mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

bunnieloveslisa | English Professor Application

angelbaby

Level 4
What is your Minecraft username?: bunnieloveslisa

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any previous bans?: Three bans.

What Country are you from?: The UK

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): bunnie.#4444

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Understood.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I play every single day for about 8 hours.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: I joined the server nearly 2 years ago.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?: Grade 12, 18 years old.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: My motivation is to be able to be more involved in Roleplay, I actually planned this with someone before applying to be a professor that both our characters icly would get married to and be able to roleplay that out. But not only is it more roleplaying, it's the fact you get paid quite a lot of money, I also would like a change of roleplay, as I've been roleplaying as an 18 year old for quite some time now. I also passed English oocly, hoping to be able to come to an English professor it'll be a lot easier in roleplay when I know what I'm talking about.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for nearly 2 years so yes, I'm quite familiar with the rules of roleplaying, the different types of roleplay.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
A classroom log is the description of the class, for example; what period the class was hosted, the date it was hosted, the course you're teaching, a summary of the lesson (what you did during the lesson, specifically what you taught the students), the number of students that attended and how many classes you've hosted.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) No food or drink in class.

2) No talking unless spoken to, or given permission to talk in a group for a project.

3) Listen to the teacher at all times, follow instructions given.

4) Being on time is crucial, getting a tardy warning can affect your grades overall.

5) Respect your classmate's learning and higher-ups.

6) No electronic devices unless told otherwise. (Research)

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've only really played on SRP, I've never roleplayed elsewhere, but so far so good. I don't have much to say, but I took part in GangRP for a while.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

In addition to providing higher education, college is designed to provide a path for students to grow intellectually and prepare for the workforce.1 College professors are educators who provide undergraduate and graduate education to students. Teaching college courses differs from teaching younger students, in that it is less about the age difference and more about the purpose of a college education. A Professor’s salary is 450k yen for the first 15 classes done in a month. With an additional 50k yen being added to that for any additional classes taught in the same month period.​

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Tokyo Fontaine is about 5'7 feet tall, she was a well-built individual with a French accent who carried the scent of expensive perfume and emerald green eyes.. she often dyed her hair pastel colours. She was a friendly woman with an intimidating facial structure, she smiled at everyone she passed or gave a loving compliment at people who passed. She had a thick sense as to when people were feeling down or angry and she often found herself trying to cheer them up in some silly way, she loved her sister, Hibiscus dearly along with the rest of her family. She's stupidly funny, and bubbly.. she's a massive witchcraft fan and enjoys all things mother nature, she tends to give off a trustworthy vibe as for the students, she thinks of them as more than just a job.. she believes every student has the potential to become someone fantastic and finds that the trust between the two is extremely important. She's always there to help her fellow pupils in any way she can to make sure they get the best grade possible, as with her peers, she always tried her best to make them smile and make their days a little better by cracking a joke. Tokyo is a confident and smart individual who walked the halls with a sense of enthusiasm, she was often singing a tune to herself.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I'd walk up to them, asking what it was that was going on before raising my voice, yelling to hopefully shut them up. After the first warning, if they didn't stop, I'd then ask them one more time before threat of detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I'd clap my hands, getting the attention of the class... hopefully also getting the attention of the college student.. before calling them out for being noisy and disruptive, I'd warn them about their reputation at Karakura college in hopes they'd realise what I can report back to the dean about their behaviour, if they don't listen, I'll issue detention.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she'd sit on the edge of her desk, cross-legged as she took a sip of her coffee.. she'd place the coffee back down and smack her lips together before clapping her hands loudly, gathering the attention of her class. She'd proceed to talk slowly with a clear accent... "Can anyone tell me what a synonym is?" She'd ask the class after she received a response she'd stand up and snap her fingers at the answer.

/me she'd pace the classroom, up and down the seating areas as she explained why descriptive writing is important, she'd turn back and forth every now and then, scanning the classroom to make sure everyone was listening. She pointed at a certain pupil, putting them on the spot as she asked for an answer off of them to make sure they were paying attention.

/me she'd pick up the chalk, writing 'keywords' and underlining it on the board. She leant against the wall, looking over to her pupils as she asked if anyone could name any keywords from a creative piece she was reading from.. she playfully glared at some of her pupils, making them think she'd chose them to answer as she happily answered for them, jotting down her notes on her chalkboard.

/me "A REWARD TOKEN FOR ANY STUDENT WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT ABBREVIATION MEANS!" she yelled as she grinned at the hands that shot up to the sky, pleased that her students knew the answer she sat back down in her spiny chair, dragging it towards the chalkboard as she wrote and underlined the word ''Abbreviation.''

/me she welcomed her class in warmly, before scurrying back to her desk after a long summer away..she asked everybody how they were and cracked a few jokes at the innocent souls, smiling and laughing at their responses before snapping her fingers, "Right! Let's get started!" She said enthusiastically as they all groaned.

Backstory

My name is Tokyo Fontaine, I'm a French woman living in Karakura, Japan. I'm 31 years old and was born in Paris, France. I was originally born with red hair and had a fairly normal childhood with my sister Hibiscus and Akako. My parents were hard-working people so we were fairly wealthy folks, nothing major happened until my mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was 14, her lifelong dream was to move to Japan, so we did. We moved and after a month of living there she sadly passed away, my father was heartbroken and ended up drinking himself to death which then left me in charge of my younger sisters' Hibiscus and Akako, this loss impacted us both so much but I decided that I needed to get myself together and give my sister's the life they deserved, I started working when I was just 16 years old in small corner shops and cafe's, trying to save enough money for me and my sisters' to move out of our foster parents' place and live in an apartment somewhere safe. I enrolled us in Karakura high school, known to have the best results, they were both high school students and I was in college, considering I was French I was exceptionally good at English.. my teacher at the time recommended I majored in English, so I took her advice and did just that... I qualified with incredible grades and a degree in English... I thought about working in a different school, outside of Japan, but I didn't want to leave my sisters behind and I was familiar with Karakura high school and the areas around here. It meant that I could finally get enough money to pay for my sister's tuition and school supplies, as well as rent.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tokyo Fontaine

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Toko

Preferred Name: Tokyo

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: In a relationship.

Nationality: French

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5

Working Experience (# of years):12

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in English

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): English, Creative writing, Comparative Literature.

Minors: Woman's studies, Journalism, history.

Native Languages: Japanse

Other Languages: JSL, french

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Creative Writing, Communicative Language Teaching, Basic English Literature. (Grammar, punctuation.)

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- Your application lacks details in many areas that I look for in these applications, I would attempt to apply for something more easier such as School Employee

Users who are viewing this thread