BqsicMo​
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Moo#1590​
How old are you? (Optional):
18​
What is your time zone?:
BST​
Describe your activity on the server:
I am frequently active, up to 8-10 hours daily. I do go to college so there are a few times where I will not be online, but apart from that I'm always online!​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned.​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that inactivity will cause a demotion.​
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the Librarian position.​
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A librarian is a person trained in library science and engaged in library service. A librarian could also be a person in charge of a library, especially the chief administrative officer of a library. A person who is in charge of any specialized body of literature, as a collection of musical scores. In short, a librarian is the one who will take care of all the library’s supplies, such as making sure everything’s in place and all books have been returned by the students when the time arrives.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a large amount of experience in roleplay, Joining SRP around 4 years ago for a few weeks but then I quit due to IRL issues, However i then decided to return around over a year ago now, my experience in roleplay has been massive, I go from doing medicalrp on the smallest of cuts to detailrp when it comes to a serious moment. This also includes me doing combatrp when it comes to fighting and protecting the ones in need within roleplay icly. I have roleplayed for the most of my Minecraft life, however I am still developing my skills as I go along daily.​
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):​
Grade 12​
Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Lorraine wouldn’t mind the comment from the student and simply ignore it the first time. If the student kept going however, she’d hand them a warning about the language they’re using towards her. If things then got out of hand, Lorraine would contact a higher up or even another worker/councillor who’s nearby, and kindly ask them to take care of the troublesome student, as well as inform them that they’ve already received their warning.​
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Lorraine would immediately raise her voice and tell the parties to split up. If her action is successful, she’d attempt to talk to the students one by one and explain that what they’re causing is unnecessary and could potentially end up with them getting a detention from either her or someone else. If they don’t end up co-operating, Lorraine would just give them a warning and tell them to part ways until the end of the school day.​
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Lorraine would instantly drag her co-worker out of danger, fully worried if they got hurt or not. She’d then take a deep breath and ask them if they want to do it together. If not however, she’d tell her co-worker to leave it for now, and let someone more capable of the job handle it, even if it was another co-worker/teacher/professor or even a member of the SLT.​
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Lorraine would only have a cup of coffee or a cup of some fresh juice on her hand and a paper or her phone on the other, trying to relax for the time being after her rough day of hard work. If anyone else is in the break room, Lorraine would beam them a smile and try to start a conversation if they’re up for it. If not, she’d just leave them be and relax whilst waiting for the upcoming period to arrive.​
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me Lorraine would nod at the student who just requested a library card from her. She’d then ask them to wait for a few seconds as she stood up, turning her heel to then walk towards the variety of library cards which were stacked on top of a counter. She’d then pick up one and head back to her seat, sitting down. After getting the required information, she’d fill out the library card, pass it to the student and ask for the payment of 2.000 yen.​
/me She’d open the door to the break room, scanning around as she spotted a few fellow co-workers. approaching them. She’d smile at all of them, before neatly sitting down to a spare chair or the couch. She’d then beam a smile to lighten up the mood, asking them about how they’ve been doing so far.​
/me Upon noticing the student who’s been misbehaving in the corner of her eye, Lorraine stood up, fixing her skirt and slowly yet surely walked towards the student. Once she got close enough, she’d cross her arms, shaking her head before opening her mouth to talk, only to tell the student to not repeat what they’re doing right now, in order to avoid punishment.​
In-Character Section
Full Name (First & Last only):
Lorraine Suzuki​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):​
Miss​
Preferred Name:
Miss Suzuki​
Age (Minimum is 25):
35​
Religious Denomination:
N/A​
Marital Status:
Single​
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree​
Year of Graduation:
2020​
Major(s):
English Lit​
Minors:
Psychology​
Nationality:
French​
Current Location:
Karakura​
Native Languages:
French​
Other Languages:
Spanish and Japanese​
Backstory
Lorraine Suzuki was born in Marseille, France on September 16 to two loving parents. During her mothers pregnancy she’d read Lorraine stories throughout the day as a way to pass the time. From the early years of Lorraine's life she developed a fondness for all things literature. While most of her friends and siblings were playing in the yard she’d be hugged up next to a tree reading one of the many books in her collection. Her favorite being ‘Les Misérables’. At the age of 10 she developed a desire to become a Librarian, the thought of being surrounded by nothing but books and people who had possessed the same adoration as her was nothing short of complete and utter bliss. With the endless support from her friends and family she graduated Lycée Montgrand Highschool top of her class, gaining a scholarship she was able to attend Sorbonne University in Paris, France, the thought of leaving her family saddened her but her family pushed her to pursue her goals. From there she minored in Psychology and Majored in English Literature. During her 4 years of education she worked at her school library and as a second source of income she tutored in her free time, although she did everything a librarian does that wasn't enough for her. Yes she achieved her goal but she wanted more. Once she graduated she had found herself yearning for something else, a new scenery. It was decided that she would move and pursue her aspirations elsewhere. The only obstacle still left in her path was the question of “Where?”. The options were endless but after a recommendation from her college roommate she set her sights on Karakura, Japan. She decided that she would become a librarian at Karakura high school, where she could have a new outlook on life and develop more along the way. Lorraine moved to Karakura with the money she had saved up over time. Once she arrived she took up a Japanese language class, knowing the language of the city she applied for the job, with hopes she would be hired.​
Motivation for Joining KHS:
It has been a huge motivative of mine to join the KHS community. I’ve heard about how amazing the people are to talk to. Being able to explore the aspects of Japan, a place I have never been to prior to moving here, is something I would not want to miss. I’ve gotten so used to my normal day to day life and I was a change. I wish to meet new people, experience new cultures, and learn from others as well as teach them. That is my motivation​
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment?
If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):​
N/A​
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I hope to be accepted over other applicants because I believe I can pave the way for a path straight to well versed literature. I believe that I am a hard working person as well. In the case that I am given this opportunity, I would put in my best efforts to ensure that both me and those I interact with will have the best experience one can offer. I hope to share with others the same adoration that I have for literature. I'm aware that other applicants want the same things as me but I can assure you that I will give 110% of what I have.​
Extra:
Additional notes about your application:
N/A​
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of School Employee at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

[ALL LIBRARY POSITIONS ARE FULL, DM ME WITH A DIFFERENT ROLE CHOICE]

-
Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread