vCRASSv

Level 15
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
vCRASSv

Timezone:
EST (GMT -5)

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
My activity on SRP is sort of on and off, but I'm able to consistently get on if anybody wants to needs me to. During week days I can be on any time between 3:00PM - 10:00PM unless there's a special occasion or something of the sort. On weekends I'm usually awake from 8:30AM-1:00AM and can get on any time, there's not specific schedule for anything though, I often just get on whenever I'm asked to or I get bored and can't decide what to do.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
vCRASSv#9342

How long have you been building?:
I've been building since around when I first got Minecraft, which has been about 8-7 years of it, starting with simple town builds and things of the sort but expanding as I got older and generally more creative. Recently I've gotten into building a lot more which has been a trend for a bit, suddenly just gaining a lot of inspiration to build a little. Recently it's been a lot less of a phase though and a constant interest in it, just having fun with it in any way I can.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
I mostly just want to start creating different things from what I've always done, and also learn from other people and what they do with their builds. Right now I have a lot of inspiration to build but I'm not sure what to build, so I want to put my talent into something that a lot of people will see, and I have a lot of fun with building so I thought I might as well go for something that I'd most likely have a lot of fun with. My biggest goal is to have my work recognized on SRP, I feel like my style is sort of distinct to me for the most part but still blends in with other buildings, I want to help with the map and projects for one while also getting to showcase the style of building I've been working on.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
Interior is what I do best, though I struggle with filling space in certain situations but if I have an idea of what to do I can do it well. I'd say Exterior is my second best, though it could be vice versa, I'm just more comfortable when it comes to Interior building. When it comes to other subjects like Organics I can do them pretty well, just not as well as the other concepts, the only thing I truly struggle with is vehicles because of how little I've done them.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
Yes I do, besides I find it a lot more enjoyable to work in a team effort on something, I actually usually do build with other people, even if they aren't adding a lot or anything, since I find it a lot more peaceful to be able to talk to someone about the build or even just while building.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
My style is usually a mix of a pop sort of neon aesthetic, and a run-down sort of feel to things, yet I can still do a fully modern building or go fully run-down. I like to give all my builds color and life to them, yet still try to maintain a sort of realistic approach to it since nothing is ever really that perfect. I've barely done Medieval builds, but I'm sure that's not much of an issue on SRP, and if it is then I could quickly get used to it.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

ORGANIC

REF 1

REF 2

REF 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread