Describe your activity on the server:

2-4 Hours on Weekdays
7-8 Hours On Weekends

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications:
School President
School Inspector

What is your motivation for applying?: i believe i can teach kids to stay healthy and do workouts everyday i really think i can help every single kid in this school as long as they come to class and do a good job i will be a very respectful and non-abusive teacher im here for 1 reason and that is to teach.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have been playing Minecraft and Roleplay for over 3 years but i have only played on this SchoolRP server for about 1-2 Years so im pretty dedicated to this server. i am in school/gym everyday so i know alot about Physical Education and teaching my teacher goes hard on us i go easy on our players/students so they want to learn about Gym.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr.Buns
Your Teachers In Game Age: 21
Teachers Subject: Physical Education

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes i do

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: i would change that there should be more classes and more students invited into them.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.: In-Game:They teach students about 2-3 times a day and they get breaks for about 5-10 minutes if possible since there are so many students and teachers sometimes need a break from them.Out-Game:Teachers teach kids in schools and educate them for their future so they have a easy life they only want the best for their kids that's why they picked to be a teacher.Also on their time off they spend time with their families and do things that normal people do. Teachers cant be working 24-7 they have a real life so they can live it.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: They are important because they are the ones who make school work because if they didn't have teachers it wouldn't be schoolrp it would be Sandbox basically. also they help keep the High School in order and give education to kids so they can graduate.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

He switches his hair color with Red/Purple/Blue with a short sleeve shirt.he is one of the most nice and caring teacher in the school.He always gives rewards to students who get good grades and don't get in trouble at all in his classes.He expects his students and fellow teachers to do well and success teaching and learning.He is well known to the other teachers and will become a very fun person in school at the same time he is teaching students.He is nice caring helpful awesome fun and he looks make his kids good adults.He plans to get rid of all bullies and bring joy to this school so people beg to come here.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I put them in detention or bring them to a principals offices immediately.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? i will go find a higher up to come in and tell them to calm down and listen so i can teach them so they can succeed.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Still in school act but talking about some out side things to the teachers so we can get to know each other.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Hands Out Homework
/me Gives out candy
/me Gives Test
/me Grades Papers
/me Points to (Name) to say their answer/quesiton

BACKSTORY
-Since i was denied on Inspector i just copied and pasted this here since it was originally made for a teacher application please don't deny me for this.

Jordan was born in a big city in New York City On April 16th,1993. He was very popular in a school there he was the one kid who always got in trouble, but had a lot of friends. One Day Jordan got in a fight than the Principal brought him to his office to talk about his recent behavior. But Jordan didn't care about it and he wasn't thinking about his future. Then he got transferred to Taketatsu High School due to his behavior and Jordan had a meeting with the new principle "Principal Ducks" he was not looking forward to this. On his way to the office he saw Football and Basketball and thought that he might like this school and join a sport but that's when he arrived at the office. Jordan knocked on the door the principal says "Come In" than Jordan steps in to the office he says Hello Are you the Principal? Ducks says "Yes, Please have a seat" than Jordan sat down. The Principal went over the rules and how to join clubs/sports/etc then he said do you understand Jordan says "Of Course ,Sir" Then principal dismisses him and Jordan leaves. Jordan has come to school for the first day the next day and his mom was shocked to see how many surprises this school was hiding. At the entrance of the school it said *Welcome to Taketatsu High School* then below it said APPLY TO BE A TEACHER AT THIS SCHOOL this is when Jordan knew this is the way to change his life around. The Next day of school he requested to visit the principal then he walked into the office and asked are there spots open to apply for this school? Ducks Said... Yes there is Indeed. Jordan said "Ok then i will apply to be an teacher at this school after all i want to change my life around " Then Jordan leaves the office and goes to his home and goes on the computer to apply for PE Teacher.he started his application as soon as he got on his pc he started off by putting his name and age and why he wants to become a PE Teacher. After That He Submitted the application on schoolrp.net then waited.... Then about 1 week from when he applied he got a reply on his post he has been ..... That's Where it leaves us until this moment.

Additional notes about your application (if any): Do i need a Certain age In Real Life? My Mic Sounds like i'm 3

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
The backstory, is sadly just awful. And here's a tip:
Never add polls to your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread