mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied BxtchRP Private tutor Application

Skyla P

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
BxtchRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I'm currently applying for the Private Tutor position.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log in everyday, usually about 5-7 hours a day. I do not have school anymore so I'm usually free weekends and weekdays alike, although when school starts back up I might not have as much time as I do now but I am always on discord if anyone needs to get in touch with me for any reason whatsoever. Sometimes I may be busy (for example, on vacation or just busy with other things) and again I will be available on discord (just DM me).

Do you have discord? Yes, I do! Here's my name Sky | スカイラ#4832

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do have a perfectly good microphone that I will be able to use on discord if need be.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I've never been banned from this server whatsoever.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can fully guarantee that I will come online often to play my role as a Private tutor in SRP. I often log on a lot even without anything to do in game so I can fully guarantee I will be on very often.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: I recognize that I can be ICly fired If I don't do what is asked of me. I will try my hardest to fulfill my duty as a private tutor and help the students with anything they need as well as respecting them and the higher-ups of the school.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Private Tutors are usually know to help students who are struggling or getting distracted easily in classes. As a private tutor they will help a variety of different students with their work to overcome their learning problems. They answer any questions they can to help the student as well as trying to challenge them to learn.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have no experience roleplaying as a private tutor but I'm willing to learn and spread my wings in different types of situations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I don't have much experience in roleplay since I only just started around 5 months ago. I'm relatively new to most of this although as I said I'm willing to learn along the way. I'm usually good with all types of situations even in roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am fully familiar with what a private tutor, they assist students who have trouble in their classes and are most likely falling behind. They prepare them for multiple different situations (tests, quizzes finals etc.) while challenging them to learn more.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Firstly, I would talk in a calm manner and ask them to stop yelling and to not escalate the situation any further. If they kept yelling at me I would again kindly ask them to stop yelling and call the dean/vice principal to help me deescalate the situation with the student.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would oblige and do what I was told as well as keeping the students away from what I was doing so that I could quickly work to do the job I was told to complete.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would kindly and calmly ask them to stop whatever they were doing. If they refuse to stop I would again call the dean/vice principal to help me deescalate the situation and keep students away from the school employee

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Luo 'Lee' Yi
Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining KHS: As a student of KHS myself I normally love helping people regardless of what it is. Usually I do great in my classes and have the requirements to do as I'm told and help the students of KHS with their schoolwork as well as helping anyone else who needs help. I would love to achieve my goals and this job is the start to that great success.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 28

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As mentioned above I'm very active in what I do and I love to help people. Moving forward I do great in my classes would be able to turn that knowledge around and be able to help students who need to be helped with classwork. I'd love to apply my knowledge to help the students of Karakura with school/home work

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread