mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Can you buy unbans?

WildSense

Level 45
Hello there. My name is WildSense and I am a better guide than Arceui and KittyPumpkins. Sadly, it's not possible to buy your way out of banland. However, your friend is welcome to make a ban appeal, and there is a section for that too. There should be a direct link to it named "Ban appeals" on the home page. Tell him to be sure he uses the format, and he's descriptive.

Arceui

Level 17
Hello there. My name is WildSense and I am a better guide than Arceui and KittyPumpkins. Sadly, it's not possible to buy your way out of banland. However, your friend is welcome to make a ban appeal, and there is a section for that too. There should be a direct link to it named "Ban appeals" on the home page. Tell him to be sure he uses the format, and he's descriptive.
Dud. Dud. ¬.¬

B3lle

Level 15
The colour is unnecessary and also, she already made a ban request and it didn't get accepted, this was directed to Ducks I assume.

B3lle

Level 15
@Totoro_Sam I'm genuinely curious to why you rated my post dumb today from a thread from October and how it was dumb. God, sorry if I triggered you for calling you out on your pathetic post farming, no wonder you have the second most dislikes on the server. Get your friends to rate this dumb, unlike you I don't really care. I just want to know why.

QueenOfLife

Level 0
@Totoro_Sam I'm genuinely curious to why you rated my post dumb today from a thread from October and how it was dumb. God, sorry if I triggered you for calling you out on your pathetic post farming, no wonder you have the second most dislikes on the server. Get your friends to rate this dumb, unlike you I don't really care. I just want to know why.
Yas Queen Slayyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread