Level 8
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BuddhistKids

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
Currently, I play between 1-4 hours a day when I’m free on both of my other accounts, either as an adult or a member of the college basketball team. For all inactivities, I will be warning my faction leader beforehand.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
shepyx#9591

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do, and I can speak if necessary.

List your current and past applications:

Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shepyxs-receptionist-application.46584/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shepyxs-jsl-application.46556/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/seok-kyu-jung-shepyx-korean-language-application.44074/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-application-for-german-shepyxou.33853/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/colleges-role-request.30214/ - NOTE : This was the time when you had to make college application through forums
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.28651/

Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shepyxs-french-application.28646/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.26899/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
A few months ago I didn’t have a lot of experience in DetailRP, but then joining the basketball team and receptionist made me better at Detail RP. Throughout socializing with other players and writing actions, I believe that I improved in my actions and Detail RP, and I am looking forward to improve my Detail RP furthermore.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
As of right now, I tried out the school employee faction and I loved it. I want to try new things, and I believe the EMS is a perfect opportunity. I want to be a part of the EMS to develop my roleplay abilities & make bonds with new people! I also believe that by joining the faction, it will develop my knowledge of roleplay in general.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the psychiatrist role!

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Psychiatrists deal with the mental illnesses of patients. The main goal of a psychiatrist is to take care of their patient’s mental illnesses, emotional & behavioral disorders. It then makes a diagnosis and provides the best treatment available to the patient.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR -
They are the director of the hospital. They manage all the other employees and make sure everything is right within the hospital.

CLINICAL MANAGER - Their goal is to make sure the clinical leads are doing good in their work. It’s the second highest rank in the hospital.

CLINICAL LEAD - Each branch of the hospital, such as psychiatrist, doctor and surgeon, have their own clinical lead. They make sure that everything is in order and work fine in their own branch.

SURGEON - The surgeons are there to perform operations on people with serious injuries.

DOCTOR - Doctors can treat their patient’s wounds when it is not serious enough to be treated by a surgeon. They can give a special diagnosis and give the right medication to heal their patient.

PSYCHIATRIST - Their goal is to take care of their patient’s mental health. After a few meetings, they can make a diagnosis and treat their patient with the right medication.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Yes, and there they are:

CODE PINK:
An infant or child has been abducted.
CODE SILVER: There is an active shooter or a group of active shooters in the hospital.
CODE YELLOW: There is a natural disaster going on.
CODE ORANGE: A spill accident, most certainly hazardous material.
CODE RED: There is a fire emergency in the hospital.
CODE BROWN: Severe weather.
CODE WHITE: Evacuation of the hospital.
CODE BLACK: A bomb/massive weaponry threat.
CODE GREEN: Emergency operations plan activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Certainly.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I totally understand this and I agree with what is stated.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I completely understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Masaki is a somewhat tall yet thin man, with a height of about 5’11 feet and weighing around 170lbs. At first glance he’d seem quite ordinary, but if you pay attention you could feel that he’d really give off an enthusiastic aura and you could often see him smile. Masaki is very joyful and likes to be around others. He also has short black hair arranged in a messy way with blue eyes. He is a hard worker and does everything to achieve his goals, Masaki has never given up on something he believes strongly in and doesn’t plan on giving up.

What are they like on and off the job?
During his shifts, Masaki would have a neutral expression and would stay professional. He would take all of his time to take care of his patients and to help his co-workers. Outside of the hospital, Masaki would be a caring and pleasant person to talk to, and towards everyone. When on break, he enjoys talking to his colleagues and creating bonds with them. Masaki is a very social person and isn’t shy to give others his opinion when it’s wanted.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Masaki would talk with his co-workers, asking how their day is going so far and if anything is new. He likes to socialize and make bonds with new people. Concerning plans for the future, Masaki wants to save money, buy a house to establish himself more comfortably in the city and make new friends.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None!

BACKSTORY

1991 - 2008
1991, the year of his birth. Masaki Sato was born to a mid-class family in Japan, unfortunately he only had his mother and his stepfather around him during his childhood until his younger brother came along. Matsunosuke, they were best friends from day one and adored each other’s company. They both were upset when they got separated and had to stay together until they were both old enough to be apart.

2008 - 2014
After graduating from high school, Masaki knew what he wanted to do. Since he was young, Masaki loved communication, medicine and helping others understand their feelings. Without hesitation, he knew what he wanted to do, which was be a psychiatrist and help others during difficult times in their lives. After graduating from college in Sapporo, he went to the Sapporo Medical University. Masaki studied for a few years before graduating in 2014, obtaining a doctorate in psychology.

2015 - 2020
Later on, Masaki obtained a job and worked for 5 years at the Sapporo General Hospital. He then decided to join his brother in Karakura during the year of 2022. Masaki is looking forward to join Karakura Hospital as a psychiatrist and helping the population of Karakura, this is his dream and he hopes to achieve it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Masaki Sato

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Masa

Characters Preferred Name:
Masaki

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years

Working Experience(s):

Masaki used to work at the Sapporo General Hospital in Sapporo, Japan for five years as a psychiatrist before moving to Karakura.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate in Psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minor(s):
Sociology, Foreign Language (Korean)

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread