mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Caretaker Application | DontEatDaCookie (Resubmit)

Classicalist

Level 86
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

DontEatDaCookie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
LozzyOzzy#1925

How old are you? (Optional):
18 (19 in december)

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I have 2 accounts one as a human and one as a cat, I am already rather active and just becoming more and more active by the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I've been playing the server for many years but not to my remembrance.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a caretaker my duties are to make sure everyone is on school grounds and is behaving correctly. I am to make sure everyone is safe i am also to make sure the school is clean and in a sanitary status this means picking up after the students, Cleaning the hallways, classrooms and toilets during school and after school hours. We also act as electricians which will fix any technical difficulties on school grounds as they occur to prevent any safety hazards and to keep the school running.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing on the server since the original map so I have been on for a long time. I also have an account as an animal which I more commonly play on. I haven't had any warnings while roleplaying either.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I thought i applied for KPD but i backed out.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] DontEatDaCookie
[Cat] LozzyOzzy

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Lilith will not react in a way which will give them the idea that she is affected by what they said. She will keep her cool and give them a firm warning. If they fail to take this warning then I will send them to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Lilith will immediately attempt to break up the fight between the 2 students, If she is unable to do so then she will get another member of staff for help. After she has split the fight up she will take them to separate rooms and ask them questions to get to the bottom of this. If the fight was because of a genuine safety hazard then she will report it to make it known to all staff of karakura for safeguarding.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: If Lilith sees an employee doing something dangerous she will immediately pull them aside and question them about what they were doing and tell them to stop then she will report them to a higher-up employee to make it known that they were in the wrong and could be a danger to students.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the employee break room Lilith would usually be interacting with other staff members such as checking up on them to see if they need help and sometimes having a little laugh with them before going back to work.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would pick up the broom into both hands as a smile formed on her face, she seemingly was ready for today’s work regardless of what obstacles would get in her way. She would begin to walk around the hallway until she reached the tutoring room where she began to sweep the very entrance to it. She would hum to herself as she worked keeping her attitude positive and bubbly as she always was! She would eventually make her way into the middle portion of the entrance where the seats were and swept around the chairs and desks getting all of the dirt and dust out from under and around them, it looked spotless on each side after she had finished sweeping before walking off to go find other places to clean.

/me She would take out a spare cloth and a spray bottle and walk around the cafeteria lunch tables since lunch had just ended. She would quickly scan over all of them checking to see if any of them were dirty, which they were. They were in fact dirty due to some of the teenagers not cleaning up after themselves after they had eaten, with her unwavering attitude and bubbly spirit she would pick up the leftover trash they had left behind on the tables and dusted them off before spraying them down with the spray bottle filled with cleaning chemicals. She would spray the whole table with the chemicals for a few moments before letting it sit and soak for a few moments, after she would take the spare rag in hand and wipe the table clean!

/me She’d walk up to the student who seemed to be crying in pain after falling off a tree, bending down and resting her right hand on their shoulder. She would ask them in a soft and happy tone what happened, upon finding out what had happened she would look the student over for any injuries and cuts. They appeared to have a bruised knee and a swollen ankle so, she would gently pick the student up into her arms letting their legs dangle off her left supporting arm as they walked to the nurses office. Upon reaching the door’s she would ask a nurse at the front desk to open the door and lay the student down onto a bed while explaining to the nurse at hand the situation. Then she would go get two ice packs one for the knee and one for the ankle to lessen the pain.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Lilith Hozumi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Lilith

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Linguistics, Electricity
Minors:
Musical Production , Literature

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
None

Backstory:
Lilith Hozumi was born in Karakura hospital at exactly 3:35 am on December the second, her mother Ozomi had fair light brown hair and baby blue eyes, her father Oku had deep brown hair and light brown eyes. She received both her hair color and eyes color from her mother and not her father. When she was just a small baby she was always smiling and giggling even when times were hard for her parents with money and crime running more rampant on the streets every day. When she started kindergarten her mother and father were reluctant to let her start but they let her anyway and on her first day made friends with nearly the entire class, even the quiet kid. Her parents were ecstatic that she had the best first day at school and told them that she even wanted to do well in it to impress her friends and mama and papa. Even at a young age she dedicated herself to her studies and work ethic, always wanting to improve and impress those around her. The stress of school and town life never got to her and never broke her, her bubbly spirit and all around happy attitude never faltered even when faced with the greatest of threats but this one at the time was exams for middle school thankfully she was prepared from studying everyday and working hard on getting the best grades she possibly could on every quiz or exam. Luckily though she managed to do so well she got into the top five kids overall in the exams and was offered to go to the best middle school Karakura could provide for her. On the first day of middle school she decided to take a walk around the club rooms and took keen interest in the Choir and writing composition clubs, so much interest that she decided then and there that she would try her best at singing for the Choir club and writing stories for the literature club. Her stories were filled with fantastical moments of a singular woman taking care of a lot of kids and helping out whenever she was needed, she took interest in this woman she wrote so much about that she didn't even realize but she was slowly turning into her with how she acted and presented herself to her peers and elders. In a writing competition she won first place for best story overall and a few months down the line she entered a singing competition with some of her new friends she made in the choir group named Suzu and Chiko, they helped her practice everyday leading up to the competition day and they were amazed at just how angelic Lilith’s voice was when hitting notes it was as if a angel was whispering into the crowds eyes as they silently started to sob to themselves from the overwhelming force of how elegant her voice was. It was a truly magnificent sight to see, she was later nominated for best singer of the valley and claimed the title after a consultation round the judges took. Lilith would be confronted one day while in middle school by her guidance counselor and they asked her what she would want to study in high school she thought, considering this choice would affect her for the rest of her life she chose linguistics and electricity since the apartment she was living at with her parents would consistently lose power during the day due to criminals cutting the power and kidnapping whoever they needed, luckily her family was never targeted. As for linguistics it was quite simple, one of her friends, Chiko, couldn’t speak Japanese but instead only Chinese and Suzu had to translate everything from Japanese into Chinese for the poor girl. She wanted to find a way so that Chiko could easily learn it and possibly incorporate some Japanese with Chinese for her to connect dots for the missing words to slowly help her understand it more. While in high school she became president of her Singing and Literature club she joined back in middle school but sadly had to step down from the position since she was no longer a middle schooler and needed to focus on her future with linguistics and electricity. In high school she picked up a few hobbies such as baking and drawing. She got her inspiration for drawing from watching anime and getting the urge to draw fanart for personal gain and to show her friends. It was rough at first but over time she got used to it, and she liked the challenge of trying something new. After all, she couldn't competitively sing anymore or write competitively and she needed more hobbies, the baking hobby was for when she watched anime since she was obsessed with it. While in highschool she studied hard on understanding how electricity works and how fuses operate along with general electronics it wasn't easy with the varying differences in voltz and the flow of electrical currents. When she was studying for Linguistics, she would pay great attention in classes making sure to not miss a singular detail so she never felt confused or left behind. By the end of the year she would place top of her classes and be number one in test scores when she took her exams. She was given a scholarship to Karakura regional college where she further developed her understanding in linguistics and electricity, with them being the two majors she wanted to study into, but as time went on her living conditions worsened and had to take the responsibility of picking her younger siblings up after school and cooking them dinner, effectively being their mother when the actual mother was not around. The longer she was in college though the more she realized how much she loves to take care of people and make them feel loved and that's when she found out about being a caretaker at karakura high. She then strived on to study hard and thoroughly, making sure to not falter to reach her goal. Eventually after many tests, exams and tears she did it.. She managed to graduate at the top of her graduating college class in Linguistics and electronics with perfect scores across the board and now goes on to pursue her dream of taking care of people, children and possibly becoming a caretaker.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I had and still do take care of my younger siblings when my parents aren't around and I love being there for people to lean on. I look at the kids who go into the school gates and how down they look most of the time and over all scared. I want to change how they feel when coming into the premises of the school with a bright smile to greet them all and hopefully try and help them feel better, I want to make the school atmosphere more happy and bubbly so students don't feel afraid to go to school!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants because I have experience with children as I am the oldest child and have 3 siblings which I take care of most days of the week and do most of the cleaning and cooking of the house, I am also very determined to get this role because i personally feel like i could live up to what the role suggests with supporting the school to give these kids the bright futures they deserve.

Extra:
The ign i used for this application is my human account, not my animal. This is a resubmit (Got denied and told to make stuff bold to make it more clear)

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: None off the top of my head. I'll update if i do so​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application. Feel free to re-apply at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread