mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CAPYBARALOVER21's SUGGESTION!! ABOUT ONRAIN!!

FqllenFocoozo

Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+
IGN: capybaralover21
DATE: November 25th 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to mention how hard it is to literally upload a single photo to onrain, most pictures don't even tell you how much MB they area and I am sure most of the people haven't even gone to check how much MB it actually is. With that, I want to suggest the website to either have an option to delete or edit posts! With it, people can delete what they want to delete and fix posts that may have not worked out they way they were supposed to, like a picture isn't posted correctly or it is just way zoomed in.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Trust me on this, it will benefit a lot and it will also make it seem like an actual social media site, take off things you don't want and keep things you want! I bet you can see exactly what is going on due to the posts on onrain! DM me if you want the pictures. That's all from me and hope you take my suggestion into hand.

Last edited:

LionKing87

Level 5
LionKing87
LionKing87
Rich
+1

This is a super idea. Most websites at least tell you when the photo's too large. I had to go through 6 different pfps before i found one that fit.

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
my screenshots wont even load to the site they just say 'post' with a little icon bro it's really annoying +1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
This has been fixed

This is a bug and would be better off as a 'Bug Report', there are unfortunately quite a few minor bugs with the first release of ONRAIN, but that's to be expected with any feature as we cannot feasibly test every possible outcome before release. However, we will of course endeavour to finish them

Users who are viewing this thread