mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BMDs?

Sherisaurus

Level 7
CCrew4
CCrew4
Notable
So when I call any BMDs they never seem to answer even if they've picked up the phone. Am I just like saying somethin wrong or is something up on their end?

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
hi i just did your order, but basically when you call its a hotline. so the call immediately answers and then you have to send another message. but we can only do one order at a time, so sometimes we're in the middle of another order when you call or orders sometimes stack up and you end up in a queue. hope that helped? maybe?

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Hey! Other BMD member here:

As Jay stated above, we are only one person. We have tried opening at the same time before because we’re allowed to have as many people open as we want, but we have such differing timezones and schedules that it’s rare, so you’ll usually just see us open by ourselves. Yeah, weird, but it’ll hopefully be fixed soon.

Whenever I open BMD, I will say my character usually tends to go for the more expensive orders first, so that could be the same for other people. It’s possible that there’s so many orders and majority of them will profit the BMDs more than what your order could. If that’s also not the case, it really could just be another subject of “I have too many orders to do right now”.

Subtle reminder, BMDs have to figure out your order, then order it, then get coordinates to where a chest/shipment is, find that chest, open it and receive the items you ordered, then find a safe and easy spot to get to so you can get it. The sewers are really complex. Sometimes, I order something and it takes me up to 20 minutes (most was 30) to find the shipment because some orders are in spots that are difficult to get into, meaning that your order might seem like it’s being ignore when in reality, we’re absolutely lost and trying to find an order and cannot call you till we find it (since criminals can steal it if they find it after a certain amount of time). I hope that clears things up!

Users who are viewing this thread