mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BOBCAT CHEER | The 2023 Pep Rally

violentgrl

Level 6

title?.png
THE PEP RALLY | 2023
img: @Tippie

(Credit to Bon and Tori for this idea/Bobcat tradition)
-
The looming leg of tournaments has revived that school spirit we all love to see. Over the last couple weeks, we have sensed a growing tension between Karakura's rival teams - Bobcats and Spartans. Violence, aggression and outright competition has rocked the halls, and likely drove SLT insane (apologies Ye Saiky) and alas, the day has come.

The Bobcat Cheer squad have been preparing for the Pep Rally for weeks: forking through potential songs, choreography and participants to steal the show, only to come up with something... outstanding! Now, before we get into all of that, let's take a moment to appreciate the roster of wonderful Bobcat Cheer faces!
-
CAPTAIN
Lexy Sparks | Flyer (violentgrl)
-

MEMBERS
Kiyana Yun | Flyer (THONGBARBIE)
Tiffany Takagi | Flyer (yBonnu)
Asahise Taiyo | Base (kewsoh)
Cassie Collins | Base (newjeanz)
Nogi Nakazawa | Flyer (bmei)
Chika Miyazaki | Flyer (kgaa)
Vivian Rios | Base (Shadonky)
Hikosaburo Vacazamora | Backspot (worstdressed)
Rohesia Saito | Backspot (etsew)
Imari Kitahara | Base (commurizzim)
Mi-Hyeon Byun | Base (eyeres)

-

-
THE ROUTINE
Linked here is a VIDEO of the performance, kindly recorded by 3Eco!

-​
[x] There they were… the ICONIC Bobcat Cheerleaders. They stood in their classic V-formation, heads down. Anticipation built as the music kicked in. Hiko and Chika crouched in front. How odd! Nicki’s voice boomed through the speakers and up they pounced, swiping the audience's attention in an instant! The rest of the team slowly backed up… creating a horizontal line.
(Duo - Chika and Hiko)
[x] The line of cheerleaders turn on their heel, shakin’ what their mama gave ‘em directly at their Spartan opponents! The energy was high, and on beat. There they went, back and forth on cue with the lyrics, alas, the-- Highschoolers scattered, creating a large circle around their next soloist: Asahise!
(Solo - Asahise)
[x] Asahise pounced into the air, thankfully caught by BOBCAT, an excellent base. The surrounding team skipped in circles around the centrepiece, slowly vacating the area in brief bursts. You best bet, their pom-pom’s were shaking vigorously! Vivian and Imari stormed the spotlight seamlessly… boy, they were good at what they do!
(Duo - Vivian and Imari)
[x] As the music slowed into an audible, regular beat, the cheer team stomped towards one another. With pom-pom’s in hand, the team clapped to the music, smirking slyly at their opposing friends and met them half-way. In an instant, the team crossed over and collected themselves into a straight line, directing glares at the Spartans.
[x] The body of cheerleaders swung the line from left to right! With balled fists, the possé cast their arms up and into the air, hitting a polished High-V, drawing a knee into their chests. As time ticked on, the formation shifted into clear windows… what on earth were they doing?!
[x] The front row of Bobcats dropped into a line of splits, spotlighting the cheerleaders in the back. Their pom-pom’s shook from left to right and the cycle was repeated for the rest of the chorus… we luuuurrrrvv consistency!
[x] Lexy Sparks was soon circled, guiding those around her with her hands. Sparks was SPAAARKLINNGG. She served. As the beat kicked in, the cheerleaders dropped to their knees, shaking their pom-pom’s at their notorious Captain.
(Solo - Lexy Sparks)
[x] After this magnifcent dinner Lexy Sparks served FOR FREE, everyone scattered, hyping up the crowd, pom-pom’s in hand. The team in Red and Black fired chants, calls and ridiculing comments at the Spartans, ego ramping their performance. Pur, bobcat hype! Main attraction? Of course it was the Bobcats! Lexy Sparks was flung into the air, mischievous and sly. Anyone who wasn't them, WANTED to be ‘em. As they should!
[x] The Va Va Voom was definitely VOOMING. The Cheer Team collected in abundance, boosting yet another flyer (Wendy Bloom) up and into the air. A pyramid moment? That’s what we love to see. At times, extra support from surrounding bases were removed… damn, they were strong. All was good and well until… 'BOBCAT' scurried onto the scene… tripping into the team's performance. Ultimately, the pyramid crumbled and the routine concluded. Yikes.
-
CAPTAIN CHANTS
-
Male Football Captain | Harley Bex - Chanted by Lexy Sparks:
"HI IM LEX! I MIGHT BE HIS EX… BUT MAKE SOME NOISE FOR HARLEY BEX! HOT AS FLAMES, LIGHTNING SPEED (even when he's doing the deed…) HE’S SURE TO MAKE BOBCAT FOOTBALL SUCCEED!"
Female Football Captain | Yuki Okinowa Namaah - Chanted by Kiyana Yun:
"THE FEMALE CAP WILL EVEN THE SCALE! SCORING GOALS AND WILL NOT FAIL! YUKI WON’T ACCEPT DEFEAT, SHE WILL HAVE THOSE SPARTANS BEAT!"
Male Volleyball Captain | Akito Masuo - Chanted by Cassie Collins:
"SET! SPIKE! DIVE! RECEIVE! AKITO MASUO HAS SKILL YOU CAN’T BELIEVE!! YEAAAH, HE’S THE ONE WHO SETS THE PACE! HE’LL SMASH THAT VOLLEYBALL IN YOUR FACE!!"
Female Volleyball Captain | Sumi Haruki - Chanted by Asahise Taiyo:
"SUMI HARUKI NEVER MISSES, SHE'LL SPIKE THAT BALL, AND KILL THOSE BLUE-BITCHES!!"
Male Basketball Captain | Kaiden Xin Nishida - Chanted by Chika Miyazaki:
"ALL EYES ON KAIDEN DURING HIS LAYUP, BASKETBALL CAPTAIN AND HE’S RAISIN’ THE STAKES UP! LOOK AT HIS SPEED AS HE DRIBBLES PAST, SHOTS SO GOOD THE SPARTANS’ FLAG WILL BE WAVIN’ HALF-MAST!"
Female Basketball Captain | Elizabeth Tuffin - Chanted by Tiffany Takagi:
"NEXT IS QUEEN LIZ, NO NOT FROM ENGLAND, THE QUEEN OF THE COURTS, BASKETBALL IS HER BACON. TUFFIN’ UP HER TEAM TO MAKE THE BOYS START SHAKING!"
Baseball Captain | Subaru Narusaka - Chanted by Nogi Nakazawa:
"SUBARU, SUBARU, THAT’S OUR GUY! HITTIN’ HOME RUNS UP TO THE SKY! THAT’S OUR CAPTAIN, THAT’S OUR ACE! SUBARU NARUSAKA SETTIN’ THE PACE!"
Track Captain | Sumi Ishida - Chanted by Hikosaburo Vacazamora:
"OUR BOBCAT REIGN HAS JUST BEGUN! YOU SPARTANS BETTER TURN AND RUN! SUMI ISHIDA’S ON YOUR HEEL. HER LETHAL SPEED IS JUST UNREAL!"
Swim Captain | Ahma Nakazawa - Chanted by Vivian Rios:
"AHMA NAKAZAWA! SWIMMING AND SLAYING IS WHAT SHE DOES BEST! TWICE AS HOT AND BETTER THAN THE REST!"
-
Thank you all so much for attending, and the support you gave us! It means so so much, especially for my first rodeo as Captain.

Shoutout to ghimiis, my best friend for supporting me throughout this wild journey - he's kept me VERY SANE at times and I want him to know that everything he does and continues to help me through is so greatly appreciated. Love you dolly xx

I want to give a special thanks to @Oli and @Tippie for organising the Pep Rally, alongside other members of SRP staff! The decor, planning and all out organisation of the event was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better line of SLT. Until Lexy Sparks got suspended... LOL!

Most importantly, thank you to my Cheerleaders for persevering and attending every practice to learn and work on this routine! As I said privately, I love you all very much and without you, the team literally wouldn't exist so... you should all be super proud of yourselves!
-
SCREENSHOTS:
(Sourced from Tippie_ and the RPH Screenshots channel - Discord)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread