mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BMD APPLICATION | _Sayoriii

Kelpy83

Level 2
IGN: _Sayoriii
Describe your activity on the server: I am fruitfully active when I feel a reason to be active such as being in a family, being in a gang, having some kind of occupation, or some unsettled arc.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: beavis_hater | yes I have a mic
Specify your country of origin and time zone: United States | PST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: I really love black market business on the server, I've always been into it since I started playing 2 years ago and I still enjoy slinging alcohol to this day. Supplying people and the whole "under the table" feel of it is a lot of fun.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?: I feel that I always had a hustler's mentality. I can move quick and get people what they need. I can also put a positive spin on it with my character's personality making it fun and still efficient, going the extra mile to make it all feel like a criminal operation. I also look forward to implementing social networking with gangs to pull in a lot more money.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?: I was on the business team for UV gang Forelli before they disbanded
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?: More advertising to attract more players who don't know how to get weapons and other illegal items faster because I didn't know what a BMD was until like 5+ months after I started playing, I think that would get more customers and potential customers to start saving up.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes, I review them frequently
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: Yes, I understand
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Dominic Brunsmeier Sidorov
Criminal Alias: "BANDIT"
Age & Occupation: 18 - Student
Gender & Marital Status: Male - Single

Ethnicity & Race: German - White
Known Languages: Italian (Haven't applied for German yet)
Former Associations/Occupations: Gangs: Forelli, Zone 3
Highest Level of Education: Highschool

Physical/Mental Ailments: Mild Autism
Known Family Members: Sidorov Family

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: 5'10 - Fair-skinned - Dirty Blonde/Light Brown hair - Brown eyes - Cute asffff
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: Playful, witty, and energetic and may come off as irresponsible as he doesn't plan too far ahead but really this give him room for effective improvisation as it is impossible to know exactly what will happen at any given moment with complete certainty, he can also be smart and innovative.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: Dominic Brunsmeier, born on August 13th in Berlin to a family of 4. His father Karl: a skilled engineer, his mother Ella: a hardworking nurse, and his older brother Cedrick who always he looked up to. Everything was perfect until one day, he and his brother came home from school to find their parents were gone with no warning, no letter, not even a tiny note, distant relatives stole what little they had, he and his brother were put in an orphanage until his older brother turned 18 and was no longer allowed in the orphanage. Dominic, age 15 sat alone in the orphanage for many nights until he built up the nerve to run away. He became a delinquent and started committing atrocities such as theft, breaking and entering, assault, battery, and anything short of outright murder. Dominic was known for his ability to improvise and use anything in his surroundings as a weapon, he was also known for his witty remarks towards his enemies. Fast forward 2 years when Dominic was 17 he found himself to be a decently successful drug dealer making a decent living until he was arrested on suspicion and put in holding, Dominic's lousy public defender sat with him in holding telling him about how all the evidence points to him and the chances of him getting off are slim, so to escape the law in Germany, he used what money he had to get plane tickets to wherever he could go, the cheapest ticket he could get was to Japan, he also knew a guy who dabbled in fake id's and passports. The morning he got the letter for his court hearing two weeks from then was the same morning he got a fake ID, and a fake Japanese passport to go with his plane ticket. The afternoon of his court hearing he was on a plane to Japan. Since then he has been living in Karakura, correction: barely surviving, Dominic soon realized that he couldn't afford any living expenses, food, or even a little roof over his head. He also couldn't speak the language. To make his situation worse, winter was coming and Dominic was still sleeping on the street as the snow started to slowly pile up on what he called his home, until.. A stroke of luck. A kind man by the name of Joseph heard his story and took him in while he got back on his feet, he learned the language and enrolled in the school, until a few months passed and some complications with Joseph's legality in the country arose. With Joseph being away, Dominic desperately needed money to pay the rent he weighed out his options of honest working or illegal hustling. Dom didn't want a repeat of his life back in Germany so he tried his best to find honest work, but it just wasn't enough. He turned to crime again but did things a little differently, instead of delinquency, he would partake in organized crime. Dominic joined an organization and quickly began selling alcohol to all kinds of different people until the higher-ups of his organization were busted by the KPD, fortunately for him, he got away with it. After laying low for a while, Dominic found himself in another organization, Forelli, and quickly found himself excelling at doing business and started to climb the ranks and eventually saw himself on the business crew. Dominic was making a lot of money but eventually, Forelli folded, but this time he was equipped with all the strategy and know-how to sell independently on the streets. To this day, Dominic still moves alcohol to where it needs to be and his pockets surely show for it, but the mystery of his parents still remains in the back of his head.
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: Dominic "BANDIT" is sitting on a bench, a customer came whom he instructed to sit on the other side of the bench facing away from him. "You the guy?" the customer asks. "You got the money?" the customer sets a paper fast food bag with the money in it between the two. Dom grabs the bag and looks into it and sticks his hand in to subtly and thoroughly count the money, he puts the money in his jacket and gets up from the bench. "Follow." Dominic leads him over to a bag behind a dumpster bin in an alleyway. "It's in there," Dominic tells the customer. As the customer goes to open the bag, Dominic is already walking away. The customer begins opening the bag as the crunch Dominic's feet made in the snow gets fainter and fainter. The customer is pleased to see exactly what he asked for in the bag, he looks over and sees that Dominic was already gone.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: Dominic is a restless entrepreneur. Rarely ever stops his runs until everything is sold.

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny your application for the following reason(s)

DETAIL
When applying to a faction, it's a good idea to add detail in your application to lengthen it and show you're motivated for the role. Keep this in mind if you decide you'd like to reapply!​

Users who are viewing this thread