mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Boroski's Shop Application - Shop 2

Boroski

Level 17
IGN: Boroski
Previous applications:
History Teacher Application (accepted; lost rank due to inactivity)
German Language Application (accepted)
Russian Language Application (accepted)
Previous warns/kicks/bans: One warning in 2018 and four kicks in 2017. No bans.

Shop wanted:
Shop #2, Happy Pills
Why do you want to own a shop?: I would like to own a shop because it would benefit the roleplay by a long shot: The shop owner carefully managing his employees and servicing the pharmacy's customers to the necessary needs. I believe that it can help me with managing skills, choosing the best employees for different tasks and appointing several assistants or advisors to help me keep up with the information.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I am planning to sell medicinal equipment and any other equipment considered useful or otherwise healthy to the populace of Karakura. In addition, an emergency room will be available only in the direst of needs. I have enough money to restore the shop in stable conditions and to make a big batch of deliveries. (I would like to edit certain aspects inside the shop if I get accepted) I believe that one million yen shall suffice.
How will your shop be unique?: The shop itself is already unique. Unlike many other shops, this pharmacy sells medicine and treatment designed to assist the handicapped, injured or diseased. Many products such as painkillers, antidepressants, antibiotics and needles will be available, but there will also be healthy products such as fruits, eggs, meat or the traditional sea food which is proven to be healthy enough to be included. In addition, some equipment such as umbrellas will assist those with albinism.

Regarding the payment hierarchy, it is but a simple "more work equals more buck". The more an employee works, the more money they get to keep, but a tax has to be given to the shop owner in order to keep up with the delivery prices, because how else would the pharmacy work if it doesn't have the products available for sale?
How many employees are you planning to have?:
I am planning to have a set of several employees. I don't want to have too few employees, because at some point not everyone will be available and I will need backup as a result. I feel like the most recommended will be the following:
2 advisors - they will also collect the tax from the lesser employees and hand it over to the owner if online
1-2 guards - I believe that for such a small pharmacy, one dedicated guard is enough. A backup will be useful though.
6-10 cashiers - The main bulk of employees, they are assigned to the counters to service the customers and carefully check that they serve who they should.
2-4 prescriptioneers - This term is used in regard to employees who are signing prescriptions. A prescription booth is available in the pharmacy for the more advanced medicine, and a person assigned there will explain the customers the steps required for making a prescription.

Additional Information: As a previous owner of Happy Pills, a decent statistic tracker and a hard-working employee there, I would like to re-dedicate myself into managing the place. If there will be someone more worthy of owning the pharmacy, then I will have no problems letting said person own the shop. I will maintain a high level of activity should I get the shop, as I am looking forward to become more active.

Users who are viewing this thread