mrbug_
Rich
8090E2D8-257E-40B7-A762-9623BA11C2FD.png
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ General Information!☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Written Name

Brutus Ukiyo-McFarlain

Nickname(s)
‘Warden’
“Given by that Tall Bastard. I’m not sure why but he thinks it’s my name is my best guess.” <You’d see Brutus Shrug> “ oh well, it’s a cool name.”

Age and Birthdate!
January 21st 2004

Height and Weight

5'11'' and 176 ibs / 180cm and 80kgs

Physical description
Bruno is a 5'11 Texan Male with tanned skin and a bright smile. His eyes are kind and a shimmering Hazel color. He stands with his fingers tucked into the front pockets of his jeans, thumbs sticking out. His face is dusted lightly with freckles and he bore obvious smile lines when he grinned which made it obvious he smiled often. His hands are calloused and rough from work in his youth, yet somehow also soft at the same time. He’d come off as a very rude, large; wether in height or muscle mass, up

Voice
The REAL Texan Accent
ONLY HOW HE SPEAKS IN THE INTRO
He uses a lot of slang, 'Ma, Pa' etc
His voice is rough and a little hoarse sometimes but he seems to have no control of the volume of his voice, he has a lot of trouble keeping his voice quiet, or speaking up sometimes.

Physical/Mental Abnormalities!
Bruno has Polydactyl - 6 perfectly working fingers on each hand.

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD): is one of a group of conditions called eccentric personality disorders. People with PPD suffer from paranoia, an unrelenting mistrust, and suspicion of others, even when there is no reason to be suspicious.

He’d have a big scar running over the bridge of his nose.

Random Quirks/Odd Behaviors etc.

- Bruno yawns, really. fucking. l o u d.

- His love language is touch, he's very gentle, and respectful, but he loves to hug and cuddle and just lean on people

-He makes fun of the cowboy joke since he's from texas

-He comes off as a HUGE asshole but really he's just an easily offended baby.

- He's a sucker for animals, especially cats, and birds.

-He often speaks with his hands a lot, making many gestures and motions.

-He calls himself Bruno in an attempt to be less threatening. Brutus is a rather frightening name, so he wanted to find something less spooky to call himself, especially when meeting young children.

-He loves kids, wether they’re 4 or 14!

-He’s very emotionally sensitive, he feels them very strongly when they occur. Sometimes he wished they didn’t.

Handling Emotions/Behaviors etc.

- When he gets excited he practically VIBRATES, and he talks so fast that you can't even be sure what he's saying

- When Bruno gets sad he goes really quiet, which is rather unusual for him. He tends to become spacy and a little less smiley as he tries to hide it yet sometimes gets deep in thought.

- Anger is something rarely seen from him, as he's one of those people with a hell of a lot of patience, but when he does get mad he just lets it all out, yelling and screaming until he loses his voice, though he hardly EVER gets violent no matter who he's yelling at.

Positive Traits
- Patience is something he has a whole lot of, he's very understanding and it takes a lot for him to get frustrated at someone.

Negative Traits
- His pride gets the better of him sometimes which leads him to take offense at the smallest little things.

Myers-Briggs Personality Test Results
F2A37B03-8273-4FB8-8847-172212DDA817.jpeg

13293D4B-D90C-45A3-9491-A7CA3CE5AB75.jpeg
5EC06178-8DE9-432D-BE88-1BC901B5DA8D.jpeg

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ Relationships! ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Family

Sakaii K..| Adoptive-Father | Alive

"Eh- Pa's a little hard to understand. He's told me that he doesn't dislike me- but sometimes I can't help but wonder.. eh- that's most of the time actually- cuz- heh- yaknow.."

Miyoko Ukiyo | Adoptive-Mother | Alive
"Ma's a lovely woman, I love to pay her visit when she's got no patients. Glad she found me."

Dae Ukiyio | Adoptive-Sister | Alive

"She's- a bit odd, but she seems sweet so I've got nothin 'gainst her."
Friends/Other

Josh Derner | Boyfriend | Alive

"I love 'im, he's so sweet. I try and keep him from being so rude to others, but I think it's just a habit of his. He makes me get so embarrassed sometimesss!"

The song(s) he most relates to/Favorite Song(s)

Hop Along - Bruno is Orange

Backstory
uhh... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bruno just talking/Quotebook

"HE'S AT YO MA'S HOUSE KNOCKIN' HER UP!"
* evil cackling *

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread