Accepted Bottlecapps Sociology teacher app

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaNished

Level 5
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):
Bottlecapp
Previous bans: I have been banned on the old map for minging.

Describe your activity on the server: I am on everyday for at least 2-3 hours but more time on the weekend.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I go on it daily.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

List your current and past applications: I have applied for teacher and adult and both got accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation is to help the server grow and to role-play with more people on the server. I think being a teacher lets you role-play with different types of people and it is very enjoyable.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I used to be the PE teacher on the old map. I tried teaching a class everyday and I had an after school club where I would play games or go running with the students. The experience was a blast but it got stressful when the students just messed around.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Elizabeth Capp, Miss Capp.
Your Teachers In Game Age: 21
Teachers Subject: Sociology.

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, I have read it when I applied on the old map and read it again now.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I personally would not change anything, I think it has really improved. I love how the amount of classes the teachers do are counted and there is even a teacher of the week and month.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers in game are the main source of RP, if they weren't here there would be no SchoolRP because the students wouldn't be able to go to school and learn. I think every teacher has their own different way to teach. Some just like their class to be quiet and listen, some like their class to talk to each other when working, there are so many different ways. In their spare time they would either plan their next lessons, spend time with friends or family or maybe mark tests or books.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Like I said, if there was no teachers there would be no schoolRP for the students. With no teachers there might just be players running around maybe breaking rules or just roleplaying normally but they wouldn't be able to go to school and learn.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Elizabeth is a very open minded person, she always tells people the truth if they ask for it. She hates snakes and people who try to change others. Elizabeth also always wants the best for people, she doesn't like to make a big deal out of anything and always wanting her class to have fun and learn. She wants to take care of all the students she teaches. Her plans for the future is to keep her family safe from anyone who may hurt them.

Physical appearance

Elizabeth is a brunette with long wavy hair and a little fringe. Her eyes are a dark green colour and she is 5'2. Her figure is slim but a little bit curvy. She likes to wear jumpers a lot but sometimes tries out different styles. She wears a little bit of make up; foundation, eyeshadow, mascara and sometimes draws her eyebrows on. She has straight white teeth and her skin is fairly smooth.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
If a class is taking place I will simply tell them to get to class and stop with the foul language, if it is break or dinner I will tell them to take the foul language somewhere else but if it is after school I will tell them to leave the premisses.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I will simply shout someones name and ask them a question about the lesson, if they do not know the answer I will ask them why then tell the rest of the class to be quiet. If some of the class are rude or carry on I will give them a detention or one last warning.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Elizabeth will either be planning her next lesson or ask the other teachers how their day is going while drinking a coffee and maybe having a snack.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Smiles while greeting the class
/me Hands out a questionnaire
/me Hands homework to students
/me Collects text books then puts them on the shelf
/me Looks around, checking everyone is paying attention

BACKSTORY

Elizabeth was born and raised in England. She grew up being home schooled all the way through primary school, this resulted with her not having many friends. When she was old enough, she went to high school and was no longer home schooled. She enjoyed meeting people and became really confidant. When Elizabeth got into Year 8 she started making new friends. Her new friends went to parties, got drunk, smoked weed and got into a lot of trouble. Elizabeth thought it was really cool and started to join in with everything they did.
One day her mother found out about Elizabeths behaviour, she was really upset and wanted better for her daughter. Her mother decided not to tell her father about anything but they decided to move away and get a fresh start. When Elizabeth got into Year 9 her mother made her work hard to get her grades back up, as they have dropped from not concentrating. Her parents didn't just move her to a different school, but a different country, Japan. She moved to a quite little neighbourhood. She went to a school called Kiu Academy. Her grades finally went up and she also learnt a different language, Japanese. When she took her final exams she felt really proud of herself.
A few years past, she went to collage and studied sociology and Art. When was finally 21 she moved to a different town near a school called Yandere High School. A couple of days after moving she met a man named Ajay, he was a teacher at the school. She made a bunch of friends in the neighbourhood and forgot about her past self. After a year and a half her and Ajay got married and they had children named Jacoviia and Leafeh. She felt great with her family but wanted a job. She decided to try out for a teaching job in the school. She hopes she gets accepted so she can help the kids achieve the things they want.

Additional notes about your application (if any): There is none, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread