mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Broken Rent Sign - D:

Hey! So my friends and I have been waiting at this apartment complex (Block B2)for about 4-7 hours waiting for this rent to expire, and the moment it did- it never reverted back to the "UNOWNED (PRICE)".

We really would like to get to rent the property asap and would seriously appreciate any immediate response.

Thank you!

hebwig

Level 111
this person likely has their apartment autoextend enabled, meaning it just automatically pays for the next rent even when they’re offline. the sign itself may just not be loaded

mochalattes

Level 0
this person likely has their apartment autoextend enabled, meaning it just automatically pays for the next rent even when they’re offline. the sign itself may just not be loaded
I don't know honestly, theres 2 rents repeating this exact same issue and its honestly just a tad stressful considering we've been camping for it for a while now. D:

Xangaji

Level 78
Yea thank goodness it was disabled, it's very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread