Denied camwrld_ Shop Application | Takada's Steakhouse

OceanRP_

Level 6
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?: camwrld_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): omgcam.#0

How old are you? (Optional): 17

What is your time zone?: Central

Describe your activity on the server: For my Timezone I'll be active from around usually 8 AM - 2 AM on every others weekends and for weekdays (once school is in motion) 4 PM - 10 PM. As of right now I'm an active roleplayer, I quickly find myself in rp as either my friends are online, or someone approaches me.

Overall I must be active as of my server roles which I happily play by. I try to be as active as I can, I believe I have good time management as I've been doing quotas regularly on either of my accounts.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes and understands of what happens

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade-12 but will be moving up to college very soon!
Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Takada’s Steakhouse

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to become a Shopkeeper as I feel like it could be a really fun faction to be apart of, and it's also out of my typical comfort zone of SRP. I like to expand around and get a feel of everything eventually and I think trying out shopkeeper could be a very fun piece of that! I also will admit, writing this application I got some more motivation to apply as well. Between designing a rough estimate of what the inside could look like down to creating the shopkeeper character himself .. its honestly been a much more fun process that I expected!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: plan for it to be an actual Restaurant shop. Restaurant shop is actually as the name is, it sells Restaurant Food without selling the big things. So, i plan to sell useful items and or items thatll be convient. Restaurant stores also mostly sell retail items/foods, For Adults we will have a bar that you can enjoy and relax while the underage people will have a gaming zone and a chillout area to hang around while your at the bar! Be noted that we will sell not hard ALC and only some lows ones. For the gaming area we will be having many arcades and fun items to collect while at our Steakhouse!

What will you sell in your shop?: My character would be selling various Foods to Karakura in their day-to-day life. I will be providing two lists of items, both of which consist of the same goods however will be organized differently. The first list will display the price per item, and the other list will organize each by category. Do note, this list will and can change - Im just using items i've seen around SRP before and not entirely including custom items here quite yet.

How many employees do you plan to have?: As I'd just be starting off, a small team of 10-12 would be ideal til' I get more server attention and people's interest.

Owner: 1/1
Owner of course, is Kamzi Takada The owner will be the one who runs the whole show! As owner, I'd be present for every single shift and opener, no buts about it! I'd be the main person training the new employees, watching over the store, and so fourth.
CO-Owner: 0/1
The co-owner would work beside the owner and help make sure everything is running right! They'd help check applications, watch over the store, encourage positively and everything else you'd expect from an owner.
Manager: 0/1
Daisuki yōhin will be a smaller store, therefore only one manager needed! The manager is expected to be there nearly every opening if possible, and is responsible for keeping an eye on the employees if the owner isn't around. They manager should also keep tabs on the stock, and help the owner keep track of what needs to be restocked
Servers/Cooks: 0/9
We will have nine Servers and Cooks positions! At Takada’s, we as is have open dinings for customers to check out. To ensure we have enough people around, and to ensure if others can't make it, others can, we will open up nine potential spots! We'd look for those in various time zones that would allow us to open frequently.
Cashier's will have to attend their given shifts, if they sign up for an opening and then do not show up without notice, they'll receive a strike .. similar to baseball, three strikes and you're out! However; if you did say you can't be present and or give a fair warning, no punishment or further action will be given.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/
Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread