mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Boris's (UrMum8Me) School Employee Application x2

Boaris

Level 2
[OOC section]

In Game Name: UrMum8Me

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Secretary.

How often do you log onto the server?: Nearly every day, on days I'll be inactive I will inform you.

Do you have discord? yes, my discord is Boris#6154.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned Twice before and I'm very sorry for my wrongdoings. My first ban was for lying to staff (1 hour) which was confusion between me and another guy who had very similar nicknames. My Second ban was because of me raiding discord servers, again I'm very sorry.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: yes, I can promise I will be online when I can, as previously stated if I cannot come online I will inform you.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do recognise that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My chosen role (Office secretary) is very important. They perform administrative tasks in schools. They make sure that the school domain runs correctly and smoothly as possible and allow teachers to concentrate their energies purely on giving children a better and bright education, Instead of worrying about keeping records and other important, time-consuming tasks. If a school lacks them they will find it hard to cope. Classic jobs for an Office secretarian would be:
  • answering calls and passing on information such as sick calls, Lost uniform or a parent bringing a students P.E kit.
  • greeting guests and School Inspectors at the reception as well as giving them name badges and lanyards so that they can do their job or Observe the school without confusing teachers.
  • writing up letters, reports and other important and unimportant documents.
  • checking and handling incoming and outgoing emails.
  • hoarding vast amounts of clerical and computerised records of pupils and staff.
  • creating ****ytical returns and reports.
  • buying necessary items and stationery for the school allowing teachers to educate students with ease.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Sadly, I don't. However, I'm sure I will learn.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Most of my experience with roleplay was from a kid or from SchoolRP, I started playing in 2016 or 2017 and I have been loving it since. My first job was a security guard at the automobile shop then I was head security at Owashi. I’ve recently started playing other roleplaying servers and another School roleplay server and I have enjoyed them. I’d say that I have a lot of experience in SchoolRP with working roles.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Of course, The job Office secretary is too do the Administrative and some management tasks in school. without them, the school wouldn't run smoothly and be able to give the students a good education and bright futures. School secretaries get to meet loads of people, such as teachers, pupils, parents and carers and school governors. In some smaller schools, this role may involve taking on extra duties, such as responsibility for money. In order for the job, Office secretary to work efficiently they must be organized and active. The school office manager is generally also in charge of handling all employee relations, such as fielding complaints and maintaining employee attendance reports. They also may be responsible for putting in substitute requests when an employee calls out sick.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Kindly, I would ask them to stop cursing or acting that way and also tell them how acting in that way can ruin their life or future. I would also try to help the student out by finding out what is annoying them and hopefully get them the help they would. If they were to continue acting up I would take them to a school administrator, explain the events that have recently occurred and they can decide the punishment to the student. If I were to see the student again I would ask how they were and if anything bad has recently happened. If anything bad had happened I would help them out and hopefully sort it out.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If I’m doing a hazardous job requested by the principle I would make sure the area in which I’m doing is safe then I would make sure to set a perimeter so that students can’t get in harm’s way. I will also follow the school safety precautions at all times. If the job I’m meant to do is way too dangerous I would kindly sort it out with the principle, one way I would do this is by asking him the 5 W’s ( Who, What, When, Where and Why). If the job is too dangerous for one person I would ask for help from other janitors or employees that have experience with the job needed. If the job were to violate safety rules I would kindly deny the offer to keep students, teachers and school property safe.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Confront the employee and warn them about the dangers and how it is wrong, if they do not seem to care of completely ignore my warnings then I'd state that I am going to report this to the head of their department and/or principal. If they still do not stop, I will follow through with the report.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Masaru Gyakutai

Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS: Well for a while I have wanted to work in the school, my first application to work in the school was for the Janitor role, However that was denied so I had to look for another role and today I found it! Office secretary sounds like a fun and great job for me. I know I will work hard and won't let you down. I have also been looking for a job throughout my awesome years playing on SchoolRP and I don't want to honk my horn, but I think this is the job for me.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: As said earlier I am a hard-working individual who, I promise, will not let you down. I'm also resilient as you know I have been denied multiple times for jobs yet I keep coming back trying harder next time. I've worked very hard on this application and made it past the 900-word minimum and even if I get denied I'm very grateful you took your time to read this through so Thank you! Also if you check the School Employee Roster, you will see that the school is in great need of Office sectarians, I'm happy to fill in the gaps, work hard and help the students get a greater education, Teachers to be able to manage their classrooms easier and to put a smile on the Principles face.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Your application was okay, it had decent information listed but it was a bit repetitive. Sadly you won't be making the cut today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying.

Users who are viewing this thread