mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

can i have youtube rank

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Hello Youtuber named Minustempo! Unfortunately the first thing I saw when I clicked on your channel was Fortnite.

Now, as a very.. 'professional' critic of the content creating arts, I must decline your request to have the YouTuber rank.

Sincerely yours,
-Someone without the power to give you the Youtuber rank.

PS: Why?

wwaver

Level 11
Hello Youtuber named Minustempo! Unfortunately the first thing I saw when I clicked on your channel was Fortnite.

Now, as a very.. 'professional' critic of the content creating arts, I must decline your request to have the YouTuber rank.

Sincerely yours,

fortnite???? where! tempo only plays solid games and makes good content, #subtominustempo

Lizalopod

Level 130

Sincerely yours,

Nuked him oml

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable

Sincerely yours,

Dear FadedM0onlight, CEO of YouTube

Hey! Sorry that you had to see that, but I'd just like to rectify some things that you said! I get it, you're a critic, but I'm a master of the craft, I'm the gordon ramsey of school roleplay youtubing? I assume you get it by now!

Fortnite, ah old fortnite, you must be wondering why I added that to my video? Okay, well on YouTube I assume as you know, there's an alogrithm, if you appeal to the alogorithm and follow how it's going right now, you will be promoted more to the people on youtube, hence you getting more popular and such (A video I exploited the algorithm in notably has 160k views.)

Not only did I include fortnite to exploit YouTube's algorithm towards those that like Fortnite, but I also did it as something called a 'Joke'! I did it to make people laugh, it's not everyday someone rips off the age old nostalgic intro of the fortnite funny series and refurbishes it for a school roleplay series on minecraft. Oh, and last of all, it's simply an intro, professional FadedM0onlight.

I hope that you can come to re-understand and re-evaluate your abhorrent decision in revoking my ability to gain and conquer the rank of YouTube on schoolrp.net, and I hope you can grant my request now.

Sincerely yours,
- Minustempo, Youtuber.

PS: It'd be funny, and unique.

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Hello Youtuber named Minustempo,

After considering these facts brought to light, I have decided to redact my previous statement. It seems to me that you are not only using Fortnite in your videos, but you are also exploiting a heavily flawed system. Here at the SchoolRP forums, we consider this to be 'based' and as such, we have decided to work out something that can benefit both of us.

We hereby give you the rank of 'Funny', which not only marks you as a content creator on the server, but also gives you major permissions to all players on SRP. You also have permission to murder anyone that you come across, and will earn money for doing so.

You will also be promoted to owner of the server, as everyone here agrees that you have everything it takes to lead us into a better future.

I hope this letter finds you well.
Sincerely yours,
-Me

Users who are viewing this thread