A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: BugzBunniez

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): bugzbunniez #0643

How old are you? (Optional): 18 Years Old

What is your time zone?: EST (Canada)

Describe your activity on the server: I would say that I am fairly active. I play for about 5-10 hours daily.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes I have been, I have 1 ban for Toxicity OOCLY Lasted 5 days, non-perm.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I completely understand that I can be demoted if I am not active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor Role

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a tutor, you have many responsibilities, the first and most important one being the students' needs. As a tutor, you are to understand the students’ academic level. Alongside understanding the subject they are asking for help. You are to understand what the student is asking for and proceed with the help of knowing what you are presenting. You are to aid the students and double-check that they have understood what you are saying. You are to also have the capability to explain something to a student in a matter of which they understand it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played on many different servers that consist of having to role-play. I have also played many games etc. I am also a drama student, meaning that I can easily become a character without knowing much about them.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bugzbunniez-spanish-app.41292/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.39534/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-fix.39533/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.36740/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-glitch.33431/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I currently have 1 tag (role) which is a journalist tag. I am a High School student.

Situations

/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: She would kindly ask the student to please watch their language, as it is not appropriate behavior to be speaking to an employee in such a manner. If they were to continue she would then ask them to simply leave the area/office space that she resides in.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: She would immediately jump in to separate the two students. She would ask them to break it up, without causing more of an issue. She would try asking what was going on and how this started. If they were to ignore, she would then report the situation to the Vice-Principal, or Principle. As this was no longer in her hands to take control of.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: She would immediately report the situation to the Vice-Principal or Principle, as this was in no way acceptable for an employee to be doing. She would keep her distance as she wouldn’t like to cause any more trouble but instead let the high school faculty handle this employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She would act civil and composed. Always respect other employees, and be kind. She would keep to herself and just make small conversations with other employees in the room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Mari would walk down the hallway, as her high heels clicked against the floorboard beneath her. She would have a bright expression on her face, alongside a friendly warming smile, as students walked by her. Mari would look down at the stack of paper she had in her hand, taking a pen out of her pocket with her other hand, as she marked a few things on the paper.

/me Mari would be walking around the school lobby, as a student approached her, she would smile kindly and would have a welcoming appearance. She would then pat the students back, as she led them to the office space where she would help. She’d slide a chair to the table and would motion her hand to have the student sit down.

/me Mari would glance at the student sitting next to her, before picking up the sheet of paper that the student had brought. She’d examine the paper thoroughly before slightly nodding her head, as she understood what they needed help with. She’d set the paper down in front of the student, as she’d grab her pen from the table, slowly gliding the pen over the words of the question.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mari Hideyoshi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Hideyoshi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: dating

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in English and Bachelor's degree in Psychology

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Psychology, Education

Minors: Psychology, Accounting, and journalism

Nationality: Mexican

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: Spanish

Other Languages: French, Japanease.

Backstory

I was always an ambitious individual, ever since I was born. I grew up in the heart of Mexico, with my grandmother and sister. My grandmother was always my biggest fan. She taught me everything I know today. When I was younger, I would help out whenever I could. I volunteered around the city, helped take care of my grandmother, and always made sure everything was in order. When I was only 14 my grandmother passed away. But with that happening it opened my mind to many opportunities that I could now part take in. When I was 15 years old, I packed up my things and set off to find a new beginning. I arrived in Karakura, Japan on January 8th. My sister had tagged along with me, she has always been a big support to my decisions. After a few years of living in Karakura, Japan, I decided to finally begin my career. I spent my few years in High School, observing the staff, alongside their duties, and responsibilities. I hadn’t felt like I belonged, that was until I saw the Tutors. They were working away, helping the students. I immediately ran into the room, with the biggest smile on my face. I stood there, soaking in what could be the future for me. I knew, at that moment, that this was what I wanted to do. I asked the tutor questions about what they did, I even studied every book in the library to truly understand the work. Eventually, I set off to finally fulfill my dream. I studied, day and night, I made sure my knowledge was going to be put to good use. I took the exam… and I PASSED!! Finally! My dream had come true, I was finally given the opportunity to help others.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My biggest motivation for joining KHS is that I have always believed that I could make a difference. I am beyond excited to have this opportunity, and I would like to make the best of it. I have always enjoyed seeing the different responsibilities, and work ethics in KHS, and I knew that I would someday have the chance to become a part of it. My grandmother always said I would do great things in life, she would tell me how putting others before yourself was always a gift in disguise. I have always wanted to work at the KHS, and believe that helping the students is the biggest and most important duty there is. All I have ever wanted to do was be a part of something that would change students' lives, and I believe that that is the duty of the KHS staff.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I can bring many things to the faculty. Whether that being my open-mindedness or my extreme passion for helping others, I believe that at the end of the day I can make a difference for many students. I have many capabilities and am an extremely dedicated and devoted individual. I have the ability to help others in so many ways, and I believe that I can change many students’ perspectives on school. I can easily explain things, alongside make many relatable connections with the students, making the learning process more enjoyable and easier. I have a lot of knowledge in many different subjects that I love and am extremely proud of. I can help students better understand the assignments given to them, by giving them examples that can relate to their everyday lives. The students are the most important, they are the future of Karakura. There are many brilliant minds that just need a little boost. So in conclusion, I can bring a different perspective on teaching, making the students ace those classes! I can bring my fun, and very bubbly personality to work every day and make students really love coming to school.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- I would've liked to see a little more detail on your situations, however you more than made up for it in other responses.​

Users who are viewing this thread