5C4R77

Level 2
5C4R77
5C4R77
Notable
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: 5C4R77
Describe your activity on the server:
I play almost every single day, and the times of each day that I play change depending on if I want to stay up during the night to play with people from other time zones or if I want to play with people in my time zone. (AEST) I would describe my overall activity on SchoolRP to be very high and above average for most.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
5c4r77, I do have a microphone that works.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Australia (AEST)

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivations are that I recently disbanded my gang, and I'd like to move back into GangRP by becoming a BMD and selling illegal in-game items to people in said gangs to make an attempt at bringing GangRP as a whole back to being active.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I can get on at no specific time each day, I can open at any time of the day if I am awake and motivated.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I used to lead a gang called Shuten-Doji, and it was a great experience to see how it is to work in a team where you'd need to keep it a secret in the game. I've also had a lot of GangRP experience as a whole throughout the year and a bit I've played SchoolRP.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Changing the areas in which BMDs show up and the areas where crime as a whole occurs, due to people becoming less and less active within the crime spectrum of SchoolRP. By doing this it may intrigue players to be more active in CrimeRP again.

Are you familiar with all the rules about weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
I am very familiar with all the rules of CombatRP, Its weapons, And the rules on permissions and player conduct throughout the server due to my previous position as a gang leader on SchoolRP.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
I am familiar with and understand this consequence of leaving BMD and I do not believe it would matter as I plan on remaining a BMD for some time.
Are you familiar with the fact that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I am also familiar with and do understand that this may happen if my character is encountered in one of those situations.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential additions to the black market to others?:
Yes and it would be great to trust that I will not expose any plans or additions to BMD oocly.
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Felix M. Drakos Takada
Criminal Alias: SAINT
Age & Occupation:
18 years of age and jobless
Gender & Marital Status:
Felix is male and is dating, not married and/or engaged.

Ethnicity & Race:
Croatian-German
Known Languages:
Croatian, German
Former Associations/Occupations:
Former gang member in Sanskari, Former gang leader of Shuten-Doji
Highest Level of Education:
Grade 12

Physical/Mental Ailments:
N/A
Known Family Members:
Drakos family, Takada family, Julian C. Drakos Takada.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Felix is a tall male with a fit and lean physique, his hair can be described as soft and two-toned colour-wise. Felix would have burn scars around his body which he's been able to hide using clothes or makeup to hide the scars. There would also be a symbol carved into his chest that would appear as an eye with angelic wings.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
In public, Felix would have a calm and respectful tone and demeanour and this would also apply to when he is talking to friends. However, behind closed doors, he can be tough and rude while also being described as an aggressive person by loved ones.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
Felix was born and raised in Croatia until he turned seven when he and the Gallium family moved to Berlin in Germany due to half of his family being there, this is where he’d later learned the German language alongside Croatian. As he grew up, he would learn more and more about his family's dark past intertwining with criminal behaviour which would create tension in the family causing outbursts from his parents and extended family. After years and years, he would come to the age of sixteen where the final outburst would make him leave and move to Karakura indefinitely. When he first arrived, he appeared to be a softie and antisocial due to the lack of knowledge of Japanese, but over time he would make friends and soon learn the language fluently. Over time he’d become more and more confident, growing tougher and more ****y personality which showed very easily though this wouldn’t last long. When Felix turned eighteen, his life was dull, he had made a gang but they weren’t active which made him disband, he became wiser, and his personality in public became lighter and kinder while his personality in private became angrier and rougher on those who annoyed or disobeyed him. This all remained the same until he received word of his biological mother’s passing, this destroyed him but he became determined to continue, and this caused him to desire a way to make his family proud, and he saw this as becoming a criminal once more.
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
In a weapons deal with a citizen of Karakura, he would keep a tough and firm tone of voice and demeanour, ensuring that nothing goes wrong. Felix would have an extra one or two people with him to protect his identity and keep his overall safety intact. If a deal takes too long or if the buyer is slow and not attentive, Felix will warn the buyer that if they do not hurry up, he will leave and the buyer will not receive the items that they desire until the next time a BMD opens, and if said threat does not work, he will make a few more threats before requesting to blacklist the buyer from BMD.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Felix has a history of keeping secrets and would be a great candidate for becoming a BMD due to his tough nature and his secretive personality, making it unpredictable that he'd ever been a BMD.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny your application for the following reason(s)

DETAIL
When applying to a faction, it's a good idea to add detail in your application to lengthen it and show you're motivated for the role. Keep this in mind if you decide you'd like to reapply!​

Users who are viewing this thread