mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BREAKING NEWS | ERNESTO MARTINEZ STABBED AT SHOPPING DISTRICT

EnderBubs

Level 57

BREAKING NEWS- ERNESTO MARTINEZ STABBED IN FRONT OF SHOPPING DISTRICT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

By: Darius Ikemori and Valentino V.M. Chereau
02/25/2024

Darius: “Breaking news today. Today’s date is February 25th, 2024, and today at 9:44 am (11:03 am PST) Ernesto Martinez, KPD’s newest Commissioner after Yeager Shwartz, was STABBED in front of the shopping district train station in the spleen by a single masked figure in all blackout. It seemed the Commissioner was off duty when the attack occurred as for he wasn't in uniform at the time”

Darius: “I was able to take a photo that shows a masked figure pulling some sort of Nagi out of what seems to be the commissioner's lower torso. Before the stabbing occurred I called 110 stating the attack and the location, though it was too late by the time they picked up”

Valentino: “The commissioner was rushed to EMS by Darius Ikemori, where doctor/veterinarian Victor Tempest took the commissioner via gurney into the emergency room. An unnamed EMS worker stated and I quote “I can’t disclose much, but I can say he is stable right now and recovering well. Other than that, I can’t tell you unless you are close friends or family”

Valentino: “Patrol Officer Kure Kaseya, who was potentially one of the officers who saw the call stated that and I quote “We currently do not, but we are looking into it still” when asked if they had located the suspect”
1708904083033.png

Darius: “With all that being said, the criminal behind the attack will surely be charged with Attempted Capital Murder, Possession of Illegal Weaponry, and Assault with a Deadly Weapon at the LEAST. Those charges alone are 55 months in jail. With a bail of 2,750,000¥"

Darius: ‘More updates will potentially be released on the matter. We at Karakura News want to send our support and regards to Ernesto Martinez and his family. If you have any leads or information regarding this case please send it to KPD by either calling 110 or showing officers at the front desk. Photos and videos or inside information will be very useful to help catch the criminal who assaulted our beloved commissioner. In the end, we are all just glad that he is alive and will soon be back on duty”

Do you have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, message us on Onrain @KaNews, or contact me personally at 030-957-9652

Last edited:

EnderBubs

Level 57
To those who were confused regarding the timing, the IC time is 9:44 am and the OOCLY time is attached in paraphrases for those curious Dont take the OOCLY time ICLY, only take the 9:44 am time
1708908737345.png

Users who are viewing this thread