mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BritishPringle Shop Application (Shop 3)

AfterEightz

Level 1
IGN: BritishPringle

Previous applications:
Shop application (denied as someone else got accepted for the same shop)
Korean language application (accepted)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I haven't had any recently (I think I had maybe one or two back when I started, but I can't keep track of them that well).

Shop wanted:

I would prefer to have the 3rd Shop.

Why do you want to own a shop?:

In my opinion, owning a shop would be one of my dreams accomplished! I would cherish the shop and work my hardest on it. I definitely have big ambitions and I would like to finally make an impact on the community. Owning a shop will add to my experience, and the skills that I already have will greatly improve. This shop would be a good place both for skilled people and less skilled people to get the opportunity of moving on and to see what working in a serious environment feels like. It will also give them the choice to have a brilliant future career! I believe it will help the community grow and learn together. Owning a shop comes with great responsibilities and I know I am ready to take those responsibilities and make something that people will love.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Jo's Diner will be a top-notch fast food diner. Laughing, socializing and having a lot of fun, all whilst sitting in red booths and enjoying a classic milkshake. I plan to make it the ultimate hang out area, whilst also including a lot of fun and unique features! I also plan to give members of the community opportunities for jobs. Nevertheless, my main plan is to make this a place that the community will love, and that's why I am taking the ideas that many people suggested, what they are missing and things I always have personally wanted to have when in a fast food restaurant; I want to create the fast food restaurant that the community wants and put my twist on it. I plan to make this a place for people of all ages, therefore with things that everyone can love and enjoy! Furthermore, I plan to make this fast food restaurant be open 24/7, so students can study here whenever they want and people can grab a bite to eat at any time of the day!

How will your shop be unique?:

I believe my shop will be unique in many different ways. Here is a list of some new things I bring to the table.

DeliverYOU!
-DeliverYOU! is the delivery system of the future! The customer would simply call a number and then order anything; our delivery workers will deliver the product to them instantly! This is the perfect way for people who just want to have some food delivered quick, easy and efficient!

Interior
(some images of what the interior would kind of look like)
-I believe the interior is the soul of the restaurant and that's why I have created a few little designs of what I think it would look like on the inside. The beautiful black and white checkered floor give the restaurant "the real 80s diner feel"! The brilliantly designed back-to-back red booths will definitely pull this design together. As the restaurant has so much space I would try to make even a rooftop area and a second floor. So, with a few examples of the interior, I believe you will have an understanding of how the diner will look beautiful!

2018-05-08_19.06.57.png

2018-05-08_19.32.38.png
2018-05-08_19.16.16.png

Small Club
-I plan to make a small club for people that are above 17 only. This will attract older teens and adults to the diner. It will be open from 10pm-5am, and will be the place you could hang out all night partying! It will have a slick grey design and it will be guarded by bouncers. The entrance fee is a conveniently-priced 500 yen!

Small Gift-Shop
-I plan on having a small gift-shop in the diner. This will really create a place where you can do all you want. You would be able to buy products, such as plushies, lightsabers etc. All in all, it would be great for Jo's diner, and for the community too!

Employees
-Our staff team will have a uniform for our employees to wear (this isn't created yet, but I already have an idea of what they would look like, listed below)

Cashiers- They would wear a red and white striped apron with a red bowtie, in a white t-shirt and with black trousers

DeliverYOU! employees- They would wear a red jacket, black jeans and a white t-shirt (maybe a red cap)

Bouncers- They would wear black suit and tie
(Cooks would wear chef whites)

Shop manager- They would wear a suit and tie or any formal clothing

Owner- They would wear a suit and tie or any formal clothing

Drive-thru workers-They would wear a red and white striped apron with a red bowtie, in a white t-shirt and with black trousers.

Menu
Jo's diner would have a delicious menu for all ages to enjoy. From a classic burger to bento boxes to snacks and much more you will be satisfied with the variety of choices.

A selection of mouth-watering milkshakes varying from oreo to vanilla to strawberry and more!

Jo's hot dog

Retro burger

Flippin' fantastic pizzas

Scoops of Ice cream

Shivering Ice lolly

Bacon and Egg toasties

Taco's galore

Selection of great sandwiches from ham and cheese and bacon and egg and more

Drinks like hot chocolate and more

Bento boxes

and much more!

(If I get accepted I would love to discuss some custom food items)

Payment System
Having experienced working at a shop I know how unreliable paying a percentage of the money to the owner is sometimes workers lie about what they have bought. That is why I have made a new payment system.

The workers will time how long they work and the starting time and finishing time and also record what they have sold. We will know if they are lying as the Shop manager checks all the stock this will also stop theft (more in a separate section). This system will ensure that the workers are working and getting paid what they deserve. This stops any unfairness.

Stock management
Stock management is something that needs to be put in place. The stock isn't something that should be stolen or taken advantage of that is why I would keep track of all stock. Every day or every other day I or the shop manager would record stock that we have left. As well as that every time I buy the stock I would keep track of it. This would benefit the shop massively.

The location is a great advantage of this particular fast food restaurant. It is close to the school so the students can come to grab a bite right after school, in the morning or at lunchtime this will create a steady stream of hungry students.

Hiring system
The hiring system will include a variety of tests to ensure that we have the best of the best working with us or people we can make the best. It will go like this:

Open interviews
We will put out an ad saying we are hiring and let people who want a job come and line up and we will interview them. I will make this fair and make sure I interview each person fairly they will have to be 16+. I understand that this will take a long time but it is worth it as we would have a great team. We would select a group of people that we think are the best

Closed interviews
We would have the group of people we picked come for a more advanced interview. We would pick the people we like the most

Hands-on test
This would come later on we would put them on a trial run and they would work for a week (fully paid) and if they do well we keep them if they don't we let them go.

Games and events
Games and events are a great way to bring laughter and joy to this restaurant and I will host events and games it will be a lot of fun and everyone is welcome to come and enjoy them! Here are a few of my ideas for them:

They call it hot dog love
Couples come on down for a romantic evening with your partner! A candlelit dinner with 2 for 1 set menu it will be a night of romance. With a calm peaceful mood and delicious food what could go wrong? Come and try it for yourselves

Quiz night
We will host quizzes about anything! the winners get a free meal or a discounted meals it will be a lot of fun and food all around whilst you scream at your teammates for writing the wrong answer.

Comedy Night
Want a night full of laughter? come on down to comedy night where you can listen to comedians tell jokes that will crack you up! Also if you are a comedian why don't you take the mic and make the audience cry with laughter.

Parties
Are you a party kind of person well we want you to come and party the night away with other people! We will host parties for all to come (unless it is an adults only party) you will have a great time! sometimes it's themed sometimes it's plain either way you will have fun.

How many employees are you planning to have?
I am planning to have 10-15 employees (not including me). These people would have to be active as I am planning to make the restaurant open 24/7. Employees will all be carefully selected to fit our diner but we would also be letting inexperienced people join as we want to see the community grow. Our employees will require coordination and speed to deliver the food to the customers with no mistakes that is why experiences employees would give the new employees hands-on training to ensure they are coordinated and fast at providing food. They would fall under these categories.

Cashiers- These people will take the customers orders and treat customers with the utmost respect. They will give orders to the chefs and wait to give the food to the customers.

Bouncers-
These people will guard the club door and also make sure the customers pay the fee for the club.

Chefs-
The chefs will cook the delicious food that the customers will love. They will get the order and whip up the amazing food as quickly as possible in the kitchen. They would give the food to the cashier to give to the customer.

Drive-thru workers-
These people will take the orders from the drive-thru. These people will have multiple jobs to do from taking the order, giving the order to the kitchen, getting the order from the kitchen and then giving it to the customer. These people will sometimes also work as a cashier.

Delivery workers-
These people will go deliver food to where ever the customer wants. They would get given a bag from me free of charge to put all the food in. They would walk to the people.

Shop manager- The shop manager would be a role I'd give to someone I trust. This person would do many roles to help out the shop. They would help me find employees putting them through tests to make sure they are perfect for the role. They would also check the chests and what people have sold to make sure no one is stealing. They would walk around the shop helping but also making sure that the workers are doing what they are meant to. Ultimately this role would be to help the owner (me) as much as possible and to help the restaurant in its self.

Extra questions

Do you have experience in this area?

I have experience in this area as I have worked for a shop on the server. I know what it is like to work as a cashier so I can relate to the workers. I know how to work in a shop as the person who owned the shop taught me a lot of things whilst I worked there and I would hope to do the same for my workers.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a shop owner?
I feel like I have a big understanding of the responsibilities of a shop owner. I understand that it will take up a lot of my time and I am willing to do that. I understand that I will have to hire people and fire people even if I have built a great bond with that person, business is business and if that person is not doing their job it will result in being fired or put to a lower paying job. I understand that you have to use money from your own wallet and I am also prepared to do that as well. I definitely understand the pros and cons of being a shop owner but I don't see being a shop owner as being a con I see it as being a fun thing and something I will love.

Conclusion

To conclude this shop will be a great hang out area with so many possibilities and I feel like I can really make this fast food restaurant reach it's potential. I will put my time and maximum effort into this shop and I will not take it for granted.

JJOO.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread