Denied Cameron's School Nurse Application

BabyBoyBlue2007

Level 1
LilBabJojo
LilBabJojo
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: BabyBoyBlue2007

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): "I Will Put You Back Together"#1141

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: MST

Describe your activity on the server: I play often during the weekdays and weekends after I finish my schoolwork. I do not participate in GangRP or anything else that could cause harm to my reputation.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for a school nurse role when one comes open.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A school nurse's job is to keep the students safe and healthy during school hours. They may do this be treating injuries and ailments.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am somewhat experienced. I can play different characters for different parts of my personality.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I feel as though the school nurse's need help, considering the amount of chaos in the school. Also, I've always wanted to be a school nurse, but recently discovered that I'll never be able to.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I have never applied for a job on this server before.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Highschool

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Cameron would simply stare at the student until they are done, and then ask them why they felt that way.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Cameron would attempt to break up the fight in a nonviolent way, giving warnings before giving detentions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Cameron would approach the teacher and talk about the behavior, asking why they were doing it, and explaining why not to do it. If the behavior continues, Cameron would report to a higher-up.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Cameron is calm in calm environments, such as the breakroom. She can take a joke, and can be quite comedic at times, though not to another's expense. She does stim a lot while the breakroom though, as to look more normal in front of students.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She puts on a fresh pair of gloves. She then pulls out a disinfectant wipe, before using it on the student's cut. She then places a bandage on the cut, being as gentle as she possibly can be.
/me She pulls out an ice pack, placing it on the student's bruises. She places the students hand on the ice pack. "Hold this here. I'll check on you in a few minutes."
/me She looks down at the ill student. She washes her hands, before pulling out a bottle of medication. She grabs two of the stomach relaxers, giving them to the student. She then hands the student a cup of water. "Take those with the water, and then come lay down for a bit."

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Cameron Moon
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Blue

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Unmarried

Academic Degree: Highschool
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): None
Minors: None

Nationality: Mixed
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL

Backstory
Cameron grew up in Karakura. She spent most of her time either at home or in high school, as she struggled to make friends. However, she always aspired to be a school nurse, despite the need for a Text-To-Speech device and struggles with social interaction. She applied to become a school nurse recently, and was excited to hear that she was accepted. She put a lot of emphasis on being kind to the students, and hearing them out no matter what.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Cameron has always wanted to work in the medical field, but the hospital was far too stressful.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I promise to be kind and respectful to the students, so long as they are kind and respectful back. I'm patient, and I hope to help students learn how to accept and respect those with disabilities.

────────────

Extra
Cameron is autistic, and has some odd behaviors, but that shouldn't affect her job.

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: No, I do not.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- We currently don't have any slots open for that department.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread