mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BRING BACK KPS

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
From a staff member's point of view, you'd be surprised by the number of people who have already given others the possibility to act on KPs on their character. Even people found in gangs that do not have the best of reputations have allowed other members of the community to have KPs on them. I feel like people are too concerned over this change without even letting the community test out how this new system works​

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
From a staff member's point of view, you'd be surprised by the number of people who have already given others the possibility to act on KPs on their character. Even people found in gangs that do not have the best of reputations have allowed other members of the community to have KPs on them. I feel like people are too concerned over this change without even letting the community test out how this new system works​
Slay Yonio

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Rich
gangrp dying ong ong
Maybe it's killing the degen KPS-hungry side of gangrp, but overall it will be a net positive for both RP and that side of the server's reputation. I'm looking forward to seeing where CrimRP as a whole goes in the future, even if I may not participate in it.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
As someone who's been at the crimerp scene for years, this rule is the greatest thing that's ever happened to it. I can finally stop worrying that my characters with years of development will die because I'm engaging in fun RP. I will GLADLY let them die as long as there's a lore reason, and I know that they'll execute it entertaining and interestingly. Ion want my characters dying while there is a looc message spamming the word "roll", ruins RP.

pashy

Level 183
There wasn't even enough time for it to kill GangRP- Listen. . It was just put to action, and you're already complaining before testing it out or seeing how it goes.. I personally do not stand with the change and prefer KPs the way before, but I still think this system is going to take GangRP into a good path and before any complaints see how this change is benefitting the community, give it time, a chance, to check out how it's going.

In any case, I don't even expect it to affect you negatively. . Regardless of it's existence, just play regularly, and you will feel like nothing happened because barely any KPs are gained and majors are way fun anyways you get people coming back at you which creates a lot more chances moving on- the rule was already changed and there was a big ass feedback having all our comments and complaints so if it's implemented still, it's for the best, adding more after will not help

Users who are viewing this thread