Blu Hemsworth's Bio [Deceased]

Acroy

Level 28
[ Blu Hemsworth ]
[
1673214562859.png

1673214534767.png
]

I'm sorry i'm really bad at artwork. These are some really quick and bad sketches but should give you a rough idea of what she looks like.
Basic Information

First Name:
Blu
Surname: Hemsworth

Preferred Name: Blu

Aliases: N/A

Height: 5"3

Weight: 125 lbs

Build: Hourglass

Skin Color: White

Eye Color: Greenish Blue

Hair Style: Split halfway in the front, one part on the left, and one on the right laid down her shoulders falling down to her bosom. The excess was freely hanging in the back

Hair Color: Natural: Light Brown Dyed: Brunette

Fashion: Casual, Jeans, Sweatshirt.

Abnormalities: None

Date of Birth: Blu doesn't know the exact date and time, but she has a rough idea. It was sometime in February of 2005 so she gave herself an exact date. February 3rd
Feb/3/2005

Place of Birth: [UNKNOWN]

Nationality: Japanese

Martial Status: Single

Ethnicity: French, American, Chinese

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: Christianity

Political Beliefs: None

General Appearance

Appearance: Blu stood at 5"3, she would approach you calmly, if she'd even approach you at all, as she would most likely be reading a book or studying. She was always smiling warmly towards you. She would wave with her right hand and tilt her head slightly to the right. Her left hand would remain at her side. First impressions would be she was kind, introverted and a total bookworm

Personality: INSJ - Defender

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice:
Mid voice, a tint of French accent could be distinguished as she talked. She sounded calm, and collective. Rarely yelling. Resulting in her voice becoming emotionless at times, or monotone

Equipment:

Iphone, Debit Card, Library Card, Headphones, Lighter, Umbrella, and Glasses
this may be changed in the future

Clothes: During the wintertime, Blu would wear a pink, gray, and blue striped sweatshirt. For pants she wore some jeans, and regular white shoes.
During summertime she would wear a regular shirt, and during fall, she would usually switch back to her sweatshirt.

Hobbies: Reading, and Cooking

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Blu has:

Disorder(s): OCD (Obsesive Compulsive Disorder) a person who has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts ("obsessions") and/or behaviors ("compulsions") that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.

Anxiety: Anxiety is a feeling of fear, dread, and uneasiness. It might cause you to sweat, feel restless and tense, and have a rapid heartbeat. It can be a normal reaction to stress. For example, you might feel anxious when faced with a difficult problem at work, before taking a test, or before making an important decision

Germaphobe: a person with an extreme fear of germs and an obsession with cleanliness.

Skills:
Quick Thinker: Blu can multitask, this doesn't come easy first try, but if you work on many things at once for so long you learn to multitask.

Strength ✦✦✧✧✧
Endurance ✦✦✦✧✧
Charisma ✦✦✦✧✧
Intelligence ✦✦✦✦✦
Agility ✦✧✧✧✧
Speed ✦✦✦✦✦
Luck ✦✦✧✧✧

Querks: Bookworm, Blu loves books, you'll probably find her in the library, reading a book on a couch during break or study time.

Family:
(Biological) Mother: [UNKNOWN]
(Biological) Father: [UNKNOWN]
(Adopted) Mother: Caroline Hemsworth
(Adopted) Father: Lyam Hemsworth Unalived from old age

(Biological) Siblings: [UNKNOWN]
(Adopted) Siblings: Adeline Hemsworth, Raphael Hemsworth, Natalie Hemsworth.

Friends:
[Serena Castijo] Deceased

"You were an amazing friend, always there for me. I miss you dearly I wish you had never died. May you rest in peace."
[Caitlyn Thompson] Deceased
"Thank you for being my friend back in middle-school. You really got me through everything. I miss you so much"
[Evan Johnson] Alive
"Evan, I hope you and your girlfriend have a happy life. Truly. I'll miss you, I hope you can visit me in Karakura one in a while."
[Blake Durame] Alive
"Blake, you are one of the people who made me who I am today, thank you for that. I'm sorry i rejected you, we were so young."

