Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

moenotsxy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do. (moe#0960)

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say it’s around an 8.65/10, I do my best to stay active on the server and have at least 5-11 hours a day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned, and I hope to never be banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I properly understand the consequences.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A good description of a Caretaker could be a janitor/security, the reasoning for this would lie in their day-to-day job. From cleaning up the litter scattered around the school or breaking up/preventing fights. They aim to keep the environment safe from Morning to Hometime whilst aiding students and faculty alike.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
It ranges from but is not limited to: SCP:F - Roblox, DarkRP - Garry’s Mod, Life in Paradise - Roblox, East Brickton - Roblox, Lucid City - FiveM, NarcoRP - FiveM, and Dungeons and Dragons - Stienarr.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Arabic Application - Accepted
French Application - Accepted
Third Language Application - Accepted
Russian Application - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
moenotsxy: Grade-8
moesxy; Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Adam would’ve rolled his eyes, warning the student verbally twice, after the second time and they continued cursing he’d warn them with detention. Afterward, if he continued he’d give the student detention. Should the student continue, he’d walk off and continue his job.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Upon noticing this fight, he’d instantly shout at them to break it up, moving through the crowd closely, should any students jump in, he’d call for backup. If the students continue after his second warning, he’d tell them that he’ll give them detention if they don’t stop. Should they continue he’d grab the students and stop the fight using force. After the fight is resolved, he’d give the students detention and talk to them privately about what happened and why.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Before he confronted the school employee, he’d ask another faculty member what to do, once he received confirmation. He’d warn the employee that he’ll report them if they continued the behavior, should they continue, he'd take them to a private area where he could discuss how this was inappropriate and how he needed to be a role model, he'd later report the employee regardless of their answer.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Adam would be nonchalant and relaxed with other faculty, should it be someone that he is friends/acquainted with he may strike up a conversation, casual small talk, and the such. He may discuss certain students that are troublemakers, or others who are angels. but he doesn’t exactly like sitting around and doing nothing while others may need assistance.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &#4c7eb3&o walked through the front gates, unlatching his radio from the holster centered upon his belt, putting the receiver up to his mouth where he would utter &f”Morning.” &#4c7eb3&oto his fellow faculty on the other end, he’d then patrol throughout the halls, greeting the students as they walked past him and walking over to the break room.

/me &#4c7eb3&owalked throughout the crowd, pushing through and shouting at the group of students brawling. &f”Oi, break it up!” &#4c7eb3&oAdam rolled his eyes as of course they continued fighting, radioing in for backup as he tried to reach in for two students, grabbing one of them and sending them behind his back. Adam would've then held them both away from each other with an annoyed look.

/me &#4c7eb3&oraised his gaze to the coffee machine as its stream of hot coffee weakened, taking out the pot after shaking it up and down a bit, he’d pour it into his mug, placing the pot back into the machine. Adam would then release the handle of the coffee, take out of the plastic spoons and mix his coffee with it, discarding it in the trashbin as he took a sip of his steaming hot coffee with a sigh.

/me &#4c7eb3&oopened the doors to the gender-neutral bathroom, entering inside with a long sigh as he searched the floor and ****yzed the empty stalls. He'd leave briefly to bring in his mop along with the bleach-filled bucket, slapping it down on the floor furthest away from the door, mopping it until he was back at the door, he'd then drain the mop in the sink, drying the floor starting from the door all the way to the windows. He'd continue this action until you could eat off the floor.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Adam Yokuto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Adam

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Muslim (Sunni)

Marital Status:
Not Married

Academic Degree:
Master’s

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Math

Minors:
Human Physiology

Nationality:
Egyptian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Arabic

Other Languages:
French, Russian, Japanese

Backstory
Adam ‘Y’ Yokuto was born in Cairo, Egypt where he grew up with his brother Mohammad, whom he had known as a cousin with his parents, Mona, his mother, and his father, Zizo. Before Mona died, Adam’s parents had made the hard decision to hand Adam over to his Uncle Emad and Aunt Mariam for them to raise as their own. Growing up Adam had found himself in thug-like activities, he was barely passing school with D’s and F’s while Mohammad was getting straight A’s and getting recognized by prestigious schools. Adam decided that wanted to be respected by others so he continued his delinquent activities, going further and further to prove himself to others.

Mohammad had got an offer from a school in Karakura to move and study there for free and he accepted this offer, as Adam was saying goodbye to his cousin on his porch. A car had pulled up into the driveway and Adam had learned that his Aunt and Uncle who had raised him had been killed due to ********* attack. Leaving Mohammad and Adam to mourn their deaths, the school Mohammad had planned on attending was willing to let him come a week later than he was planning on leaving. During this week Adam learned the truth about his parents, how he and Mohammad were siblings and the people who raised him were his Uncle and Aunt, not his Mom and Father. Mohammad decided to ask if Adam wanted to join him in moving to Karakura, Adam accepted and they moved together.

When it was the time for Adam and Mohammad to leave and move their whole life to Karakura, Japan. Adam had talked to the school board and they had allowed him to enroll in Karakura school where Mohammad had gotten accepted into. After a few weeks there they both started studying Japan and learning the language. After a while, Adam spiraled down the pursuit of respect, leading him to a family called Hatake which he joined after hearing of their great success as criminals. Soon after he joined though, the family was disbanded and Adam went in search of a new criminal organization [Bonten] which he had heard about through his previous family members. They took him in and Adam finally had all he wished for, while Mohammad was successful in school, adam would be in and out of detention, almost being suspended after he and his friend had attacked a nurse.

While enrolled in school Adam met a teacher named Felix Rodriguez. He didn’t think much of him at first but soon realized that he had an encouraging teacher model, something that would be the key to Adam’s success. Adam would hang out with Felix during lunch and break times, learning more about math and he began to look up to Felix as a role model, this caused him to take the pursuit of Math and help other troubled students with the same encouraging behavior. Adam was doing great in school for a while after that, building a love for the environment. Once College Exams came up, he did them and successfully passed. Adam would major in Math earning a Master’s degree and minoring in Human Physiology.

Adam had finished college and realized he wanted to help be a better influence on other kids who were in the same place he was. As Adam thought more about it, he realized that he hadn’t wanted to be a teacher but still be a part of the facility where he could help kids. He had talked with Mr. Rodriguez who told him that there was a position called Caretaker. After weeks and months of looking for an open slot in any position, he finally managed to find a job at Karakura High School and he applied to be a Caretaker. Adam wants to make school a safe space for kids that were like him and stuck with violent acts, so this position was perfect for him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join KHS would be in part of two separate things.
1: It’s where I met Felix Rodriguez who assisted me in finding a positive path to leave my previous trouble ways, I would love to interact with him now that I am finally successful and happy with myself.

2: I wish to assist the troubled students that the school is riddled with, I truly believe that there is a way to stop them and it definitely wouldn’t be by constant detentions and suspensions, I believe that if a student is expelled from a school, the school has failed them, not the other way around.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I would assist Mr. Rodriguez with isolating the people who finished the test from others who didn’t, this was so the people who finished weren’t bored out of their minds and the people who weren’t could focus properly. I’d play some math games with the students who finished and it would go as such.
Rules of Math Bomb:

1:There is a ball that must be passed to another student before the timer is up.
2: Roll 10 2x, once you do that, the timer starts.
3:Multiply the numbers, shout it out loud and pass the ball before the timer runs out.
4:If you lose, there are no punishments.
5:If you win you receive a reward token.
6:There is an overtime mode, where the timer is cut in half and you have to roll 20 2x instead.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants simply because I would understand the students better, I was the student who talked back to teachers, cursed them out, and even pushed them into the pool, and I understand why they do this. It’s a plethora of reasons and most teachers wouldn’t take the time to talk to the student afterward, they wouldn't ask them why but instead rather simplified everyone’s situation into “They just want attention.” Should I be accepted I promise a better environment for teachers and students alike, along with helping students understand and process their emotions correctly in a safe manner.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: This was pain, also I'm applying for this on my alt character so that I can use my main freely, I hope that isn't an issue
Do you have any questions?: Can I transfer Caretaker to my main should I ever need to?[​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- I've chosen to deny this application compared to the other ones, feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread