DATE:

6/7/2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

This idea is kind of long so please read carefully

My idea: A Car Shop To be Built

Building Name:
TBD
Information:

- This shop wouldn't be in the shopping center as there would be a lot of space needed for this. It would kind of be like the 7/11 shop, except I would run it. (If staff lets me)

- The shop would have some really nice car models in it, just for showing.

Some more ideas what the inside can be used for:

1. A car raffle, someone will put down 20k yen and roll out of 200. You will need to roll a certain number (For example: 134) to win the car.

2. For anyone who is trying to sell a car. I would open up the shop for this 4 times a week, just in case if anyone wants to sell. People would bid on the said car, then, eventually when time runs out, whoever bet the most would pay and get the car from said owner.

3. When I open the shop (If it gets accepted) the price to attend the car bidding events would be 5k to get in.

4. I need to think of more ideas what the inside of the shop could be used for. However, to the right of the car shop there would be a huge flat land of grass. Which will be for car shows!

Car Shows:

1. At the car shows, the owners will bring a car or all their cars and line them up for people to come look at. This will allow people to see what different types of cars are out there and to see how detailed they are.

2. If someone wants to they can test ride the car with the owner if they want at the car show, the owner would obviously drive. The car owners can add their own fees to this if they want to, this depends how long the ride is.

3. People will vote on whoever has the nicest car, there will be a sign outside the shop with the name of whoever won with the most votes

4. Fee to attend the car shows is 5k as well so not to expensive.

Racing events:

1. People would bring their fastest car they have. There would be a maximum of 9 racers. Whoever finishes around the map of Karakura 2 times and comes in first would win the prize money.

2. Prize money will be determined a couple days before the event takes place.

More important information:

1. I would need to hire 4 - 6 employees and pay them as well.
(This I will figure out soon if my idea gets approved.)

2. For the days I host the Car bids Car, Racing, or Car shows. I would need 5 or 6 employees to help me keep everything under control.

3. 2 lines would be formed just outside the parking lot so the lines will go much quicker. These employees will get the 5k payment from everyone for the certain event.

4. The other employees will make sure that everything runs smoothly. Making sure that no fights are happening or other things.

5. I would also have an application process set in place for whoever wants to become an employee. There will be a list of questions people would have to answer with icly questions and ooc as well. I will have staff look over the application process to see if it is up to par with their standards.

Shop opening days (OOC):

Sunday - Opening once
Tuesday - Opening once
Wednesday - Opening once
Friday - Opening once

(Still need to talk this part over with staff and figure out employee situation and shop opening hours as well)

(If you have any suggestions please list them below)

(Creating a discord server for this if the idea gets accepted)

(This is just a rough draft of my idea, I can add more information in the future)

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I disagree with every point here, plus SRP is apparently planning to add cars to the existing autos shop sometime down the line.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------
  • Thank you for your time writing this feedback!
  • There are plans for a car dealership for the future and it will be an NPC shop like the current bicycle shop

Users who are viewing this thread