Cap7ainDes7roy
Cap7ainDes7roy
Omega+
PART3.JPG

• OOC INFORMATION:

IGN:
    Cap7ainDes7roy
Describe your activity on the server:
I have been a part of SRP for a little while now, I'm still active being on 1-2 hours a day sometimes but when I'm not online I am always active within the gang and crime discord a lot since I always must be checking certain servers.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
cap7aindes7roy. And I have a mic willing to talk in vcs as the current bmds already know.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
England, BST

What are your motivations for applying for the black-market dealer role:
My Motivation for applying for the black-market spot open at the current time is. I am currently a BMDA and losing motivation to hop on and play SRP at the current time, so I feel like becoming a BMD will open more doors to Roleplay with the current BMDs and bring back motivation to be active within the server like I was once with Bonten.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What stands out about me is that I am somewhat known in the gangRP community because of my character and Bonten when that was a thing, and I'm already involved with the BMDs at this current time because of Bmda, Fight Club, and ikigai. What could I bring to the team? Everything I have been bringing to the team so far as a bmda. But I can also bring organization within making and doing plans or events.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team:
Throughout my time on SRP, I have been in a higher-up position in multiple gangs such as Oshiro Strike commander. Yamagashira commander. And then Bonten second in command upon them disbanding and recently Mefisuto higher up while being in these positions I have learned to work in a team and alone in certain situations which is good bringing that to BMD because sometimes you are alone, but sometimes you are with associates.

But I would like to give a mention to Bonten Manji gang, I joined the gang on June 11, 2023, until we sadly disbanded but while I was in the gang, I was able to achieve something amazing with all the member that was in the gang, They taught me everything I know about Criminal roleplay and just roleplay as a whole the main people who taught me this was llSockll, _Maxi (this isn't their IGN at the time of writing this), SadMagicFan, Revcnge and Teagansy all the people listed here taught me how to P2L and detailRP like I do today, these are also some of my closet friends on SRP today.

I would also want to mention Mefisuto as well as I have recently joined the gang, but for the short time in the gang I have discovered more ways to roleplay while in the server that I used to this day, I have also helped the members understand P2L and how to detailRP in their own different ways which is good because it makes roleplaying more interesting if you can do it to the point of detailing everything around you, characters emotions and actions to make it somewhat realistic.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I have a few suggestions for the Crime faction to help better it and make it alive again like it was before, the first idea I had was to change Powerplant to make it more active since they changed the entrance of it powerplant has been dead. My second suggestion is to make the rules clearer as we talked about in the gang meeting yesterday with Cam and Hira, this would make it so there are no loose rules within the community. My third and final suggestion is for the BMDs to get more involved and plan events when Cam and Hira allow more gang events to happen within the server.

Fight Club:
F1F4 could aim to do mini events/big events with other BMD businesses such as crime clinic. This would help the fight club get more people applying to join the business overall and can gain the joint owners Robin and F1F4 more money overall. This will also boost morels with all the people who are working at fight club.

Bounty Hunting:
Springwood should try and get this area more active with the current members of bounty hunting by hosting more roleplay between himself and the others. This should hope fully bring alive the Bounty hunting scene on SRP. My main suggestion after talking to some people on discord about this is springwood should lower some of the prices that the bounty hunters offer so everyone has a chance to buy them.
Crime Clinic:
Fredtastic should aim to open Crime Clinic more often because it is meant to help those with have been majorly injured in a gang war or just in general. If this opens more, it will stop criminals from being questioned by the government that lurks within Karakura. It will stop them being questioned because the Crime Clinic isn't made to ask questions about injuries the people may receive where the normal hospital must get KPD involved while treating the victim of the crime.

Street Racing:
I don’t know much about this. I can’t wait to see what Nylu does with the street racing business, but when the business is fully open to the public, I feel like Nylu could partner up with one of the other businesses that are associated with the black market this would be good to gain more publicity for the illegal business.

Are you familiar with all rules about weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am aware of the weapon profiles and always checking incase if I do get accepted as Bmd same with everything else so if I do get into a combat situation, I can do everything that’s in the rules and help guide the other player to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black-market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am fully aware about this rule and fully heartly agree with it since the character you are going to use to become black market dealer will know everything about what will and is going to happen within the black-market but if they leave on said character, the ic information of everything will be gone which is a good thing to protect everyone who works in or alongside black market.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am aware of this, and I agree because maybe the first time wasn’t your fault so that’s where the strikes come in handy, but if you are constantly getting arrested while working for a massive criminal enterprise you would be kicked out, so this rule makes a lot of sense to me.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential additions to the black market to others?:

Yes, I am fully aware about this rule being a thing, I agree with this being a thing because it can stop metagame from happening and ruining the event/surprise from happening within the black market itself.

• IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Rōnin Santos
Criminal Alias: “TENSEI”
Age & Occupation: 29 and Unemployed
Gender & Marital Status: Male, Single

Ethnicity & Race: Japanese & Brown
Known Languages: JSL and Greek
Former Associations/Occupations: Yakuza
Highest Level of Education: PhD in criminology

Physical/Mental Ailments:
Rōnin has two Mental Ailments such as PTSD from when he was high up the Yakuza in Japan, and he also has paranoia from when he was doing crime in Japan and having to always think about the police catching him.

Known Family Members:
Eden V. Santos, Chris V. Santos, Lunar V. Santos

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Rōnin Santos was a tired-looking male who stood 6’4 with black hair. He’d have an athlete's body from his troubled past, Rōnin would also have a dragon Tattoo on the left side of his back representing his Yakuza past, upon closer inspection of the male his right arm would be covered in roses that had some names he held close to himself such as some people in his family and friends. His left arm would have a lion to show his strength and what he has been through in the past. He would also have tattoos on the right and left side of his chest full of his friends and family names there would also be scars covering his body.

1703279002333.png

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Rōnin was a tired Japanese man with family problems on the surface of the male. He would look extremely tired and serious but with his mental Ailments he was extremely nervous and always watching over his shoulder. Rōnin also tried to hide all his emotions to avoid confrontation about them but with all the hiding he did he was very emotional in certain situations.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
Rōnin Santos Was born and raised in Karakura on September 22, 1994. At a very young age, he started to get into petty crime around the city such as spray painting walls around the city, and assault if they hurt him or his family. His father got mad at his behaviour and moved him out of Karakura at the age of 14 and moved over to Onomichi Japan, from there he was recruited into a small group of delinquents and eventually started doing the same thing he was doing in Karakura. At the age of 16 after a long wait, he was finally recognised by the Yakuza and accepted their offer to join them, Rōnin started working his way up the ranks in the gang but at the age of 18, it all changed for him where he started doing major crime for the gang such as murdering the gangs rivals and started to be feared and eared the name “” he started going by this criminal alias to protect his name and the ties he has with his family. Over the years he was working within the Yakuza he had seen everything from death to major injury this started affecting him, where he finally got diagnosed with PTSD and Paranoia, this didn’t really affect him until he was 20 years old where his criminal activity for the Yakuza started to slow down since his mental issues started affecting him. He was still highly respected within the gang until he was 22 and finally left the Yakuza and fled from Japan fearing for his life. Once he was far away from Japan, he went to Greece where his younger brother was at the time, he did this so he can guide his younger brother Akuma in not to be like himself and do everything he did, he was with his younger brother until he was 23. Where he finally got the courage to finally move back to Japan to see his father again, he finally settled down and lived a normal life until he was 29 and started to get home sick, where he finally moved back to Karakura to see his old friends and hang out like they did when they were young. But he had higher motives to come back to Karakura after all this time his motive for coming back is to carry on doing crime within the city.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black-market dealer:
*The Scene would be placed in 11/7 sewers with Tensei phone ringing*

Gang Member: I would like to buy two bats and one Katana can you do that for me?

Tensei: Would that be all? If so, that would be 425,000 stay on the line for a moment.

Gang Member: That would be all. Just let me know when you have got the items for me.

*Tensei then orders the weapons and runs towards the shipment and picks it up*

Tensei: Meet at 11/7 sewers don’t be fucking late.

Gang Member: Got it. On my way now

Tensei: Your code is 11 use this code so I know who I need to be giving the weapons too.

*Gang Member runs into 11/7 sewers and started to wait for Tensei to appear at 11/7*

*Tensei stared at the male through the eye wholes of the mask, examining him for a moment before speaking*

Tensei: You’re the person, right? Do you have a code I gave you?

Gang Member: Yeah, the code is 11.

Tensei: I see. 425k and then you can be on your way.

*The gang member handed Tensei the money and Tensei handed him a duffle bag with the weapons in it*

Tensei: Pleasure doing business with you, I guess

*The gang member and Tensei ran different ways before Tensei answering his phone once again and repeating the same thing once more*

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black-market dealer: N/A

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny your application for the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots, whether it's due to differences in applications or server reputation. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread