Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):
The_8eightRP

Time spent on SchoolRP:
I have played srp well over a year now and am growing closer to my second year anniversary, during this time I have met a lot of unique and different types of friends and have evolved much over the course of a few months! And am planning to keep evolving over my srp experience trying to involve myself in as much different roleplay as possible!

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

If I were to rate my activity out of ten I'd give myself a solid 8,5/10 solely because I lately have been going on a lot of trips because of summer, but besides that I'll be online from 4 up to even 12 hours a day!

Which timezone are you in?

My timezone is CEST!
(due to it being summer I won't have any problems with any meeting being at 5 am or anything!)

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:
Brandon Kekantsu

Character Age:

Character knowledge of Law:

My character has a good understanding of the different laws that are to be followed throughout Karakura. His dad was a great inspiration for him as he was a lawyer back in Belgium, this shifted his interest towards the law's side of things and he dreams about becoming or a police officer or a lawyer himself once he graduates! He also follows the law tightly to maintain the possibility to reach these positions!

Characters IC phone number:

(030)-157-9805

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

Yes, he is. I can confidently say my character is almost, if not, 1 year old by now!

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

No, he isn't. and likes to keep a cool profile towards the KPD bringing them little to no hard time, even bringing them snacks every so often!

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

N/A

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD disocrd):
Yes, I do!​

Users who are viewing this thread