Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
PancakeRP#9433
Do you have a microphone?:
yes I have a microphone
List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cakerps-event-team-application.48200/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pancakerp-french-application.46261/ [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

My detailRP has been improving over sometime, I am still working to make it better!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS is to help save people and make sure they get the proper treatment they need to survive or to fix a broken bone etc. This will help the team and me because IRL I am studying to be a EMS when I am older. This will benefit the team because I am mature and know what I am doing and everything will be done properly and there will be no mistakes.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A surgeon is a doctor who specializes in evaluating and treating conditions that may require surgery, or physically changing the human body. Surgeries can be done to diagnose or treat disease or injury.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

HOSPITAL DIRECTOR;

The lead of the hospital. They are expected to manage both the staff & building itself, while distributing paychecks monthly.

CLINICAL MANAGER;
The second in command. Their opinion is highly valued and they are expected to watch over the other staff members.

CLINICAL LEAD;
A title shared between three people for each role within the EMS. (Surgeon, Doctor & Psychiatrist) They are in charge of their own respective department and report any problems to their higher-ups.

SURGEON;
One of the most important roles in any hospital. They specialize in treating serious wounds/surgeries.

DOCTOR;
Doctors are able to diagnose patients and treat wounds that do not need surgery. They also have the ability to prescribe certain medications to a patient if needed.

PSYCHIATRIST;
Psychiatrists are usually in charge of patients with emotional & verbal issues. This role usually requires the staff to see the patient on a daily basis to properly diagnose & prescribe the best treatment.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue
: heart or respiration stops (an adult or child’s heart has stopped or they are not breathing)
Code Brown: used to indicate severe weather (or a patient's uncontrolled release of feces, usually post-constipation treatment, requiring cleanup by nurses and others)
Code Clear: announced when emergency is over
Code Gray: combative person (combative or abusive behavior by patients, families, visitors, staff or physicians); if a weapon is involved code Silver should be called
Code Orange: hazardous spills (a hazardous material spill or release; unsafe exposure to spill)
Code Pink: infant abduction, pediatric emergency and/or obstetrical emergency
Code Red: fire (also someone smoking in facility) (alternative: massive postpartum hemorrhage)
Code Silver: weapon or hostage situation
Code White: neonatal emergency or, in other hospitals, aggressive person[citation needed] evacuation. In some hospitals, the latter is called a Code Violet.
Code Green: emergency activation.
Code Black: bomb threat
External triage: external disaster (external emergencies impacting hospital including: mass casualties; severe weather; massive power outages; and nuclear, biological, and chemical incidents)
Internal triage: internal emergency (internal emergency in multiple departments including: bomb or bomb threat; computer network down; major plumbing problems; and power or telephone outage.)
Rapid response team: medical team needed at bedside (a patient’s medical condition is declining and needs an emergency medical team at the bedside) prior to heart or respiration stopping

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
yes I understand
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
yes I understand
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
yes I understand.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
yes I understand

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

My character is unique because the way she cares for people is amazing! She never wants to see someone injured or sad even. She always says hi to people and is the nicest person ever. Chole makes sure to brighten peoples days up. She is willing to sacrifice her life if it means saving someone else's.

What are they like on and off the job?
Chole is very kind and sweet. She never wants to see someone hurt ever. She will also make sure no one is hurt on the job and off the job. Even tho she is off duty, she will make sure to help people that are injured and always have her medkit or any tools she needs to make sure the person is ok. She will never miss the chance to care for someone and will do a good job as a EMS. On the job Chole is very focused for anyone who comes in hurt and injured. She makes sure to do the surgeon job right and make sure it goes to plan and not back fire and the persons life is gone or ruined.
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Chole plans to become good friends with her co workers. She plans to be very kind and caring and do anything they need.She cares for everyone and wont stop doing that until she dies. Untill then she is going to be there for her co workers in their sad times and happy times. She will always treat co workers amazingly even if they dont like her.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
none
BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Chole was born in a small town in Korea where she's dreamt of being a EMS Surgeon in Japan for so long. Her parents never wanted her to become a EMS because they wanted her to become a criminal like them. Chole soon ran away and saved up all her money to get a ticket to Karakura in Japan. Her parents didn't notice she was missing for a whole month because they were rarely home. The one day they noticed she was missing, they decided to call and find out where she went. She told her parents she ran away to somewhere else and hung up. Chole's family was really mad and gave up on her. Chole then started going to school at the age of 13 with the help of her friends who told her about Karakura Highschool. Ever since she moved to Japan she studied to become a EMS She spent 10 hours every day just studying what they do and how they work. Chole has been studying for about 5 years now on how to be a EMS. She is now applying to be in the Hospital as a surgeon and she is very excited because she believes in herself and wants to make her friends proud of her. She has a good education and is a really good person, her parents soon flew to Karakura to take her back and she denied them and said she's staying here. Her parents were in so much disgust to kicked her to the ground and left. This made Chole even more determined to become a EMS. Her parents being rude/mean to her is giving her fuel to make the world a better place and stop the hate and people getting hurt because of parents. She is determined to make everyone proud if she gets accepted into EMS. She is going to prove herself to the world and her parents the she can do anything she wants to be. Ever since she's been studying those books about Medical School she's been practicing everything. She spends so much money on books but its worth the money because this helps her become a EMS and do what's right with the community and help everyone.
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Chole M. Kumada
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Ms. Kumada

Characters Given Name(s):
Chole

Characters Preferred Name:
Chole

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian.

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

25 years
Working Experience(s):
2 years
Academic Degree:
Mathematics
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Medical Degree
Minor(s):
Science
Native Languages:
Korean
Other Languages:
French​

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread