Not open for further replies.

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
_Bree_lieve Bakes (1).jpg
IGN: Brizzyslxys
Previous applications: Teacher Application (Accepted), T.A Application (Accepted), Police Application (Denied). French Language Application (Accepted.), Inhaler Application (Accepted.)
Previous warns/kicks/bans: None that I know of.

Shop wanted:
Shop 10.
Why do you want to own a shop?: I would like to own a shop because currently the school is working on the teacher’s pay, but even with that being fixed we still don’t get a lot of money. I would hire other teachers and school employees who aren’t getting the best pay at my shop. It would also serve as a great new place for roleplayers to come in and grab a bite to eat.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan to make the shop a small, cozy cafe where students and pedestrians can come in and get cozy with a cup of coffee and a fresh pastry. The cafe would also offer homework help to any students who decide to come after school. Or it could serve as a nice quiet place to work on an assignment for work, or even as a place just to hang out with your friends! The shop would be called “The Confection Connection.” I also plan to sell a variety of baked sweets and goods inside the shop to resemble a classic bakery , as well as homemade ice cream in the summer time.

How will your shop be unique?:
This shop is unique because it provides job opportunities to less fortunate people in the community. Along with underpaid teachers and employees, the shop will highlight positions for citizens who are special needs, handicapped, and less fortunate members of the community. The shop will also cater special events around town, as well as giving out their extra pastries to workers around town. The top roof of the cafe can also be rented out for parties, catering included.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I am planning to have around 10-15 active employee’s including myself at the cafe. Three of those employees would be appointed store managers. I would also have a co-owner to help me as well, which would be one of my close friends who I know can maintain the store
in pristine shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread