my employees and I want to help you!."

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Nolan S, Gray

Chosen Job:
Office Manager

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My Motivation for replying for Office Manager, Is because it was Fun, Exciting, Experience, and Enjoyable working with so many people and helping out so Many Students and College Students, That I would like another opportunity to be another Good Office Manager again. And This time I'll work a lot more then I had before.
Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

To be honest, I don't know Why I should have another chance to be Office Manager again. I was a good Office Manager at the time. I was one for good 6 to 7 months before I left But, After 4 and half months have past since I left, I was hoping someone would have Apply for Office Manager by now. But it looks like no one did? So, I thought it would be good Idea to apply for Office Manager again, Seeing I was good at it before.​

D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- I was thrilled to see this application in the thread. You were a wonderful office manager prior, and I still believe you would be a wonderful fit for this role today!

Please DM me on Discord to have your role sorted out - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread