mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Building requests

Prizebox

Level 9
IGN: Prizebox

DATE: 12/13/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A way to request a builder to build something such as classrooms, tower floors, event setups, etc.
What I have in mind is something similar to a ticket system or a place to post all requests in a format on one of the discords servers.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Faction leaders have been asking for the players to DM builders to find someone who is available to build their request, such as classrooms, Something like this will make it easier for players to find a builder available and that will create the requested build, and will hopefully lower the flood in builder's DMs and avoid players jumping from builder to builder.

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
+1
We used to have a channel for this in the town discord, but I think it was removed. and only property owners were allowed to see which makes it hard considering most tower owners rent to other players. But this could even be useful now that apartment owners can ask for a builder so. Really no downside for it, we have builders for a reason and its not like they HAVE to take the requests, they can even charge too so. Yeah no downside

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
I love the idea of this, but I'd rather not pressure the builders too much on top of the tasks they already have. It was removed from the Town Discord a while back, simply due to none of the requests being completed for several months. Re-adding these could be good, but I'd only want to do it if our builders feel they're all up to it.

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
Mostly what Zinth said!! There aren't that many builders on the build team, I'd want to hear their opinions on this idea and have it based of off if they'd like to do it or not + get paid doing it !!

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Could do something similar to property build requests where property owners can ask for a builder to build their property with a payment. However the same system could be done in the Karakura Academics discord for classrooms

I will note most builders won’t build without some sort of compensation so it may have a fee of around 20-60k yen

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Either way it’s a +1 for me I usually don’t respond to DMs of people asking me to build stuff I’d rather it be in a channel

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
We
I love the idea of this, but I'd rather not pressure the builders too much on top of the tasks they already have. It was removed from the Town Discord a while back, simply due to none of the requests being completed for several months. Re-adding these could be good, but I'd only want to do it if our builders feel they're all up to it.
didn’t wanna build tower floors and estates bc of how taxing of a job it was. Classrooms are a diff story, I wouldn’t mind designing them bc they’re just one room with a requirement of 24 seats

(That said there was absolutely NO way we were gonna build like a 50x30x10 tower floor for only 500k)

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1
I always get a bunch of dms of questions or people requesting things and when i dont have time i try and forward it to the rest of the build team but. .it never goes to plan anyway and a lot of people who come to me for it usually end up not getting the build. If we had a channel specifically for this it would make it easier seeing as builders would ACTUALLY look at it and take the requests into consideration.

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Mostly what Zinth said!! There aren't that many builders on the build team, I'd want to hear their opinions on this idea and have it based of off if they'd like to do it or not + get paid doing it !!
normal builders cant build in classes etc.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- If permissions are broken for the property-owner requests I'll fix them, however opening public build requests will not solve the problem of players DMing Builders to request builds.​
- Faction Leads can request Builders to build certain rooms or buildings if required, this can either be done through DMs or via request systems (if your faction has one, most do including teachers and soon executive property owners again).​

Users who are viewing this thread