[Brayaden Yoshiro] Deceased
"Brayaden, I love you. I'm sorry things didn't work out between us but you were always there for me. You were the best bff I could ever ask for. The truth is I was scared, I didn't have enough confidence in us. I hope that you rest peacefully up there."

[Romeo H. Miyahara] Alive
"Romeo, you're such an amazing person. You're funny, and just an amazing co-worker/friend to be around. I hope your life as an EMS just gets better."
[Karl] Alive
"Karl, you are a true friend. You offered what I couldn't imagine. You always put a smile on my face and made me feel safe. I hope you have a wonderful life with your fiance"
[Laurel Castillo] Alive
"Laurel, please forgive me for losing my tongue. I didn't mean to stress you. Please take care of yourself."

Relationships/ex's:
[Brayaden Yoshiro] ex
[Eric H.] ex
(this one is part of a backstory, so he's not an existing player) [UNKNOWN] ex

I'm sorry if I forgot you on here, let me know if I did!

Backstory:
The earliest Blu could remember was when she was 7 years old. She grew up in an orphanage located in the USA, Alabama. She didn't have any friends, any family, and no one to go to for help, or comfort. She became extremely introverted, and opened up to no one. She found books were her only source of excitement in her gloomy life. One day as she was reading a book, specifically about 9/11 (not that it matters of course) she woke up to the sound of a car pulling into the orphanage parking lot. She peered out her window as an elegant couple walked into the building. She sat back down on her bed, maybe this was the day she would get adopted?! She thought. She then remembered the many times this had happened and no one wanted her, they all wanted the dainty, tall, and most beautiful girls. Blu never had the chance to show how pretty she was, her face was hidden behind glasses, and her face hidden behind a book. She was too shy to even say hi to the parents that walked by. She sighed as she continued to read her book, she had already given up being adopted long ago. So many couples looking for a new son/daughter walked in and so many had passed her. How was this couple going to be any different?

Blu's head popped out of her book as she heard the echoing yell of her name from the Warden downstairs. With a disappointed sigh she laid down her book and hesitantly walked down the stairs. She saw about a dozen kids in the room, the elegant couple surrounded by them. "Ah, yes. This is, Blu. The smartest one." The couple gave her a quick glance, their faces lit up at the sight of her and sooner or later Blu found herself on a plane back to Belgium. It was a long story, and I won't go into too much detail, but the rough story is laid out for you. Blu had been adopted, finally! By a french couple who had flown from Belgium to Alabama for a vacation and decided to adopt. For they didn't have children of their own.

WIP
Long story short, Blu would one day fly to Karakura as a foreign exchange student, where she would also die a tragic death.

Extra:
1673238049187.png
Brayaden Yoshiro | Blu Hemsworth

[!] You are missed, my dear friend Brayaden [!] was written in the back of the picture
All artwork provided is not yours. It's trash so whatever ig.

Last Words?:

[!] A crumbled piece of paper would have something written on it in neat handwriting [!]
To whoever is reading this, these are my last words. I won't live much longer, someone is after me and I can no longer do anything about it except accept my fate. I've already lost my tongue, that took so much from me and I can't put up with this anymore. Doing the unthinkable was a thought in my mind. I feel like i've been cursed ever since Brayaden died. I can't take this anymore, I've done nothing wrong!

Karl, I wish you well. Please don't worry about me. You're my best friend.
Brayaden, I'll join you, we'll be together soon.
Romeo, please don't worry about me. Please, please don't I'll be okay.
Laurel, Don't panic, remember I have cookies in the cabinet when you need them.
Adeline, I'm leaving my belongings to you, I trust you. And I cherish our relationship. I will miss your presence.
Mother, I don't regret coming to Karakura, even if this is where I die It was the place where I made the best memories, and friends I could ever ask for. I love you so much mother.
Father, I'll join you too, we'll be together again and we can talk about cars all you wish.
Raphael, don't hunt down my murderer. Otherwise I'll have to come back and stop you. I love you so much brother.
Akane, I'm sorry I can't make it to anymore shifts, Shizukesa was my life. I will miss working there will all my heart.

I will miss you all.

[!] The pen would trail off and a spot of spilled ink would reside. [!]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread